3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gtavcman 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Russian voice acting (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Good day.
As you already understood from the title of this topic, this topic is dedicated to the folk voice translation of GTA III into Russian.

All interested, please visit the VKontakte page:
http://vk.com/gta3_russound/

UPD 06/03/12: Attention, the description is temporary and will be supplemented / corrected.
UPD 06/07/12: Added a link to the office. VK group.
UPD 12/04/12: Added a video demonstration of the Russian voiceover of GTA III.
186 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

I hope you will do it based on the translation from "Buka"?

E
Egor_Pskov 11.05.22

The idea is good, but The soundtrack suits me.

g
gtavcman 11.05.22

Sergeanur - Well, I have it installed on gta 3 from 1c and xbox mod and "american" is replaced there and I personally have everything in Russian and judging by because 8-boll is re-eated as BALD, then probably there is a change from "Buka"

Egor_Pskov Well, if it suits that with all due respect, you can go past

PS I went to Auchan and answered the current right now

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

Well, I have it installed on gta 3 from 1c and xbox mod and "american" is replaced there and I personally have everything in Russian
Of course, in Russian, because Russification is in french.gxt. If you want I can throw it in txt with transliteration.

E
Egor_Pskov 11.05.22

And what about "+16" - are they those who are older or younger than 16?
Naturally, these are those who are over 16 years old.
gtavcman, I'm not saying that I'm against Russian voice acting, I'm just saying that I need both Russian and English.

g
gtavcman 11.05.22

shkafstulovich
"and the other is too obscene."
what the hell, where can i download this soundtrack?
If you have a link please give it!

Sergeanur

"If you want I can send it to txt with transliteration."

Of course, without this, it sucks to do voice acting!

PS Sorry for the stupid question, but what is transliteration, no, I understand that since I undertook to do voice acting, I should know this and yet.

Egor_Pskov
No, + 16 will also work, but not younger, I mean the sound itself, and so it will never hurt to help with something, so everyone who does not have + 16 will always find a job. "I'm not saying that I'm against Russian voice acting, I'm just saying that I like both Russian and English." So I don't get it, do you want to help with voice acting?
Yes or no

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

what the hell, where can i download this soundtrack?
If you have a link please give it!
She is none. Sort of like goblin.

g
gtavcman 11.05.22

Sergeanur
Well, give me a link then!

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

Link to what?

g
gtavcman 11.05.22

Sergeanur
ON Something like "goblin".

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

I don't have a link. By the way, did you read the message I sent you?

M
MAXMODS 11.05.22

yes, by the way, I wanted to voice GTA3, I like the dubbed translation more, that is, there are voices in English in the background. In short, I’ll do a microphone, and then I’ll translate. You can arrange it like this: everyone decides on a role, or on several, then fill in these fragments, and in some center process and glue it all (to get a folk translation).
Who will be the center? (If so, I can). I immediately say I will voice Donald Lava, well, Luigi, and someone else. Let's people translate our Grand Zeft Auto 3!!!! I AGREE!!

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

Here are the texts: http://zalil.ru/upload/29355174

I am not yet 16, but I can voice episodic characters, such as Bald or Curly Bob. I can also do full duplication, apply effects, synchronize, save the desired bitrate.

D
DruGun 11.05.22

MAXMODER
When voices are heard in the background, this is not a dubbed, but an offscreen translation.

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

When voices are heard in the background, this is not a dubbed, but an offscreen translation.
That's right, but you can do 2 versions.
Who will be the center?
I can.

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

Well, who else will take part in the voice acting?

g
gtavcman 11.05.22

MAXMODER
"Who will be the center"
I.
"There are voices in English in the background."
Well, that's what I wanted to do.

Sergeanur
"did you read the message that I sent you" and read
"Here are the texts: zalil.ru/upload/29355174" DOES NOT shake

OK means this:

Sergeanur You are a sound engineer, and you have decided who exactly you will translate
YES and try as if they are those who you will voice well, as it were, imitate different voices, well, try

MAXMODER You will mean to voice Donald lava, luigi, and determine who else specifically you will voice YES and try as if they are the ones you will voice, well, pretend to imitate different voices, well, try

g
gtavcman 11.05.22

Sergeanur

and let's do 2 versions Decided!

S
Sergeanur 11.05.22

"Here are the texts: zalil.ru/upload/29355174" DOES NOT download
http://narod.ru/disk/21999264000/french.rar.html
YES, and try as if they are the ones you will voice well, as it were, portray different voices well try
It goes without saying.

g
gtavcman 11.05.22

MAXMODER
"Who will be the center? (if I can)"

Sergeanur
"Who will be the center?
I can."

gtavcman
"Who will be
the center ?

" don’t laugh, my voice is sometimes confused with my mother’s, but this is because I’m 13, although we can’t find a thread better than anyone