3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1ProStyle 11.05.22 10:26 pm

GTA 5 beats all records (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not surprised, but 4 billion is unlikely
107 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almondo 11.05.22

the pc port is in another topic
and I think they will skim the cream from these platforms, then from the next ones, and then probably the PC will be ported
otherwise it makes no sense, there are pirates on consoles, but there is more crap than on the PC
, I have a feeling that they specially released GTA5 under the release of new consoles, do not want to wait? buy an old one and drive it (as I did), and then cut it down on new ones
if so, then .... I probably would have done the same

well, yes, I bought it, but I killed a couple of birds with one stone
and a prefix with GTA5 and a multimedia center, because my old DVD BBK was bent)))
and here you can also use the blue-ray)
I’m saying that the release of GTA for the release of new consoles was agreed by all parties in order to drain stocks from the warehouses of old consoles

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

GTAman
Stubborn silence, when they are told about the PC version on their main forum, they poke a petition, this is not raising the image. Comment on the rest of my words, about the equality of all people and their discrimination, about normal developers. otherwise it’s also some kind of stub. Or am I so right that I have nothing to object to?)

R
Richards 11.05.22

Yes, they are most likely busy with the port now, since they are stirring up and these are definitely not new projects.

T
TommyAssassin 11.05.22

Raji-Dragon, they said that they are still working on GTA V. If this is not DLC, then a port on the PC.

A
AlSar 11.05.22

Tula potsik
In my eyes, they have not yet fallen until October 1. There will be no PC version, sorry, goodbye, baby
and hello normal developers. And I will download this stub when I finish worthy games.
I don’t understand point-blank such statements from you, and you have already made them more than once.
Does the game get worse from the fact that the PC will be six months later, as it has always been?

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Stubborn silence when they are told about the PC version on their main forum
Was it not like that before?

Comment on the rest of my words, about the equality of all people and their discrimination, about normal developers.
They don't have to do anything to their detriment. A delayed release on PC is a trade-off that won't hurt sales on consoles and won't leave PC users without a game. And this has long become traditional, why is it that not everyone is fine with this?

Or am I so right that I have nothing to object to?)
Do you really think that if some of your statements are not objected to, then they become true from this?

s
sEntet1c 11.05.22

YARR! All for distribution, tailwind 20 Mbps! We must not let them earn more!

-
-SlashuuR- 11.05.22

sEntet1c
And now make the same picture with the salary of an average citizen of each country.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

AlSar
Yes, it will get worse, because after the same Watch Dogs from normal developers, all pkshniks will have up to GTA 5 as far as China on foot. They never showed the gameplay, but they showed it on July 9, I hoped that someone's policy would change.
GTAman
"Wasn't it like that before?" Previously, the gameplay was not shown, however, it was shown on July 9, I hoped that bydlyach policy would change
"Why is everyone still not okay with this?" because there are normal companies EA, Activision, Ubisoft, etc., which do not chase money, but simply make good games that are available to everyone at once.

"Do you really think that if some of your statements are not objected to, then they become true from this?" silence is a sign of agreement or lack of arguments, so yes, I think so.

A
AlSar 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Yes, it will get worse, because after the same Watch Dogs from normal
developers, all pkshniks will be up to GTA 5 as far as China on foot.
Well, you didn't substantiate again ...
The reputation was always better with R * than with Ubisoft.
Ubisoft has always had a multi-platform, R * PC has always been later.
And why will everyone feel like walking to China if everything goes AS ALWAYS?

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Previously, the gameplay was not shown
How is one connected with the other?

normal companies EA, Activision, Ubisoft, etc., which do not chase money, but simply make good games that are available to everyone at once.
Everyone is chasing grandmas, only everyone has their own schemes and traditions.

silence is a sign of agreement or lack of arguments, so yes, I think so.
Do you know about Elusive Joe? So, the reason for the silence in response to your posts may be of the same nature as its elusiveness.

L
Last Master 11.05.22

GTAman
It's always about money!

D
Duality45 11.05.22

Tula potsik
GTA 3 - was released in 2001 on PS2, and already in 2002 it was ported to PC.
GTA VC - came out in 2002 on the same PS2, and in 2003 it was ported only because of its popularity.
GTA SA - on PS2 in 2004 and in 2005 on PC
GTA IV - in April 2008 on consoles and in December on PC. Almost the same delay was with the DLC for her.
So it's just stupid to tell what you see, what bad rockstars are - they have been adhering to this policy for 12 years and everyone is happy with everything.

L
Last Master 11.05.22

Duality45
Facts on the face, but it remains to be hoped that they will change the policy.

D
Duality45 11.05.22

Last Master
For me, GTA has always been primarily a console game. In fact, I didn’t feel any special joy when they ported any part, well, they transferred it to a PC, well, I’ll play. At the moment there is an Xbox 360, but I still don't mind if they make it for PC.

M
MaXMaXPaynE 11.05.22

Yes, do not be so nervous, gentlemen, gamers, nerve cells are not restored)), the release of GTA 5 on the PC is only a matter of time. The Rockstars just once again decided to show their character, like there is a lot of piracy on the PC (although on consoles it’s also a lot of shit, but that’s not the point) and they probably thought that this would be a lesson to everyone, well, or most likely it was a marketing ploy, because . consoles are more popular (in the USA, anyway) if they released it immediately on a PC, then on a PC (in Russia, anyway) it would be better if they didn’t x ** make spirals, and they actually spiraled it, it appeared on torrents 3, if I'm not mistaken, days before the release, even on consoles, BUT as it is already known, they cut down not a frail dough with this move, and as I wrote above, maybe it's still in this attitude to the PC, again, BUT the gaming industry is business, business is very large, and in business, first of all, grandmas are important, and not principles (like the same childishness about piracy), and the statistics speak for themselves two posts above, and statistics are a serious science, so the Rockstars will not miss the chance to pick more greens (even if not a lot) from the PC. So, gentlemen, gamers, it remains just to wait.

M
MAFIASPACE 11.05.22

how did you get on with your [DATA EXPUNGED]... buy consoles and you'll be happy.

Respect other platforms, warning.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

AlSar
Well, maybe because WD is predicting the title of a killer zhta? And fresh ideas after all, a revolution in the Igor genre with an open world, I didn’t see anything new in zhta 5. They just didn’t cut it like a four compared to the sleigh.
GTAMan
One thing with another is that this is a marketing change. I thought the changes would also affect the stupid policy of the PC version.

"Do you know about Elusive Joe? So, the reason for the silence in response to your posts may be of the same nature as his elusiveness." I didn’t understand this at all, what does some Joe have to do with it.

Duality45
The first zhta was released immediately on the PC.

"everyone is satisfied." say that to everyone who signed the petition and to those who regularly howl about the pc version on their forum.

D
Duality45 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Let them howl. Those who really wanted to play it either bought a console, or simply got sick of it.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

Duality45
Those who bought the console just for the sake of GTA 5 simply fell for marketing. Let them ask themselves why they were not interested in the console before the release of GTA 5 and are they really happy with the drawing of objects in front of their noses and simplified graphics?