3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1ProStyle 11.05.22 10:26 pm

GTA 5 beats all records (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not surprised, but 4 billion is unlikely
107 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

Duality45
In GTA 4, Roman was hiding in the trunk, so what? And he was also sitting in the trash.

N
N sky 11.05.22

Where is the copypasta from?
While someone is discussing, sharing their opinion from watching gameplay videos, I can describe my personal impressions after the game.

Once again:
Del Piero Pier, the day is coming to an end, the sun disappears in the sky, a stunning sunset, you can no longer see the numerous streams of scooters and motor boats scurrying back and forth and cutting through the waves, people lying on the sandy beach. Standing on the pier in the distance, you watch a yacht with open sails, hear the sound of waves below you and watch how, under the influence of the tide, they beat against the wooden piles of the pier. The conversations of people, the sounds coming from the working and buzzing rides, the music coming from the nearest summer cafe. Here, places are endowed with their own life and atmosphere to match. And this perception is facilitated by the life of people in a living city.

And now I would like to hear about the life and unique atmosphere of similar places in GTA 4. An example would be an amusement park in the Russian district, Hove Beach or Pier 45, on the island of Algonquin.

B
BergoVic 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Other animations with weapons. You yourself have not played until now and you are always asserting something.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

BergoVic I'm playing
on YouTube, my friend. In GTA 4, Niko and Johnny had a dozen different animations, in GTA 5 2013, one for each.
MiDzuKi
Sorry, there are just so many grammatical errors, I thought that a moderator could not write this, in which they accept over 18 years old. I thought you took it from an illiterate person.

B
BergoVic 11.05.22

Elryx used to love to troll so tightly - on any topic, on all fronts.
Although it is worth recognizing that with knowledge of the topic, and not just insults.
I don’t know if it’s you, but you keep the brand.

a
alphavympel7481 11.05.22

Tula Potsik
3-4 days ago you wished all the consolers an excellent and enjoyable game, and now, like an offended schoolboy, you are pouring water on everyone here because of absenteeism on the PC, despite the fact that almost everyone already knows that going to the PC is only a matter of time. Hmm .... hypocrisy and duplicity do not hold you ...

D
Detreytor 11.05.22

Tula potsik
I don’t know how in a special YouTube edition, but the current that Trevor himself stole 10 cars in a row, and saw at least 6 different animations. Everything depends on the type of car, the weapon in the hand, and maybe something else, for sure there are even more animations. But in the YouTube version, everything can be different ...

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

GangstaMan0
BergoVic
Tom Cruise
You will start talking about the cons of the game, adding for the especially gifted that this is my opinion, so no, they will swoop in and unless they call you a schoolboy. Cons are everywhere. Would you be interested in reading a forum where everyone as one would write only praise? This does not happen.
Detreytor
Thank you, a normal person, at least wrote about the case.

UPD but no, out of the corner of my eye I noticed "like an offended schoolboy" and "I water everyone." Is this what the discourse is called now, or if you talk about the minuses of GTA, will you become an enemy of the people?

G
Gera95 11.05.22

You will start talking about the cons of the game, adding for the especially gifted that this is my opinion.
Well, probably the whole point is that this opinion is based on u-tube videos.
It's rather strange to talk about the disadvantages of the video game, don't you think?
Especially about the sandbox.
Point out the cons, but before that, you probably need to play, and see what cons there are?

About human traffic, you are not the first to write. And none of them played the game. Human traffic, like the traffic of cars, is scattered over time and along the streets.
Before the release of the game, I looked at one of the last screenshots where the beach was. I didn't like how few people were there. I thought too, the console is clear everything. Yesterday I came to this beach after 12. A crowd on the beach, someone is playing with a dog, someone is sunbathing, someone is walking on the water near the shore. Peds are motley, fat, thin, jocks, girls, women are slender fat, blacks are Latinos,. some in sunglasses, some in panama hats, etc. But in the evening, there are one or two pedas. But then again, couples meet, walk hand in hand.
It's the same in the city. Either empty or crowded. When you go on foot, the crowds are more cars less. There are fewer crowds by car, more cars .. but also everywhere in different ways. It may be the other way around.
So that. You have to play yourself. Then there are the cons to write, which have a place to be.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

Gera95
So I judge by full-fledged passages and not videos, just people pick up a joystick and go through a full version of the game. They will release it on a PC, I will fully argue.

N
Needlz 11.05.22

.Pro traffic can still be attributed to instability and dampness, MB with patches the situation will improve.
It is not necessary to invent problems where there are none. Also, wait for patches. Everything is fine with traffic. The city constantly lives its own life. During the day, there are few idle people, in the evening there are crowds walking in the parks, etc. Likewise with cars. From half empty streets to small traffic jams. And yes, it's scattered throughout the region. In general, the city is much more lively than in the previous parts.
The only thing you need a patch for is the incomprehensible operation of the garage. Everything else is great.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Meanwhile, sales of the PC version on Steam reached 1,148,134 ± 58,589 copies. What is especially pleasant, 10.19% of purchases fall on our country. Statistics source: http://steamspy.com/app/271590#tab-geo

UPD April 16
Sales reached 1,234,217 ± 43,158 copies, Russia came in second after the US.

i
insel 11.05.22

so rocky earned 102k bucks in 2 days on a PC ... somehow not so much

g
gtaman 11.05.22

insel
You as counted so much? :) 1,234,217 × 59.99 = 74,040,677.83.

i
insel 11.05.22

Oddly enough , GTAman
counted)) even surprised himself))) hehe hehe he
pressed the wrong button in the calculator =))
instead of / pressed + -...
I need to sleep more... and GTA is to blame for everything...

n
nikined 11.05.22

GTAman
It's strange that there is data from Steam

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Nikined
A popular service, so a tool for working with its statistics has appeared.

In the meantime, GTA 5 broke Skyrim's record for the number of concurrently logged in Steam users. News on PG.

M
MTX-WooFer 11.05.22

Schoolchildren are crazy about this GTA 5, and they are the main contingent of the series, and that's because of this, and all the records.
Although, I think that abroad there are mostly student audiences, because there are very strict age restrictions.

You can’t pull your younger brother (grade 9) away from GTA 5 by the ears, he sits at it all day long, does nothing around the house.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

MTX-WooFer
Schoolchildren are crazy about this GTA 5, and they are the main contingent of the series, and that's because of this, and all the records.
And here you are giving a link to the statistics.

m
mister611 11.05.22

MTX-WooFer My
friend, now I'm already a grandfather)) two grandchildren and also crazy about GTA5! Have you taken me into account in your statistics?