3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1ProStyle 11.05.22 10:26 pm

GTA 5 beats all records (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not surprised, but 4 billion is unlikely
107 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 11.05.22

Any good RPG requires more immersion in the plot, in lore, in leveling, in classes, in the mechanics of the game, studying various subtleties of the game, etc.
There is no doubt.
launched the game, got into the car and went to bring down the cops or someone else without any strain (without understanding all the subtleties of the game)
This was done by many. But only Rockstar succeeded. So not everything is so simple;) If there was no GTA, then probably even the poorest indie rpgshka would be more successful than the most popular GTA clone. So I will remain with my own - as a genre, RPG is no less, but rather more popular than sandboxes (because there is only one game on the side of sandboxes). But GTA itself (specifically the 5th part) is naturally the most popular toy and I think that for a long time to come.

E
Elite User 11.05.22

meagarry
A very low-grade, low-budget, low-quality RPG. and what then is high-budget, high-grade and high-quality?

m
meagarry 11.05.22

Elite User
I forgot to add IMHO there. for which I apologize. It's all about GTA though. Can we finish about the witcher? I don't want to start a new srach, naming the worst games of the last year, which, nevertheless, I consider better than the Witcher.

E
Elite User 11.05.22

meagarry
The fact that IMHO, it's clear to everyone. Name it purely for fun, maybe you have good arguments why the witcher is UG, and the complete crap in the form of RPGs over the past year is even better than the witcher.

m
meagarry 11.05.22

Elite User
my arguments have already been stated in the topic about the impressions of the game in the witcher branch. if you are interested, we can arrange a srach there)
PS and in your first post you did not ask to give examples from RPG;)

E
Elite User 11.05.22

meagarry
Read. And if the Witcher 3 is as terrible as you described it, then Skyrim or in general everything Bethesda has created for all time is just hellish shit. And what then is a quality RPG for you?

g
gtaman 11.05.22

meagarry
So it's only in the incentive. One can only guess, how much is sold through other retailers)
That's right. It would be interesting to know the sales statistics of the disc version.

saa0891
And it is clear that many more people play the gopnik simulator, since the game is simpler and not burdened with thinking about something and delving into the world and plot, in general, RPG is not such a popular genre.
RPG is not a more intellectual genre (more nerdy-oriented - yes, it is, but geeks in GTA will come up with a subject for nerdness too), just a fantasy setting is an amateur thing.

Everyone
Don't deviate from the topic.