3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1ProStyle 11.05.22 10:26 pm

GTA 5 beats all records (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not surprised, but 4 billion is unlikely
107 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chekist_KGB 11.05.22

MAFIASPACE
Yeah, we buy computers for 70-150k and a console, outdated 5 years ago, standing like a pair of my shoes, we can’t well, well

M
MaXMaXPaynE 11.05.22

Well, as if I have a console, I, of course, am not a grapher, but I will not spend money on simplified graphics once again, as I already wrote, this is a business and it is a matter of time, but for now it will be possible to work up an appetite)))

L
Last Master 11.05.22

Tula potsik
To buy a console for the sake of one game, it's somehow strange!

W
WeLoveEpicGames 11.05.22

Last Master
Well, not for the sake of one. There are many instances worth playing.

L
Last Master 11.05.22

Lovecraft
PS3 yes, but XBOX 360 is different.

B
Balerun 11.05.22

Nowadays, it is simply necessary to have one console at home, for such situations with games. Another matter of preference. I prefer PC, so I won't pay a dime for a console license. It is enough that I spent 8 tr on a stitched box.

L
Last Master 11.05.22

Lovecraft
You understand what's the matter here, I already have an XBOX for 5 years, and I wish you a successful purchase)

A
AlSar 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Well, maybe because WD is predicting the title of a killer?
Who is prophesying again? A small group of interested people?
And fresh ideas after all, a revolution in the Igor genre with an open world
They transferred the AU to the modern world, respectively. the same attributes.
In JTA 5 I didn't see anything new.
And what could be fundamentally new there?
3 heroes - isn't this an innovation?

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

AlSar
Very similar I saw in Fahrengheit, so no ice. Animals were in AC3 and FC3. Huge kilometers of territory were in JC2. Nothing new.

C
Champion2016 11.05.22

Tula potsik
Nothing new? Well, what are you waiting for on the PC then? Here is a supir interesting game about coolhackers will be released, it is also on PC

k
koles47 11.05.22

Champion2008
People simply snickered.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

Champion2008
Because there the missions finally became more interesting and the character Michael is very interesting to me.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Tula potsik
One thing with another is that this is a marketing change. I thought the changes would also affect the stupid policy of the PC version.
Showing the gameplay is not so hot, it doesn't really change anything, it just warms up the interest in the game a little. And the simultaneous release of the game on consoles and PC can have a very significant impact on income.

I saw very similar in Fahrengheit, so no ice. Animals were in AC3 and FC3. Huge km of territory were in JC2. Nothing new.
So individually, everything has long been invented, everything rests on a competent combination of different components.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

GTAman
In GTA 5, the city doesn’t excite at all, everything is kind of cardboard, the roads are wide, but it’s useless. The same Liberty City beckons with its nooks and crannies, impresses with interesting and well-designed buildings. half a person. All this for the sake of a large area, so here a clear piercer came out with a letter, in my opinion. I hope for the countryside ala Alan Wake.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

The Tula potsik
is all kind of cardboard, the roads are
clearly not more cardboard than in the Four. About everything else, too, you can’t say that it’s worse than in the Four. Regarding physics, adequate people say that it was made more playable, and not for the sake of those for whom realism is more important than playability. As for me, the advantages of the Five in comparison with the Four are much more significant than the disadvantages in comparison with it.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

GTAman
Well, yes, at least for Michael, who by charisma and sophistication stands above all the "dramatic attempts" of Niko, Johnny and the homo from the ballad and sane, various missions, you can close your eyes to such things.

N
N sky 11.05.22

In GTA 5, the city doesn’t excite at all, everything is kind of cardboard, the roads are wide, but it’s useless.

Not objectively, reading the messages, there is an opinion that this is just an opinion based on the pressure of resentment against R*. I understand that there are a lot of gameplay videos on the net, but this is not the case. What can be seen from the gameplay videos? Hundreds of which are focused and dedicated to completing missions or demonstrating the physics of the behavior and damage to cars.

R* did a lot of work and made a lot of efforts to make a living city full of life, the city lives its own life and its streets sound and have a special atmosphere, and it doesn’t matter if you drive a car or just walk along the streets of Los Santos.
Liberty City, in comparison with Los Santos, is a perfectly modeled city from its real prototype, where the life of the city was imitated with the content of the city, traffic of cars and pedestrians. (Traffic movements along the streets, calls, dialogues between pedestrians, arrests of criminals by the police, etc.) The city itself is scenery.
All this, of course, is also in GTA 5. A lot of random events have been generated, interaction with which takes place not only with the character controlled by the player, but also with the population of the city, and you have the right to decide, make your choice and influence the events taking place in the life of the city. (Robbery of passers-by, car theft, attacks on trade and service establishments). So there are other events that dilute the life of the city.

Case from the game from the life of the ghetto. Watching TV at home, you hear how sirens are heard outside the window, how cars are passing by and suddenly there are muffled sounds of shots that have been going on for about a minute and you are distracted from watching the box and go out to see what is happening. And going up the street, you see a shootout between law enforcement officers and lawbreakers. A desperate firefight, everyone is sitting behind shelters and suddenly one was shot, but he does not give up and is no longer able to shoot from heavy weapons, lying on his back he shoots back from the enemy with a small-caliber weapon. And you don’t know which side the advantage is on, whether help will arrive in time to help the police or a bunch of gangsters will fall out of the alleys.

But, I'm not talking about that. Another story from my own impressions and what I saw.
Pier Del Piero, the day is coming to an end in the sky, the sun disappears, a stunning sunset, you can no longer see the numerous streams of scooters and motor boats scurrying back and forth and cutting through the waves, people lying on the sandy beach. Standing on the pier in the distance, you watch a yacht with open sails, hear the sound of waves below you and watch how, under the influence of the tide, they beat against the wooden piles of the pier. The conversations of people, the sounds coming from the working and buzzing rides, the music coming from the nearest summer cafe. Here, places are endowed with their own life and atmosphere to match. And this perception is facilitated by the life of people in a living city.

B
BergoVic 11.05.22

Yes ! This world is just fun to watch. I remember in part 4 there was a mission to kill a certain Bucky Sligo. So, after the chase, I stopped near his mansion, hid behind the fence opposite. A minute later, a police car drove by, I leaned out - naturally, the bandits started shooting (by the way, a small jamb of the game - the enemies do not react to the cops at all). The cops reacted and a shootout broke out. It came to four police cars (some of the enemies still remained in the building according to the script, and the police were in no hurry to go inside after killing everyone outside). In the end, I had to run into the house myself and "smoke out" the remaining criminals.

T
Tula Potsik 11.05.22

MiDzuKi
Where is the copy-paste from?
The author works as a cap, random events are interesting, but the city itself is dead. I already said two and a half passers-by. The first trailer showed an SUV with people in the back. to use the trunk and the roof? Everyone has one animation of pulling out of the cars. How is it? They promised thousands of them. Michael stupidly swings, Frank pulls out under his arms.

D
Duality45 11.05.22

Tula Potsik
If my memory serves me, then in the mission for Trevor, one of the partners climbed into the back of an SUV.