3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22 01:08 am

I had a dream today...

that I go online, first of all, as always, I get on the PG and see about the horror ... on the PG they turned on the avatars function! What dream did you have today?
214 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamn 12.05.22

My dream is about how one author drank poison (you can guess what kind of author it is) ...

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

My dream is about how one author drank poison (you can guess what kind of author it is) ...
You are just originality itself)

A
A.W. 12.05.22

He leaned on the table, dozed off, and had a dream about a miracle. Me and FreddyKruger went to the aftar who got poisoned and drank Yada together. Now we lie down and rest, there ^

V
Vladimir 12.05.22

I would tell my dream, but I don’t want to injure the psyche of local minors.

P
Perchic X 12.05.22

I would tell my dream, but I don’t want to injure the psyche of local minors
. So sad? :`(

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

ha) so don't be afraid, right now the youth knows more))

G
GumbertG 12.05.22

Damn, I had such a dream - somehow we were walking down the street with a girl, near a construction site, then once the scaffolding fell, one rod flew past me and stuck in my girlfriend's head, brains all over the street, pools of blood. I started to puke, I was walking, then an old woman with a shotgun came up to me, aimed at me, I jumped back, took a hammer lying on the ground, and with a swing in her throat, a fountain of blood.
Then a joke - I go home, and there I have an unknown guy of about 18 years old, curly-haired, who looks like a drug addict. He sits calmly in his chair, when I come in he nods at me at the gun - "don't twitch, we'll talk" I sat down, he says that someone gave him two thousand dollars for my murder. "Nothing personal" the drug addict says with a grin and reaches for pistol. I knock out his hand with a strong kick of the leg, then with a full swing of my fist in the jaw. He staggered with a broken nose, and I quickly took the gun and shot him in the heart.
Then I see a bank being robbed in front of my apartment. Without thinking twice, I decided to rescue the hostages, and I run to the back entrance of the bank. Seeing me, one of the robbers shouts to the police on the radio "I said no jokes!", And shoots the young woman in the head. Drops of her blood fall on me, I stagger, lose consciousness ... and wake up ...

P
PAVEL 666 12.05.22

GumbertG
It's not like a dream... Turn on the TV :D
PS this is a joke

S
SepiS 12.05.22

...and decide never to play bloody shooters at night again!

A
A.W. 12.05.22

...and decide never to play bloody shooters at night again!
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men - Facial

V
Vladimir 12.05.22

So sad? :`(
such a psychedelic survival horror...

u
urbk 12.05.22

such a psychedelic survival horror...

I know worse

a
abat i-mate jam 12.05.22

GumbertG Even
your dream looks like the delirium of a juvenile gamer, more precisely, his fantasy that he is trying to set up for a dream (nothing personal IMHO

) and then you get sick with an acute respiratory disease and lie under temperature delirium and it seems that you continue to write this crazy formula or bit, and you get the same thing and everything is cyclical and everything is so stupid, you start to oversleep, open your eyes and catch up that all this is nonsense and current you close your eyes, this nonsense comes to you again and everything is in a circle. This is really scary, you start to think about suicide .....

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

Most of all I like dreams about how you fall from somewhere and what is interesting, I always wake up just before the ground!

V
Vladimir 12.05.22

I know
better. I haven't told you yet.

W
Wirth's leg 12.05.22

I often have "happy" dreams. No, no blood and showdowns, etc., the most common schizophrenia))

N
Northell 12.05.22

...but accordion....
---
...imagine a mixture of Lost Planet, GTAIV, GTAIII, True Crime: NYC, HL2, NFS MW and real life...and somewhere in Primorye...not seems?... but I just imagined...%)))
* yesterday I tested the GF8600GTS from a friend*

G
GumbertG 12.05.22

AW - Kane and Lynch: Dead Men - I also thought about that when I woke up. I also thought about Postal 2, Final Destination and Pulp Fiction.
But I just woke up, slept during the day, this is what I had a dream:
I was walking through a dark forest, suddenly I see a dark figure. I approach, and it turns out to be abat i-mate jam! I go up to him, I say "great abat i-mate jam, how are you?" And instead of answering, he shits in my mouth and says "nothing personal IMHO." I am offended by this matter, I want to push him along his thin, nasty neck, and he lies down on the ground and gives me "listen buddy, don't touch me, I have an acute respiratory disease, temperature delirium, can I write this fucking formula?" Instead of answering, I puke at him with his own shit, get into the Volkswagen Beetle, and leave. Here is such a prophetic dream.

D
Darkkkrush 12.05.22

And I had a dream, how I go to the computer, watch Pg, and start picking my nose. Small boogers crawl out on the right, then more and more, then dwarves crawled out, who turned out to live in my nose, then I realized that I was picking my brain, and began to conquer the boogers back, then friends, acquaintances, relatives began to help me.
Then a gopnik came, dispersed everyone and I woke up))))))))))

J
Jura 12.05.22

Well, I have not yet dreamed of PG.