3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22 01:08 am

I had a dream today...

that I go online, first of all, as always, I get on the PG and see about the horror ... on the PG they turned on the avatars function! What dream did you have today?
214 Comments
Sort by:
a
abat i-mate jam 12.05.22

GumbertG
dude don't worry, I'm just driving))))))

a
abat i-mate jam 12.05.22

PS: The neck does not seem to be thin))) (I have been doing RB for 5 years)))))

A
Akogar 12.05.22

The dream is shorter than hellish. I'm in horror. Well, dumb as a movie. Like everyone is killed one by one in a cruel way and everyone has their own hour. But the most disgusting thing is that as if I had already seen this horror movie and I know how and when I will die, and I even know that there is no way out. That's how we ran, we ran around the world, we died. And when my death became close (Like being torn apart by half-dogs alive), I didn’t want such a death. The choice was simple Either from the balcony (somewhere high) down and to death, or stay there and be eaten alive. Oh, fortunately, I woke up just when I climbed onto the balcony (I climbed in a dream, and not a sleepwalker on a real one).
Here is a dream that I didn’t understand - I wake up, I get up, I meet friends, well, so clearly, and again I wake up, I meet friends? What type of matrix is ​​this? (I'm not lying, it was really a glitch).

A
Akogar 12.05.22

Well, about buggy walking houses, radioactive Rybinsk (like Chernobyl), brutal mahalovs like Gamovsky, flights, deaths, bloodshed, and other nonsense, I will not tell. It's not interesting there.

A
Andriukha 12.05.22

There was somehow such a dream that I was harloting there near my house, and suddenly I saw a mushroom of an atomic explosion, as if it was only 13 km from me, and I would die, but then either the dream changed or I woke up.
I dream about a dream - ride a powerful Ford GT40, drive past a cop who has a speed measuring device in his hands, I pass by and this device explodes right in his hands ... Although I will never have such a dream :-(

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.05.22

GumbertG
25.12.07 14:50 - yes, you outplayed GTA, I'm watching -)

T
That same son of a bitch 12.05.22

I once dreamed that George Clooney had his head cut off, and I stood and watched. Then, for some reason, I jumped from a high house with a parachute, which was three times smaller than me. Then, I remember that, I was sailing somewhere on an icebreaker along the Moskva River!
Dreams are an evil thing, their mother.

[
[666] MaxXx 12.05.22

Once there was a dream that I was sitting with my two friends in the yard of a kindergarten (we often do this), and suddenly one said "I'm going to go home, I'm driving, wait"! It goes, goes, and suddenly falls through the ice (xs where does this lake come from), emerges and swims serenely like a dog home!
Then my second friend says "where is he? Isn't it time to find him?" And we took the bus and found him drunk halfway to the city center and brought him home!

Here!

K
KILLER 12.05.22

yy, but I had a dream that my friends and I, after we watched the Russian team lost to the Israeli team, my friends and I got very drunk and went to Israel to get away from) (to exasperate the Jews, but when the Russian troops stood there and destroyed everyone and everything, and in the end, Israel DISAPPEARED ... hmm, I don’t know what this dream was for .... here!

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

And today I had a dream about how my brother and I went to the river to swim. Splashing in the water, I began to pick the sand and found under it a huge number of shrimp, which were directly swarming under the sand. With joy, let's collect them in a basin (it's not clear where it came from), and I look at my brother, he walks along the shore with such a sharpened stick and catches fish like a spear. In general, he launched a sharp stick under the water, pulls it out, and on it is such a huge crucian (I clearly remember that it was a crucian). He takes it off the stick, throws it on the sand and with a wave of a knife (similar to a machete, again where did it come from) cuts off his head. And I grabbed the headless crucian and into the basin .... on this the dream was interrupted. I broke out in a cold sweat, I don’t even know why.

Who can decipher the dream book? Tell

Y
Yup 12.05.22

I didn't have a dream I didn't sleep all night

n
nagrizolich 12.05.22

I always have dreams about me and maniacs who always catch me and us ... they ruin us
in a variety of ways, ...
the blood of the sea ...
depression, what to do ...
everything is true

U
Unreal Man 12.05.22

And I had a dream that the 3rd World War had begun. My father wakes me up and says: "Well, son, we finally waited. The rockets flew ..."

n
nagrizolich 12.05.22

fjodorsoft once, yes. it was an unrealistic
thing, something similar, and I only had no one there, and the USSR attacked the United States, ours won Threat it was after acquiring World in Conflict ))

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

And I often dream of disasters, as if such a big wave covers a height of 200 meters, I'll tell you a breathtaking sight.

n
nagrizolich 12.05.22

great

n
nagrizolich 12.05.22

already, it didn't help,
only worse

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

I didn’t dream anything today, I slept like a log))

S
Sniper_behind_the_curtain 12.05.22

No, but I really dreamed of some kind of Rastaman nonsense in the style of a fantasy. It’s as if I’m walking in a flower field (I answer like that in a dream!)

V
Vladimir 12.05.22

Damn, I had such a dream today ... Eh ... And then I had to wake up in this atstoy ...