3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22 01:08 am

I had a dream today...

that I go online, first of all, as always, I get on the PG and see about the horror ... on the PG they turned on the avatars function! What dream did you have today?
214 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chponsor 12.05.22

you have a connection with Putin,
and where does Putin? he dreamed of Medvedev. You have a Freudian slip (that is, subconsciously you may be a homosexual - these are such disappointing conclusions)

d
doriav 12.05.22

4el4ik
what a witty chain of reasoning, don't get tangled in it with your neck).
In fact, the connection here is direct - Bumblebee, even in a dream, will not say a word without Krabe's permission.

C
Chponsor 12.05.22

doriav according to Freud, the conclusion is simple - you also mean a homosexual (like this)

d
doriav 12.05.22

4el4ik
do not try to find your shortcomings in me and get away from me, a flawed creature (so that!)

T
The Salt 12.05.22

I don't know, funny, no.
The dream was surprisingly short, in general I go into the kitchen in complete darkness, put something on the stove, cut something for myself (I think it was bread), light the stove, somehow turned the knob too sharply and suddenly the stove flared up, I fell , I tried to put it out, but I couldn’t move, thinking “That’s it, this is the end of my life”, panic and I wake up in a sweat somewhere at 5 o’clock in the morning ...
Heh, we have an amazing brain, and it’s been a long time since I I didn’t dream of horror films ... usually either I don’t dream anything, or everyday life, diluted with drug addiction ...

Z
Zit08[Maximum Solitude] 12.05.22

4el4ik
how subtly, however... our detective. Do not abuse Freud, otherwise you will also become a "homosexual"

S
Sanya_Bars 12.05.22

4el4ik
Yes, you are straight, Lieutenant obvious

C
Christine 12.05.22

Who and here rubbed the posts?
floor polishers

d
dedf 12.05.22

i want sex zanyatsa!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mel Shlemming 12.05.22

dedf
_

F
Francis I 12.05.22

And I haven't dreamed of anything for a long time.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.22

i dreamed that I had 2 comments here
and there were many more comments,
but when I woke up, I didn’t find them,
and then I realized that they probably dreamed about mine.

A
Alexator 12.05.22

irin_
started playing?

A
Alexator 12.05.22

irin_
and right. don't play this crap

A
Aarvinok 12.05.22

Werewolves are stupid meat and cattle. hate

A
Aarvinok 12.05.22

irin_
you are probably right miss)

F
Francis I 12.05.22

I have always been interested in the question: purely theoretically, the relationship between a person and a werewolf is considered bestiality or not?

In general, society too idealizes Werewolves and vampires. Disgusting and vile soulless creatures have turned into romantic and idealistic characters. The angels, on the contrary, became arrogant and arrogant. All this is strange.

Oh yes, by the way, the day before yesterday I dreamed that I was talking to a nice girl in some luxurious room, I don’t remember what. In general, a dream is an amazing thing, you may not remember the details, but you remember the content.

A
Aarvinok 12.05.22

relationship between human and werewolf

s
signin 12.05.22

Be glorious the day when Irin learned to hide her pikchi under the spoiler.

F
Francis I 12.05.22

wladov
hide your pictures under the spoiler

By the way, thanks for reminding me how to do this?