3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22 01:08 am

I had a dream today...

that I go online, first of all, as always, I get on the PG and see about the horror ... on the PG they turned on the avatars function! What dream did you have today?
214 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoRf1 12.05.22

What the hell am I, who doesn't dream at all?

-
-evg- 12.05.22

The other day I had a dream that my big toe on my right foot had been amutated. and stsuko, in theory it is quite real ...

B
B.Soldier of Dark 12.05.22

and I had a dream that I was yoshiv kobzon

J
Just Player 12.05.22

I also had a dream somehow)))
Like my city, a lot of people on the streets (xs why).
Some strange structures (similar to aircraft from Halo) are flying in the air, they are healthy, but as if made of cardboard. And suddenly they begin to fall. I was terribly afraid that this would fall on me (the size of a house).
Hmm, it seems to me that I lost 40 percent of the details, but it doesn’t change the essence.

Well, horror of course =)

A
Anya Celm 12.05.22

Such a dream.
A strange man is chasing me, I run away. He doesn't lag behind. The fire is raging around and for some reason it is snowing. In general, I’m running ..... he doesn’t lag behind .... catching up ... grabs his shoulder ... wants to turn around .... for some reason I have a knife in my hand, I hit backhand and bounce .. I turn ... I see lying on his back and a puddle of blood under him... the fire fades, and the snow falls harder.... and I fall into darkness....
Damn, well, dreams...

I
Ice Dan2 12.05.22

Such is the dream:

They bought me a laptop ... or a new cell phone, I don’t remember ... I was happy. But then I was awakened and I tried to restore these good moments ...

D
Depp 12.05.22

Read literature about controlled sleep, such things can be modeled in the head, which Spielberg never dreamed of, + horror is not scary, unless of course you yourself want it;)

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

FreddyCruger
that I go online, the first thing I do, as always, I get on PG and see oh, the horror ... on PG they turned on the avatar function! What dream did you have today?
Are you driving nah chtoli? There are already avatars on almost all advanced forums, only we don’t have anyone ... it’s also called me in the 21st century we live to beat.

n
nagrizolich 12.05.22

someone blew my head off...
horrors again...

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

Almost all advanced forums already have avatars, but we don’t have
anyone.
The avatar will only distract from the very person to whom it belongs. IMHO

n
nagrizolich 12.05.22

that's right,
I love PG for this,
even a nickname can say a lot

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

And I did not sleep today, until 5 o'clock in the morning, making love with my beloved girlfriend. In the morning, of course, I managed to take a nap for a couple of hours ... don’t believe me, Freddy Krueger dreamed of chasing me, and I’m sleeping and thinking - Yup, I’m in a dream, so I can do anything. I "built" myself a machine gun, and Kruger disappeared and I woke up!

G
GhostRider_666 12.05.22

GumbertG
Oh my God! People stop playing games, and especially with "resident ivel", otherwise you look like that and you can start moving your mind, you can see such dreams.

W
Wirth's leg 12.05.22

Do you dream about games ?, I have sex in my last dreams ^_^

D
Depp 12.05.22

I "built" myself a machine gun, and Kruger disappeared and I woke up!

This is what controlled sleep is.

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

Avatars would not hurt - it's more fun with them

I
Ice Dan2 12.05.22

To the fact that you hate Americans

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

And let's arrange a spam attack on American forums?! ;)

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

And how are you going to poop on them? :)

K
Kotyara 12.05.22

I don’t understand at all ... I don’t understand ... dreaming ... that I’m lying on my bed and looking at the ceiling ... then I wake up with my face in the pillow ... it’s strange .. that I still sleep for 13 hours ... my head then it hurts