3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22 01:08 am

I had a dream today...

that I go online, first of all, as always, I get on the PG and see about the horror ... on the PG they turned on the avatars function! What dream did you have today?
214 Comments
Sort by:
E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

Why do you sleep so much?

D
Depp 12.05.22

Avatars would not hurt - it’s more fun with them

Yes, I agree, but not everyone has anlims, count if there are 300 messages in the topic and each picture has 30-40kb

I
Ice Dan2 12.05.22

Fuck, it's 11 o'clock in the evening, happy new year!!

D
Depp 12.05.22

Duck today is still the thirtieth!

S
Singleboy 12.05.22

How long does it take to sit on the Internet so that the sites begin to dream? [<surprise>]

V
Vigilante 12.05.22

and I didn't have a dream. I couldn't sleep. ((

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

Depp
Yes, I agree, but not everyone has anlims, count up if there are 300 messages in the subject and each picture has 30-40kb
You can just chop off the pictures. What is the problem?

G
GumbertG 12.05.22

Yesterday I had a dream that I was downstairs, in some smelly yacht cabin, having sex with some girl, and for a long time. This dream impressed me, I really liked the girl, but, unfortunately, she is from a dream ...

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

Haven't seen her in real life?

K
Kotyara 12.05.22

GumbertG, and you bitch .... I dreamed ... that my girlfriend sailed away with someone on a smelly yacht

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

And in the boat, no one tried ... with an oar in the "hatch"? :)

F
Freddy Kruger 12.05.22

I haven't slept for 3 days! Head right now wa-wa! Dreams are already waking up. When will I get home?

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

And where are you right now?

G
GumbertG 12.05.22

I have never seen her in a relay, what is most interesting for me is constantly filming girls I do not know. My acquaintances somehow impress me less ...
Yesterday I had a dream again, and it’s not necessary to have sex, just some kind of plot, script, and I follow it.

A
Akogar 12.05.22

What a terrible dream! I go up to the computer and there the doctor downloads a web update for himself, he has already killed a hundred rubles (traffic tariff). I sharply press on the reset and wake up.

E
EnglishQuaker 12.05.22

Horror! :)

A
Alaric 12.05.22

Lately, I've been dreaming of almost thrillers: the plot is that the holidays end on the 4th, 5th, and again you need to study, get up early ........ Horror!

S
Sanchezz82 12.05.22

Freddy Krueger, you haven't been imprisoned yet)))

n
nagrizolich 12.05.22

Why do they always kill me in my dreams?

A
Alaric 12.05.22

Why do they always kill me in my dreams?
In a dream, all the main thoughts penetrate from the brain, we see them mainly in a dream, so think at leisure!