3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZUBR 12.06.22 11:36 pm

Your favorite character in the game (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Mine is a crazy dude on the beach.
132 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav for Bioware 12.06.22

1 jack
2 prince lacroix
3 chunk

A
Animorph 12.06.22

Besrezen
If a werewolf is allowed to become - and this is very difficult - then it will turn out to be a Creature. The werewolf is cut off from the dhov world, loses Gnosis and Rage, his past (capacious) blood, in addition, he can acquire Psychosis. So the former werewolf - now a vampire - is far from being as strong as it seems.
Sir Beckett - Aristotle de Laurent (Book of Nod). Also a historian.

On the topic:
1. Damzel. Idealist, rebel, honest, fighting girl ... In general, just super. I would like such a girl... Anarch.
2. Nines Rodriguez. Also an idealist, rebel, noble, honest ... A kind of knight without fear and reproach in the world of vampires. Anarch.
3. Skelter. Sane, realist... Anarch.
4. Jack. He's Jack, which means he's cool. Anarch.
5. Beckett. Smart, spontaneous, polite, intelligent.
6. Lily and E. A good couple, they fit together.
7. Nospheres. Gary, Bertram, hacker (forgot his name), agent (too)
8. Heather and Mercurio. Faithful, devoted... Ghouls... It's a pity that we can't introduce them)))

Disliked:
1. LaCroix. Self-satisfied Pindos, snob, traitor, dishonest...
2. Sheriff. A mindless, loyal LaCroix gorilla.
3. Jeannette. Capricious, bitchy... I regret that I gave away the medallion.
4. Vivi. Smug, capricious, thinks that since she has a beautiful ass, she can command everyone.
5. Ming Zhao. Considers herself a deity, snobby, pretends to know about the "higher destiny" ... Well, just a Chinese bitch.

Separate words about:
Strauss. Smug... However, polite, intellectual, gave me an apartment (I'm a Tremere). His minus is too obsessed with the "Tremere pyramid" ... I'm an anarch Tremere, but I already lean more towards the Brujah. When I saw it for the first time, I expected that he was going to offer me "colored pills".
Churbank. Jerk. His ability to self-deceive is amazing. "Don't be afraid, while I'm here, Mr. LaCroix has nothing to worry about."
Ji Wen Ja and Liu Fang. Separate applause - Liu Fang opens the toilet door with a dashing kick.

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Favorites:
1. Gorgeous Gary Golden.
2. Damzel.
3. Beckett.
4. Jack.
5. Heather and Mercurio.
6. Nines Rodriguez
7. Andryukha)
And out of competition Malkavinin.
Disliked :
1. Ming Zhao.
2. LaCroix.
3. Vivi and Jeannette.
Separately, I will say about Andrew. Although he is evil, he is not as brainless as LaCroix. And in general, I would not mind siding with the Sabbat and sweeping away many.

H
Harmony of Hell 12.06.22

1. Beckett.
With a sense of humor, an intelligent character. Perhaps one of those who do not try to use the main character for their own purposes.

2. Rose.
An extraordinary soothsayer from the Malkavian clan. Very interesting storytelling.

3. Nines Rodriguez
I was waiting for a dirty trick from this guy. Well, there can't be a knight in this game without fear and reproach. And for sure, at a certain ending, this "can't be" came out. But in general, the character is very like their aspirations.

4. Heather and Mercurio.
Someone said "it's a pity that you can not introduce them." Indeed, it's a pity. Both are devoted to the end, always ready to help, even if it may cost them their lives.

5. Gary Golden.
I liked the character from the first meeting. I immediately found a common language with a Malkavian :) Clever, charming, caustic.

6. Strauss.
Mysterious blood mage of the Tremere clan. Interested in his views on what is happening and the halo of mystery around his person.

7. Vivi.
Charming :)

T
Tea with lemon 12.06.22

Garrus-1994
"Vivi and Jeannette"
Why didn't you like them?)

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Tea with Vivi Lemon
. Self-satisfied, capricious, she thinks that since she has a beautiful ass,
Jeannette can command everyone. Capricious, bitchy...
I also think so.

T
Tea with lemon 12.06.22

Garrus-1994
But they are beautiful))

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Tea with Lemon
Rose is my favorite.

T
Tea with lemon 12.06.22

Garrus-1994
And where can I find it?)

D
Deathamphetamine 12.06.22

I really liked Ming Zhao. The last time, playing the Tremere man, we had a very nice chat with her. With certain dialogue options, she leaks a lot of important information about Cammy, about LaCroix and in general kwei-jin. And as a boss, she is generally fucking! I nominated her to the "Top Most Difficult Bosses", but the shkolota did not miss it.

Tea with Lemon

She seems to hang out with thinblood on the pier in Santa Monica.

T
Tea with lemon 12.06.22

Deathamphetamine
Clearly, not a very significant figure)

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Deathamphetamine
Shkolota simply would not have mastered this game. You can’t change the difficulty there either :) Therefore, they will immediately merge :)

D

There is a cool easter egg: if at the end, when the taxi driver in such a fucking charismatic voice asks "Where to?" ask him to take you to Mercurio, he will have an option in the dialogue like "What do you know about Troika Games". Whether this is a fan idea or an original one, I was very amused. By the way, since I started talking about the Troika here: I recently read an interview with Mitsoda about Dead State. So, he said that the system of distribution and gaining experience will be similar to VtmB, which is good news.

Garrus-1994
I remember when I played for the first time, wading through a bunch of bugs, they took me out the same very often)))

P
Prokop4ik 12.06.22

Garrus-1994
It's very easy to play as a Brujah with a pumped up melee.

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Deathamphetamine
I've been taken out many times too. I also started playing with Malka. And he specializes in a thief, and I pumped him medium, not a thief and not the stink that is between them. But the game barely passed) For Tremere it was already easier. But recently he went again for a malk, focusing it on a thief, i.e. blackout, lock picking, and shooting with divination. Ming Zhao went to heaven in 30 seconds :)

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Prokop4ik
For bruhu, IMHO, it's not interesting to play by itself. Malcolm or tremere is much better. Or Ventrue. Or Gangrel with his "Protection".

T
Tea with lemon 12.06.22

Garrus-1994
What's interesting in Ventrue?

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Tea with Lemon
Domination same. Yes, and Mass suicide rollet, along with a trance. It will be possible to apply some discipline and immediately feed with the help of a trance. Well, not on vampires :)

D

Garrus-1994
I have never gone beyond the Ventra yet, but I remember for sure that Mass Suicide is Tremere.
The first time I went through for the Toreador, I pumped the same shit, and then I got a classic bug: "Crash from the game when trying to get into the boat in the Leopold community"))) There weren't all of these patches back then. And so it happened that the first time I went through the game to the end much later already for Nosferatu.

G
Garrus-1994 12.06.22

Deathamphetamine
Ventrue and Tremere have dominance, but Ventrue can use it in dialogue. But dominance is more important to Venrt than to Tremere. They have thaumaturgy. And the Ventrue have stamina and presence. It is possible, if these two disciplines are fully pumped, to make yourself almost invulnerable.