3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sevapva 30.06.22 09:14 pm

What is your processor capable of?

The main characteristics of the processor and performance indicators in various applications.
146 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

By the way, on topic. Why measure peeps in games if games are a load for a video card in 98% of cases? Processors need to be tested in CPU heating pads and applications that depend only on the speed of the processor. Submit tests in signbench, corona render, etc.

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

MOUSE chibis wrote:
He has 4k + ultra + bang bang + 60 fps + 60hz + what the plot + no game details + no reading notes + map
change it will look lower than 4k resolution

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Spoiler Lord, you are even older than me, and you write such nonsense that I feel so ashamed that I want to hide under the table and not climb out. Spanish shame of the highest form is called. La, dude, change your antediluvian 60 hertz. Already 2022. The head that tells me more advice gives me what to buy and what not. You better figure out why you have such a high hot spot rate. I can imagine what video memory rate you have then))) Probably, it’s so hot that it’s like a double summer at ultras from 90-100C. Ptahahahahah)))) Find out why you have Marvel's statterite, cotton expert) Catch:

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Well, yes, in 2022, only play games 10 years ago))
I don’t see anything funny. The name of the game justifies itself, unlike Origin, Odyssey and Valhalla:
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
It is unlikely that he played at least one old game. In addition to Borda, which already freezes, he has nothing from the passed old, and probably new games too. The same Assassin Revelation still hasn't passed!!!!!
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

MOUSE lapwing
I didn't play Revelation

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
You better figure out why you have such a high rate of hot spot. I can imagine what video memory rate you have then)))
For the AMD 6000 series, the difference between the temperature at the edge and the hot spot is 20+ s, the hot spot can be up to 90 s, despite the fact that it has a ceiling, after which it starts strong throttling and voltage drop is 115s. My average hot spot is 83-84s, which is quite normal. And my memory temperature is displayed in the column "Vram used" and an average of 58c, when it's hot in the room, if the condo is not turned on, then 64c is what I saw maximum, with the same 90c admissible
MOSHIVURIA CHIBIS wrote:
He has, in addition to Borda, which already freezes nothing from the passed old, and probably new games too.
The board is going well, Tiny Tina Wonderlands too. I don't have hard friezes in any game except Agents of Mayhem, only they were on all videos, starting from 1080
Denis Kyokushin wrote: I do
n't see anything funny .
these games are cool and the graphics are excellent, and the physics and animation. You can test it at your place, although I think there will be sadness on the middle
ones as well. CHIBIS MYSHIVURII wrote:
It is unlikely that he has played at least one old game
. Why play old stuff, waste time on something that is already covered with mothballs? In old games, even physics and animation are already perceived poorly, they are simply disgusting to play and look at all this

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
There is such an understanding as a storyline. Thanks to her, I want to go back to a book I read, to a movie I watched earlier, to a game I played long ago.
Did you write clearly?

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Putting the game aside is not sadness for me, but only a matter of time. Sadness is when you don’t care what to play, just to justify buying an expensive video card. I paid 18800 rubles for the card, and it should work out. satisfied with the prices for video cards. If the 3060 cost 25k, there would be no questions. And for 60-70k ..., let the hucksters go through the forest
. it didn’t work, you can download most of the games with a backup copy, install and run without the participation of the launcher. But the trouble with Steam

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
There is such an understanding as a storyline. Thanks to her, I want to go back to a book I read, to a movie I watched earlier, to a game I played long ago.
I don't re-read the books I've read, I don't review the movies I've watched, and I don't play the games I've completed no matter how cool they are because it's a waste of time.

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Putting the game aside is not sad for me, but only a matter of time.
So you have already put them off so much that where else.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Sadness is when you don't care what you play, just to justify buying an expensive graphics card.
I took the last 10 years of top cards just to play all the hits and not put them off for later, but to immediately pass, forget and move on to new ones. You buy a top-end card and don’t bother whether your game will run or not, don’t mess with the settings, guessing what to turn down where, but unscrew all the sliders to the right and enjoy, don’t swear because of the brakes and don’t quit the game you started, postponing for later. Every year there are enough cool projects that you can go through very slowly during the year. While all this Horizon Zero Down has long since passed and forgotten, you are still messing around with it, looking for some starters, experimenting with ssd, which does not affect FPS at all and still there is no comfortable FPS.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If the 3060 cost 25k, there would be no questions. And for 60-70k ... let the hucksters go through the forest. Such a purchase does not justify itself.
There will be no such prices for 25k, so take something more or less normal for 70- 80k while it is in warehouses and while they are generally delivered to you and until they jump even higher.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I paid 18800 rubles for the card, and it should work out.
I can tell you that you threw 18800 into the abyss. Even by the standards of 2016, the AMD 5xx series cards were extremely unsuccessful in terms of performance. I would have taken Vega 64 at least. At that time I took gtx1080ti for 49500 for your money, so this card not only pulled all the games of that time on ultras, but for 1080p it is still enough and even 1440p it can do 2/3 games and this is on ultras. Even in 2020, the RTX 2080s cost me for the same 49t, which pulled everything at 1440p on ultras and even something at 4k, except for WD Legion and Cyberpunk 2077, but for 1080p it’s still enough for 1080p. As a result, you threw 18800 into the abyss, it is unlikely that cards of this level are now of interest to someone on the secondary, i.e. you can sell it for 5 thousand, probably with difficulty, it turns out that in order to play normally with comfort, you need to end up spending more money on a vidyashka, what did the 1080ti/2080s cost me individually. By the standards of even 2016, 49k was very little money, it could have been in 2-3 months. save another 30k and then take a normal card

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It will be sad for me if the Internet is turned off in Russia. GOG still didn’t go anywhere, you can download most games with a backup copy, install and run without the launcher
. game updates, and so Steam can work offline without problems

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
So you have already put them off so much that where else.
Well, that's right. Some due to lack of time for them, and some due to shitty optimization. The same Origin on 1060 goes much better than on RX588. But Days Gone flies like a pissing broom)
Palych Rokov wrote:
I I took top cards for the last 10 years in order to just play all the hits and not put them off for later, but to immediately pass, forget and move on to new ones.
Yes? And how many games have you played in the last year? Is there a time counter? How many hours a week do you play games? By the way, we touched upon this issue with Herman yesterday: he played 38 games in 6 months. You can believe him, because he has time wagon and cart.
Palych Rokov wrote:
You buy a top-end card and don’t bother whether your game will run or not, don’t mess with the settings, guessing what to turn down where, but unscrew all the sliders to the right and enjoy, don’t swear because of the brakes and don’t quit the game you started, postponing for later.
My top map will be idle. Over the past year, I’ve only gone through Dishonored with add-ons. And I don’t bother with the settings. I know very well that anti-aliasing, lighting, reflections and shadows put pressure on the map. all games settings, like RDR2, especially since there are those people who will tell you which ones to tweak.
Palych Rokov wrote:
While all this Horizon Zero Down has long since passed and forgotten, you are still messing around with it
Well, I don’t use other people’s saves to show off: “I went through, closed and deleted.” I have a time counter, achievements, a plot.
Palych Rokov wrote:
looking for some starters, experimenting with ssd, which does not affect FPS at all and still there is no comfortable FPS
Everything affects it, and the picture is smoother. I tested Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice on SSD and HDD yesterday: heaven and earth ). And he is on UE4 (this is a twist))
Palych Rokov wrote:
There will be no such prices for 25k, so take something more or less normal for 70-80k while it is in warehouses and while they are generally delivered to you and until they jumped even higher.
3060 in March 2021 was sold for 120k. This is in Moscow. Cards disappeared from the shelves. Sometimes you could find them for 63. I turned the cards in one place for 70-80k.
Palych Rokov wrote:
I can tell you that you threw 18800 into the abyss.
Hehe, you just talk, and I play)
Palych Rokov wrote:
As a result, you threw 18800 into the abyss
It took you 49k each for two cards, and I threw it into the abyss🤦‍♂️. I could understand if you I left 100 hours a month on games. There’s no sense in such expenses if you don’t have enough time to play games🤦‍♂️

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The same Origin on 1060 goes much better than on RX588. But Days Gone flies like a pissing broom)
1060 is the same hat as 588, I don’t know why it was released at all, even if 1070 was very weak in performance, as if 1066 turned out to be a crop from a crop. According to your vids, days gone does not fly at all, since drawdowns in open spaces are up to 50 fps and up to 44 in battles. I have a monitor with freesync in the range of 48-60 fps, but even with it at 50 fps, I still feel discomfort, especially in action games, the responsiveness of the gameplay drops significantly, and you have a monitor without such technologies and all this will be felt much sharper there.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Yes? And how many games have you played in the last year? Is there a time counter? How many hours per week do you play games?
I haven’t timed it, but I probably play 50-60 hours a month, I just play everything, so I don’t play so many games, especially since I bought a lot of games in which I played over 100 hours
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
My top card will be idle .I've only gone through Dishonored with add-ons over the past year. And I don't bother with the settings. I know very well that anti-aliasing, lighting, reflections and shadows put pressure on the map. RDR2, moreover, there are those people who will tell you which ones to tweak.
The card will not stand idle, given that you, in principle, at least a little, but play. That's the thing, you don't need to twist anything on the top, everything is all the way to the right and it goes like clockwork
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, I don't use other people's saves to show off: "I went through, closed and deleted." me a time counter, achievements, plot.
The whole plot of Horizon with most of the additional tasks takes around 45 hours, I went through it somewhere in a month
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Everything affects it, and the picture is smoother. I tested Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice on SSD and HDD yesterday: heaven and earth) .And he is on UE4 (what a twist))
The FPS is the same on hard, what is the same on ssd, you only look at the counter of rare events and there, when loading from hdd, it may be for the first few seconds due to the small amount of RAM you have a strong swap to the paging file and the same swaps can be during the game occasionally, this spoils the statistics of rare events per frame, but the instant fps that msi ab monitors every second is exactly the same. Why did I tell you then that hand over the ssd and take another 16GB of RAM, the effect would be much better, because the RAM is 6-7 times faster than any ssd. By the way, I have all the games from the usual hard drive and there are no problems
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
3060 in March 2021 was sold for 120k. This is in Moscow. Cards disappeared from the shelves. .
With such reasoning, you will sit at 588 for another 5 years, it’s another feat to sell it now, take it for 70-80 as long as you even have them at all and so far, due to a sharp decrease in imports, the ruble exchange rate is normal. When 3080 can be taken from hand for 18800, it will already be irrelevant by that time. This year games are already being released on UE5 and further on this engine there will be a bunch of AAA games, for it already 6900xt / rtx 3090 will be back to back for 1440p, I’m generally silent about 4k, and these are cards each of which are 7 times, if not 8 more powerful than yours, i.e. your 40-50 fps on medium now will be on UE5 fps 15-20 at minimum in 1080p.
Here's an example for you
Spoiler

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It took you 49k for two cards, and I threw it into the abyss🤦‍♂️. I could understand if you left 100 hours a month for games. passing games
The purchase of rtx 2080s was due to the fact that 1080ti was covered, I handed it over for repair and did not know whether it would be done or not, so just in case I bought 2080s for the new year before the mining boom, I took it for 49t, and after 1.5 months. the prices for them were already 75 + tons, as a result, they made 1080ti and I leaked it in terms of your grandmas, by the way, for 19 tons and it was 2020, after a couple of months their prices jumped 3 times on the used market. I could not sell it in general, these 19t were not for me either there or here, they didn’t do the weather at all, it’s just that the cabinet with boxes of pieces of iron was already full)). You could easily take 1080ti from hands before the mining boom for 19-20t in 2020, I have no idea what you didn’t do. I play games, albeit a little, 6900xt came out to me in November 2021 for your grandmas 145t, now they are cheaper, I guessed it once, not the second) But I don’t regret it, I took it and it’s enough for now,

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Palych Rokov wrote:
I don’t reread the books I’ve read, I don’t review the movies I’ve watched, and I don’t play the games I’ve completed, no matter how cool they are, because it’s a waste of time.
Over time, you forget about it, and after updating the computer, you remember and want to test the game, not only the new one. , but also the one that came out many years ago and make a performance comparison in full hd / quad hd / 4k resolutions, well, go through again. You buy expensive cards, and you pass the game once. This is some nonsense. Denis tested the legendary Seine, I'm sure you didn't even pass it. I erased it four times, and recently an updated part has appeared and there are new graph settings and other changes. Of course, you need to go through the game again.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
1060 is the same hat as 588
People's map. It has remained so for now, because the change to 3060/3060 Ti dear
Palych Rokov wrote:
According to your vids, days gone does not fly from the word at all
On high flies, on Max is slightly worse in the settlement.
Palych Rokov wrote:
and you have a monitor without such technologies and it will all feel much sharper there
. My body is 43 "FHD. He is 6 years old. short - haired
Palych Rokov wrote:
I didn’t notice, but I probably play 50-60 hours a month, I just play everything
No time counter? If I had the same amount of time, I would not play everything in a row. I have preferences
Palych Rokov wrote:
The map will not be
idle. Since 2015, according to the GOG counter, I have played only 662 hours. me there
Spoiler
Palych Rokov wrote:
The whole plot of Horizon with most of the additional tasks takes around 45 hours, I went through it somewhere in a month
You have someone else's save, you just don't know how to change items in quick access. I could not answer what buttons it is done.
Spoiler

I don’t know what you went through there in 45 hours with the help of shots of three arrows. Probably, the difficulty is childish. I played 41 hours on the penultimate
one. I looked at the ssd the same
On rewind, apparently. There is a difference not only of 0.1%
Palych Rokov wrote:
With such reasoning, you will sit at 588 for another 5 years
. That’s what it’s calculated for. There are a lot of games. Just after 5 years, the chip should fall off.

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

MOSHIVURII CHIBIS wrote:
Over time, you forget about it, but after updating your computer, you remember and want to test the game, not only new, but also the one that came out many years ago and compare performance in full hd / quad hd / 4k resolutions, well, pass again.
What for??? if the game went fine before the upgrade, then after it it will naturally go even better, elementary

logic

People's cards have low performance, that's why the price is so ridiculous for them. Now you can take 3060ti for 52-55t. Is that a lot? Spend 52t for 3 years of use, for a month conditionally 1.5t rubles. IMHO, you need to take it while it is relevant and generally available. In 2013 I had two 780s in the slay, these were pre-top cards, in 2016 they were barely able to play games and I could hardly sell them because the cards were really irrelevant. I bought it for 49 top and didn’t know grief until 2020, everything was on ultras with high fps
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
No time counter? If I had the same amount of time, I wouldn’t play everything. I have preferences for
Steam and the jubilee store is shown separately for each game, not in total, but for some reason I stopped showing the egs for a long time and even the support service did not help me
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You have someone else's save, you just don't know how to change items in quick access. I already asked about this, you could not answer me which buttons to do this.
I don’t know how, but I went through the game, demolished it in the trash and stupidly after half a year when you started asking I forgot by this moment
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I looked at the rewind, apparently
. 1% no, instant FPS equally low
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
That's what it's designed for. There are many games. Just after 5 years, the chip should fall off.
Why wait until he falls off? I give you advice to change as long as you can sell it for at least 5 tons, and as long as you have something on sale and prices have dropped, it’s not a fact that they will be brought to you in the near future even through parallel imports, and if they are, then there is a price will be 2 times more expensive, then you will again sit waiting for a decline and in the end you won’t buy anything because it won’t be. And 8-10fps on UE5 with rx588, I threw off the vidos for you, i.e. next year you won't play actual games at all

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
And 8-10fps on UE5 with rx588, I threw you a vidos, i.e. next year you won’t play current games at all. I’ll play
old ones. I’m not chasing new ones just because it’s new. I have enough games for at least 5 years if the map doesn’t fail, or the West with its sanctions doesn’t screw up even more. Moreover, the games are repeated, only the graphics change. You look at the games and see in them fallouts, assassins, witchers, GTA, fires, last of aces

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have enough games for at least 5 years, if the map does not fail, or the West with its sanctions does not screw up even more.
To a bad dancer ... in short, I understood, you decided to use this corpse in the form of px 588 to the last and eventually nail it into the wall as a keepsake)

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Nothing bothers me, I will play and enjoy the passage. There is a wagon and a cart for this map of games. So don't worry.