3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 21.11.19 02:32 am

On which games do you feel sorry for the money?

It happens that I want to buy the game, but the price it is just huge. In my case this is most likely old games without big discounts and curves anime ports on the PC. I hesitate to buy for several years and waiting for a bigger discount, which of course will not...
And on what games you spend money?
150 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrol gear 25.12.20

although on the incentive at reasonable sales he bought almost everything he wanted

g
gennaz 25.12.20

NFS Heat.

s
saa0891 25.12.20

For those that are more expensive than 2 pieces.

V
VenoM37 25.12.20

a strange question, of course for everything !!! How could it be otherwise in our country

O
Old Hangover 25.12.20

It was not a pity for RDR 2 PC. But the start was terrible, of course, in terms of optimzone and game bugs. And to be honest, good old Juarez-Ganslinger is more to my liking in shooting. That's where the duels are implemented as it should, IMHO. And in RDR 2 I really regretted that I had bought it.
I want Grandpa strading, but the system is rather weak, alas and ah ...

C
ConstKK 25.12.20

The bad ones ...

s
saa0891 25.12.20

Old Hangover wrote:
It was not a pity on RDR 2 PC.
The first time in many years when I regretted the purchase, although it was my own fault I had to study the materials on the game better, too tedious, everything is very slow, until the mission starts, you can hang yourself, a lot of time is spent on getting to the mission and what you need to speed up you can't do it anyway, then a few minutes by yourself, and if you also fulfill additional conditions (which are not known until you complete the mission, which is generally very stupid, it's generally a tough thing to replay all this, plus a lot of moronic elements that are aimed at taking away as much time as possible, even to pick up one thing, a lot of time is spent, what kind of gameplay is for

downs . ConstKK wrote:
For bad ones .....
And what's the point of considering bad games as a purchase.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.20

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
it was his own fault it was necessary to study the materials on the game better, it was
enough to watch the walkthrough on YouTube to understand how boring it is.
I remember that Max Payne 3 was scolded for being a slow felt boot. And here is exactly the same Morgan

s
saa0891 25.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Come on, I just wanted to drive the account, in the end I gave it to my nephew, it seems like it’s playing, and as I gave up, there’s no desire to play it at all, the only challenge there is to fulfill additional conditions in missions (at which these conditions appear only after passing the mission), but damn it all is boring and tedious, while the mission itself begins, you can hang yourself.

P
Pecos_Bill 25.12.20

For all.

X
Xndr DeKoz 25.12.20

On pirates I played assassin and headlights, and in incentive the toad strangles the collection to buy)

F
Follower 25.12.20

if only all the money I spent on
dream games returned ...

V
Voodi 25.12.20

sorry for everything that does not have multiplayer that will interest me

s
slawdos 25.12.20

The only thing I regret is that I didn’t buy Hevirain, Beond and Detroid on egs on pre-orders,

A
Alexander Zemlyanenko 25.12.20

On easel games like the assassins series or fifa, pes it is a pity to give money, and then peer at where the changes are. Textures don't cost that much

E
Estus 25.12.20

I never buy games at the start of sales. I'm waiting for a year or two, while the game is finished with addons, patches and DLS, the price drops and then I buy. The only 2 games I have pre-ordered are Dark Souls 3 on Steam and Spider Man on PS4. Death Stranding also wanted to pre-order, but I'm sure that in a year or two it will cost a mower and a half.
In general, it is a pity to give money for typical corridor jokers like Kalovdutia and Wolfenstein and conveyors like Assassin and FarKray, because they are from the category of "passed and scored."
PS Beggars pukaboyars are now submission.

L
Lex-one 25.12.20

Estus
Well, I agree with you. I usually wait a year. And sometimes 7 years, when he is ready to pay his price for the game.
Now portal 2 is being sold for 62 cents, I bought it.
And the boyar did not quite understand about the beggars.
Since the players on the consoles are the poorest.

V
Vaipen 25.12.20

On crooked ports from consoles, the portability of which is assured by the fact that "well, there are 100,500 polygonoffs per 1cm2, countess like in life, footprints in the snow, leaves on a tree shivel, 111. Therefore, to play the game from the console for 30k you have to collect pc for over 100k "

L
Lex-one 25.12.20

Vaipen
On the same settings and FPS, the same computer for 30k will be enough for you.