3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 21.11.19 02:32 am

On which games do you feel sorry for the money?

It happens that I want to buy the game, but the price it is just huge. In my case this is most likely old games without big discounts and curves anime ports on the PC. I hesitate to buy for several years and waiting for a bigger discount, which of course will not...
And on what games you spend money?
150 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirillt12 25.12.20

IlovePS4
Well, not all bagels are boring. The same Dead Cells makes me excited

k
kirillt12 25.12.20

I never buy projects online (well, almost). The point of buying if the servers are closed sooner or later? As a result, all your purchases and your own achievements are covered with a big shaggy pussy. And in singles such as gothic and skyrim you can play forever, no money is spared for the sake of a cool single player

B
BioGen 25.12.20

I am planning to take the collection of the Master Chief for 17 euros, but in Steam I saw that they offer only four parts instead of six, Reach needs to be bought. I don't buy modern games for one reason - they are not interesting.

k
kirillt12 25.12.20

Alexander Zemlyanenko
As for the assembly line, I would agree if not for Origins and Odyssey. And in every part of the assassins there was a rather fascinating plot, even if the gameplay was extremely primitive

v
vopros3828323 25.12.20

A stupid question.

C
ChExi 25.12.20

for all

P
PeaJI4eJI 25.12.20

It's not even about games, but about donations and all kinds of extortions that these games "ask" for, mostly online, which are now a dime a dozen, because as I understand it, it's not profitable to make singleplayer games.

V
VLA2319 25.12.20

sorry for stupid games

D
Derley 25.12.20

There are no such ones .. There is an original basic penny subscription, it suits me in every sense. For everything else, clients have been invented like Steam, Yuplei .. The latter also have a subscription, but I had bad experience with them, and the prices are horse ... Better Dragon Age Ultimate Edition I drive to the origin, they have been tested for several years.

S
Slaanеsh 25.12.20

For games without discount)

M
Marmotskiy 25.12.20

It's always a pity for money and for everything!

S
Shtaketmaster 25.12.20

Sorry for the money for everything except the most anticipated games. Only I am ready to take them at the start. Whether I'm disappointed or not is another question. From the latter I took Metro Exodus at the start. Disappointed (but not much). I took it on disk, and therefore easily pushed it off at UAH 300 cheaper. I will take the second flipper, cyberpunk and daing light 2 at the start. I hope I will not be disappointed in any of them.

The rest of the games can be taken at a good discount or by subscription.

D
Denis Ivanovich Fonvizin 25.12.20

No money, but you hold on. In general, I get by with shareware online shooters, where I don’t give a penny to Donate.

R
Red Pill 25.12.20

Death Stranding. Yes, that's a disappointment, not a game. I will never buy games from Kojima again. But it was not in vain that I refused to buy DS all the time, but as always - I wanted it at the last moment. Even Resident Evil 2 Remake evoked more emotions and happiness from the game than a wretched walker on the Windows xp desktop background.

M
M0f 25.12.20

On the network, sharpened exclusively for PVP.

R
RasmusHero 25.12.20

sorry for the boring ones that I played and forgot
call of duty mw, nfs heat, far cry new dawn
and other similar rubbish

O
OculusMortem 25.12.20

By priority and self-interest. So Far Cry New Dawn came out, I took it knowing that the gameplay was there from the fifth part, I watched a couple of videos on YouTube and realized that it would go at a discount, and even in cooperation with a friend. I only take the games I want to play.

D
DmitroVS 25.12.20

for sports simulators. there and without gamers unreasonably big money is spinning.

b
boss__2003 25.12.20

I feel sorry for buying games in digital and therefore I prefer renting in digital or buying used discs (with subsequent resale). This scheme allows you to play AAA projects for $ 4-8, which is already quite adequate money.
Can I afford games for $ 30-60? I can do it without much stress, just why pay $ 60 if you can pay $ 4 for a rental and get exactly the same experience?
Vote with a ruble for a good project?) Probably I would like to, but greed wins. Or maybe it's just a habit from those student days, when $ 30-60 per game was too much for me?

G
Gurren2k 25.12.20

Most modern games. The plot that is interesting to follow has not heard, let's pour all the money into advertising and graphonium (which can also turn out to be shit after all), it seems that the scripts of modern games and films are written by people with developmental disabilities. And how does it bomb me when all of the above is also diluted with some bastard combat system, the only purpose of which is to stretch an incredibly short game to many hours of jerking off. And okay, Dark souls, which, in addition to nerdiness, captivates with a huge labyrinth and the ability to carve a character purely for himself. But Sekiro with enemies whose turning speed is 100500g / sec (yes, this moment pissed me off wildly). And this system was shoved into the Fallen Order, in which stupid enemies have a short plot and a wildly extended passage by mechanics and artificial restrictions.
I recall with nostalgia the Prince of Persia (the 1st and 3rd parts of which I had faces).
And from the modern one, the first Tomb rider came a little (and then the plot was defiled by vile geeks).