3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 21.11.19 02:32 am

On which games do you feel sorry for the money?

It happens that I want to buy the game, but the price it is just huge. In my case this is most likely old games without big discounts and curves anime ports on the PC. I hesitate to buy for several years and waiting for a bigger discount, which of course will not...
And on what games you spend money?
150 Comments
Sort by:
M
M4N1aC 25.12.20

On dumb grinders from Ubisoft, Bioware. Services for games.

G
GeForce Experience 25.12.20

I'm waiting for a 100% discount on Fallout 76

S
SEVA7777 25.12.20

The obviously overpriced inadequate price for Russia is the main obstacle.

D
Daidjer 25.12.20

Everyone has their own games for which you do not mind the money. I also have those. But they are few.

D
Daidjer 25.12.20

Arikex
That's why you first need to check the games on repacks (whether it will come in or not), and then buy. I personally do that. )

D
Daidjer 25.12.20

Janekste wrote:
It has already been proven that if a person is an avid pirate, he will not pay for the game, regardless of the price tag.
Golden words, which I also always say to everyone, in topics about piracy. ))

X
Xrace 25.12.20

For all. Torrent van love

R
Red Pill 25.12.20

Daidjer
What are you talking about? How do you think I can check the REPAK if it will be released on the PC only in the summer! ??? !!!!

D
Daidjer 25.12.20

Arikex
Some repack comes out immediately, some in 6 days, some in a month or two, and some in half a year. So what?
What repack are you talking about? ))))

R
Red Pill 25.12.20

Daidjer
And what other repack can be? And where does the repack exit here? If the game is not on the pc, then the repack will be only when it is released on the pc.

R
Red Pill 25.12.20

Daidjer
Wait, you troll me.

D
Daidjer 25.12.20

Arikex wrote:
Wait, you troll me.
No, not a troll. I probably didn't put it exactly. What game are you talking about? Or are you talking about prepayment?

e
edeleif 25.12.20

Offline, of course! Why would you buy them when there is (or will soon appear) the opportunity to use them for free ?!

D
DVcon 25.12.20

I only spend on torrent activation.

K
Khaomi 25.12.20

It's a pity for any, in fact, AAA (there are rare exceptions), network jerkers and so on, which does not really stand out for its concept. Do not mind the good and unique, albeit not popular, indie.

N
Nevoeiro 25.12.20

And I have a subscription to all games for 700 rubles a month.

Y
Yury33 25.12.20

Everything, a waste of money.

A
Apelsin 25.12.20

Janekste wrote:
I remember 10 years ago the price tag was 500-300r for many new items. The most interesting thing is that piracy dawned in those days. It seemed like the games cost a penny, but people still did not want to pay for them,
well, then prices and salaries were 2-3 times less

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.20

I remember that the toad very specifically strangled me to buy Diablo 2 Lord of Destrushin. and it was like that, I was thinking about all the games I have, but there is no Diablo 2 litsuhi and there was a universal disorder in that. And I was in a litsuha store somewhere in the days of Diablo 3 and I went around and took care of everything. Well, I thought, the plusses are that I can install version control on it and play diablo mods. but the game seems to be in English and I still can't understand anything without Slavic Glagolitic. plus this thing seemed to be worth looking for 2 roofing felts 3 rubles that you could buy some new items and for an old game like that mnagavata is listed.
if it appears it happened that the toad choked me after the fact of the purchase. and the most powerful thing that pissed me off was kind of like a nedforspeed shift, which was also worth it as a good console game of that time. and looking for a couple of codemasters there like a mushroom race, which when I bought I found that there was no Russian plus the gameplay I didn’t like in every possible way, and then I bought a video card and there was a disc of the same game and also anlitz peck-peck. then it bummed me twice and I regretted that I had not bought a card from another manufacturer, maybe there was at least some kind of 3D mark attached here.
and now, like that greed mode, it is constantly because there are online payments and discounts.

O
Olmer59 25.12.20

An interesting topic for this year took on the metro pc exodus and rdr2, and on the curling iron life after, and then not long ago for the action, for the full price, the toad strangled, but when it was announced that Kojima's creation would be released on the pc in the summer, the desire to take the ps4 version disappeared.