3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 21.11.19 02:32 am

On which games do you feel sorry for the money?

It happens that I want to buy the game, but the price it is just huge. In my case this is most likely old games without big discounts and curves anime ports on the PC. I hesitate to buy for several years and waiting for a bigger discount, which of course will not...
And on what games you spend money?
150 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porsche911GT3RS 25.12.20

Well, it's a pity to spend the last ruble on Kalda, on the propaganda vyser Activision. Even if we forget about the plot, then playing this script shooting gallery is not interesting at all.

S
Snou kid 25.12.20

For games that sculpt a bold price tag, a new project from Kojima came out, but the game does not cost 4500, a maximum of 3k, the only thing that I probably bought at the start is Spider-Man and did not regret the game very much, and so I usually wait for discounts or a decrease in the price of the game, because on consoles the games are not very cheap on release)

g
grease plant 25.12.20

for everything except masterpieces

R
Richards 25.12.20

On a new stump of NSF hat, which costs 1000 at most, in which there is very little content at the moment. I get stuck while in cru 2, but there is a lot of content there, even on boats and planes it is interesting, the main thing is to make a trashport equal to or slightly lower than the one recommended in the event description. Forza is certainly good, but the hook is not boring and is even more diverse and has a huge world.

d
devilsparda 25.12.20

sorry for the money for games that are tied to the Internet, tk. in the village with a laptop you will not spend time in relaxation, if even the mobile network does not catch there and if it does without the Internet, in this case pirates are an ideal option for me, well, and a couple of three games that are launched offline in incentive, for me this is not particularly critical, but nevertheless, some discomfort is created by disrupting everything with the property of a mobile portable pc ...

R
Richards 25.12.20

saa0891
but why replay it, the rating will not give anything, you have to go through the plot, and not jerk off to gold, this is not necessary shit.

t
tatunserg 25.12.20

It's a pity for games that cost more than they are worth.
And for those who have a lot of dls.

c
crave1611 25.12.20

it's a pity to spend money on games that take less than 40-50 hours to complete

C
Cakcop 25.12.20

On Russophobic, femenist, transgender and other lgbt stool.

N
Nospamwss 25.12.20

Call of Duty! The Last of Us Part II and Death Stranding

M
MCior 25.12.20

Regretted spending money on Burnout Paradise Remastered that year. Why? Because I bought it for the full cost of 2,000 rubles, although after only a month and a half, it was possible to buy the game at a discount for only 500 rubles. I could, of course, not regret it, but, firstly, it was a pity to throw money to such a dubious publisher like EA, and secondly, Paradise is not Revenge, and although not bad in itself, but such a pleasure as Revenge , did not bring (online and completely disappointed with its crooked implementation, which is why I simply abandoned it).
I also agree with the comments regarding games with a bunch of DLC, along with which the cost exceeds all reasonable limits (hello Sims and others like that). Fortunately, I never had to spend money on them, it would really be a pity (and there is no interest in playing a "naked" stub without additions).

N
NdF 25.12.20

It's a pity for money for yubisoft games, although I don't play them anymore. I also don’t put money in ea, I don’t play them either. And so easily for 4500 I buy games on ps4 and ns.

m
malkalis 25.12.20

For interesting indie games like Blasphemous, My Friend Pedro, Owlboy. They are not expensive, especially at discounts, but sometimes for this money on Steam they give AAA games 2-3-4 years ago. For example, Doom 16 or Prey And also a pity for money for games on Origin or Uplay

H
Herish-extreme 25.12.20

For any games more than 1500r. This is generally a subjective question and very much depends on how a person values ​​his money and how much he has. It's a pity for a game that you can complete in a couple of weeks. Except for an RPG with a good storyline, which can be studied like a book, this is not a pity for money. It's a pity for the unfinished one (with glitches, with little content). It's a pity the money for online games in which you pay for the game itself and also for the content.

F
Fatcannabis 25.12.20

On fifa 20, the same fifa 15, even worse, and the price is 3.5k minimum, EA are already simply insolent, everyone needs to stop buying their vyser.

A
AB 25.12.20

When the Additional Content is released at the price of the game already purchased. An example is Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Gathering Storm. It still costs 899 rubles at a discount. on Steam.

s
st029 25.12.20

A shitty association of DarkSouls with TombRider with hints of the Star Wars universe.

p
prapor001 25.12.20

I am a pirate, I feel sorry for all the games, I download the broken ones, or I will buy an acc

M
MrShiro20 25.12.20

I can tell which games I don’t feel sorry for money this is a resident evil 2 remake which I pre-ordered on a pc and then bought on ps4
this is a series of dark souls which are also there and there,
but it's a pity that it is not interesting

o
osdf 25.12.20

I bought really masterpieces, as the people said above ... Elite Dangerous, Diablo 3 with all the additions and for any guano for 2 days to sit ... 3-4 rubles .... Oh well! I'd rather go to a tavern!