3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 21.11.19 02:32 am

On which games do you feel sorry for the money?

It happens that I want to buy the game, but the price it is just huge. In my case this is most likely old games without big discounts and curves anime ports on the PC. I hesitate to buy for several years and waiting for a bigger discount, which of course will not...
And on what games you spend money?
150 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z126 25.12.20

Anything more expensive than 1 thousand.

b
blink182182 25.12.20

I prefer free versions of games to everything.

V
VanGrey 25.12.20

1) Single player games. I can also play against AI in CS 1.6. So I never buy this type of game. Only Torrents!)))

2) But I already fork out for multiplayer. Provided there is no "tolerance", bugs, cheats and the presence of strict quality control of the product.
If everything is all right with this, go to the checkout and wrap it up more beautifully)))

Uhhhh ... I feel now that "mother's nogebators" and "lovers of stale nutella" will instruct me on the minuses)))
Although what else can be expected from an insolvent audience)))

D
Darkaind 25.12.20

Basically, what is more expensive than 1k, all that is less than any g * but is ready to buy in packs, well, which at least theoretically could be suitable, and all that is higher than 1k, even if these are all sorts of codes, rdr, bf, I will think for a very long time

i
insel260 25.12.20

Sometimes, you want to play World of Warcraft, but it's a pity to give 600 rubles for a monthly subscription, just for the sake of playing for a few days. For, you just won't want to play longer.
It's also a pity to pay money for a game that I won't play for more than 100 hours (in total, of course). I'd better drag it off the torrent, play for a few hours and delete it.
And if you look at those games that I bought, but which did not meet my expectations, and for which I have regretted a thousand times that I spent money, then these will be:
nfs 2015, The crew 2, AC Unity, satisfactory, Elite dangerous, star citizen, Anno 2070, GTA 5.

I'm sure many will disagree with me, but I just described my point of view and those games that I did not like.

S
S1manS 25.12.20

Hmm, this is PUBG, because there, if not crowds of cheaters, then nerds get headshots). When I bought, I thought the game was not so difficult, but after pubg mobile it was difficult! Plus a free light version is out! I do not regret ARMA3 and GTA5)

A
Ave9 25.12.20

For any!

N
Night strider 25.12.20

for too expensive, the same know-how sky took at a discount of 75%, since it's too much to give 2k for it, I'm generally silent about games with a subscription like WOW

K
Kokoprime1991 25.12.20

Recently, for all games, because I perfectly understand that these are hits and everything that the times of the dollar are wild in our country, even if in the USA $ 1 = $ 1, no matter how it sounds -_-, but give an average of 3-4 Not that the toad presses, but not on what exactly is worthy of such a price. All projects, of which there are only a few, may be worth doing such, provided that this is a FINAL edition with all DLS and so on, but if I pay 3 + K and then they milk me money as DLS and I get so much more (if not more) , then this is over-arrogance.
Somewhere before 2010 I bought almost everything because I knew what I was paying for, now either a discount or forgive me, but TORENT ...

R
RAXVIK 25.12.20

If the game of norms and in the GOG or incentive - do not mind. If the game is only in yupley / rockstarklab / origin / winstor and about that super cool (I should name at least one game from yubisoft lately) - it's not a pity. If in the EGS - dotvidaninya))) 0))) 0) From the EGS, even freebies are not needed. I hate companies that are conquering the market not by providing a cool service, but by taking bribes and bringing dough to the right people.

UDP:
Any game with microtransactions, in-game purchases, boosters and the like.

G
Gamer_P 25.12.20

I don’t mind the money for games! The question is the price. It's one thing to buy games at a price of up to 500 rubles per piece, and another at a price of 5,000 rubles per piece, with a salary of 25,000 rubles a month!
Well, you understand that with our salaries in the country you can't buy much games ...

n
nik32wpo 25.12.20

Every year the games get worse and worse. This year I bought only two games, and then I regretted that. Not interested.

J
Janekste 25.12.20

If I feel sorry for the money for some game, then this game is not worth my attention in any form. I just won't play it, period.

And everything that is written above about piracy, they say there is no money, etc., does not stand up to criticism. It has already been proven that if a person is an avid pirate, he will not pay for the game, regardless of the price tag. I remember 10 years ago, the price tag was 500-300r for many new items. The most interesting thing is that piracy dawned in those days. It seemed that the games cost a penny, but people still did not want to pay for them, especially in the RU region. Of course, nowadays it is convenient to indicate the price tag of 5k, they say, for this reason, it's a pity to spend money on games. But the facts tell a different story - it's not about the price. Those who did not pay at low prices will not pay for games even at high prices. Exclusion of online game services. For some reason, people do not mind buying a premium tank for 2 thousand in World of Tanks, but at the same time, the same person is sorry to buy a full-fledged AAA game of the RDR2 level for the same price of 2 thousand ... Do you dare? People are very strange creatures. If you don't want to pay, there will always be a reason. When I played tanks 5 years ago, I rode in a platoon, so even then people often discussed two topics during the game - 1) Buying a new prem tank for 1.5-2 thousand, and 2) Discussion of pirates of new games and where to download them , whose repack is better ...

People do not easily spare money for pixels in online games services, but they always regret a full AAA project. I am simply amazed at such iron logic of avid pirates. For this logic does not make sense, it consists of contradictions.

It's not about the price and quality of the project, but something else. However, what is this something different and unknown in the head of an avid pirate? I do not understand. What are the pirates guided by, spending money on online projects with tons of donations, but at the same time sparing money on single AAA novelties with a pointer to the price tag? The big question and the greatest mystery of humanity.

d
daemon2005 25.12.20

I am smart about buying games. First I play pirate, at least 5 hours. The game comes to me, I look at the price tag on it. If the price tag there confuses me with the number of "tsiferok", I wait for a sale or when the hot season passes on it. But mostly I buy games right away, rarely when the price is very high. This is mainly the fault of game ports. In general, I still try to buy games, thereby supporting "good" manufacturers, which is what I wish for you. It is necessary to assess the sales of games, and not promoted advertising. I won't buy the same Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, it's not worth the money and those reviews, at least for me (I still remember Kotor), unlike The outer worlds. In short, my opinion, expressed, calmed down))

S
StrideForge 25.12.20

Janekste
It seems to me that the fact is that people donate to replayable games that they have been playing for a very long time, they have friends there, their own tank garages, their own movement, to which they constantly return.
And a single-player game, in their opinion, can be passed and forgotten, especially since it is not known exactly what its quality is and how it will play.
I do not share this approach. People with a developed sense of taste who prefer to understand everything in advance (what is the publisher and developer, what are their games, trends in the industry and individual franchises, legibility in reviews - which ones are more objective / subjective, etc., etc.) almost always avoid the pig in a poke. But such people are in the minority.

P
Phayder 25.12.20

On Fallen Order. No, the game is really good, but 3 and a half thousand is too much for it

S
SEVA7777 25.12.20

On the Race due to the importance of the online component.

A
Alex0493 25.12.20

It's a pity for the "conveyor" - like Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, WOW, etc.

A
ArXangel_ann 25.12.20

So far, the only game I've regretted buying is Dragon Age: Inquisition. There was just a large supply of confidence in BV, plus the series itself is one of my favorites. And I liked DA2, in principle, no matter what. But with the Inquisition, everything turned out somehow dumb - the only game I bought, in which I forced myself to play and to return to which I absolutely did not want to.
Although I understand people who like the game, and even understand why.

I also feel sorry for the money for subscriptions of all kinds - all this "rent, play, give back" is not mine. For me, the thing is either mine or someone else's. And I don't need someone else))

i
iMattz 25.12.20

There is money for any games, but my wife ...))) I
used to love games from Yubiks, now I am wary, especially about co-op. I will buy Assassins and FC, but I was in a hurry with Breakpoint. I won't say that the bad one is just boring and monotonous if played alone.