3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22 11:48 pm

How to do a good trick (Pure)

Since there are questions, I decided to create this topic specifically.
So, I'll start from afar. For starters, I advise you to change the management. As it stands for me (quite convenient for the keyboard):

Controls - on the arrows
Deviation to the sides - W, A, S, D
Trick of the first complexity - on E
Trick of the second complexity - on Shift
Trick of the third complexity - on F
Special trick - on Q
Jump - to space
Nitrogen - to left CTRL

And now I describe the method of a good trick - first you need a good acceleration. Shortly before the springboard, we hold down the gap (jump), almost before takeoff we release it. This will provide us with a high jump, which in turn will allow us to perform more tricks. Now the technology itself. Initially, only the trick of the first complexity is available (I have it on E). As you complete the tricks, their new difficulties will open. Moreover, the more difficult the trick and the more you perform them, the more nitrogen they will give you, and the slower it will be spent. But nitrogen is relevant only for racing in the "Sprint" and "Race" modes. In the "Freestyle" mode, I do not advise burning nitrogen. Another point - in freestyle mode, when you get to the trick of the last difficulty, do not use only it. It is better to complete it once first, and then finish off a combination of tricks of the first complexity.

Please follow the forum rules.
112 Comments
Sort by:
u
user470943 18.07.22

2 Uitzraor
How to do a special trick?
Jump to space
And where did you find the jump option?
I looked all over the options and couldn't find it.
I jump leaning back then forward.

A
AlexSkull 18.07.22

jump - PreLoad

S
Sweep3r aka NXCOM 18.07.22

I did special tricks, in short, when you have an asterisk during a large springboard, hold down sequentially (or you can board all at once) Q + E + deviation in any direction. Let me explain my control settings:
Number 1 - tricks of the 1st degree
Number 2 - tricks of the 2nd degree
Number 3 - tricks of the 3rd degree
Q - Trick Special
E - Trick Tweak
Preload - Right Ctrl
Boost - space

The tricks are just crazy. From level 1, you can get the Shaolin`Funk trick (I don’t remember exactly how to do it like this: Q + E + down arrow), the quad rider sticks his legs behind the steering wheel then does a somersault (!) Over the seat, then grabs the seat (it looks like a Superman trick) then climbs onto the quad.
From level 2 you can get the Propeller trick (+Q+E+right arrow) the carrier clings to the back of the quadric (like Superman) then releases and starts spinning like a propeller looks awesome. Such crazy tricks help a lot in firstyle for each such trick 7500 points are awarded.

S

I figured out the special tricks
. has its own unique trick. For example, Takeshi (Chinese or Japanese, the penultimate person) has the Blind Faith trick

A
AlexSkull 18.07.22

2Sweep3r
Thank you... now I have a reason to come back to play mash...

S

Nezachto .. always happy to help)))

C
Costulek 18.07.22

Who gets the special trick?

A
A NAMELESS HERO 18.07.22

Here's what's interesting:
1 + to the left the trick turns out, he rolls out his leg, if you bring it up, he still does his hands
back the most buttons.
The question is what did I press that it happened?

S

And NAMELESS HERO
"the quadric was still constantly riding the kazle" - how is it ???, maybe you meant a special trick ??
"So other tricks have become, on the same buttons." - when it comes to special tricks, each character has their own couple of unique special tricks.
Standard (1,2,3.) tricks are the same for each Persian, they are the same.
PS: You can still do diagonal tricks))

S

Kostulek
"Who's got a special trick?"
Have you tried reading above? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A
Alex Under 18.07.22

Congratulate me people!!!!! I, without cheats and all sorts of art manias, scored 800,000 points in one combo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a glacier on the track, where almost at first you can start doing combos and try to continue until the third quarter and all the way through. 800000!!!!!!!! I don't believe it myself!!!!!!

S

Well, I was so surprised so surprised ts ts ts ts even I don’t shout that I plucked a lemon with a penny (2 special tricks x35 and all this is still on top by x2) I tried not to lose multipliers for almost 1 lap

a
aPhItEcToP 18.07.22

Tell me, what are the Q and E buttons on the gamepad from boxing? Otherwise I press the buttons - only 3 difficulties come out plus arrows, well, nitro, what are these 2 buttons on? I figured it out, but the problem is now different - when I press them during the trick, nothing happens! Help Pliz :)

S

Button E is a Trick Tweak, i.e. when you do a trick, for example, 1+ up arrow (I don’t have a pad, I’m guided by the clave) you can “bring it up” by pressing the E button.
With the letter Q, I explained above what and how to do everything with it)))

h
hou5e 18.07.22

you can "bring it up" by pressing the E button.

By the way, you can not "bring it up" after the trick, but do it as a separate trick (i.e. 1/2/3 + A + up/down/left/right arrow)

S

Do you know that by default (if my memory serves me) button A is equal to button E in my settings

R
Rody66 18.07.22

Something doesn’t work, I’m still coping without them, but still I want to try, here I have such a control: trick-numlock0, trick2-numlock1, trick3-numlock2, special trick-numlock3, fine-tuning-numlockpoint, preload-space, i I didn’t eat where you can change the E button, so I have it just E. Based on all this, who is well versed in all these tricks, please tell me what and in what sequence to press.
PS Management - all on wasd, ie forward-W, back-S, right-D, left-A; Tilt forward-arrow up, tilt back-arrow down
And the default E button is fine-tuning?

l
lotus 18.07.22

tell me how to do a trick on a quad bike

M
MoHcTricky 18.07.22

it's written above

l
lotus 18.07.22

tell me how to perform the unmkal trick
Sweep3r
E in the beginning as indicated by which letter