3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22 11:48 pm

How to do a good trick (Pure)

Since there are questions, I decided to create this topic specifically.
So, I'll start from afar. For starters, I advise you to change the management. As it stands for me (quite convenient for the keyboard):

Controls - on the arrows
Deviation to the sides - W, A, S, D
Trick of the first complexity - on E
Trick of the second complexity - on Shift
Trick of the third complexity - on F
Special trick - on Q
Jump - to space
Nitrogen - to left CTRL

And now I describe the method of a good trick - first you need a good acceleration. Shortly before the springboard, we hold down the gap (jump), almost before takeoff we release it. This will provide us with a high jump, which in turn will allow us to perform more tricks. Now the technology itself. Initially, only the trick of the first complexity is available (I have it on E). As you complete the tricks, their new difficulties will open. Moreover, the more difficult the trick and the more you perform them, the more nitrogen they will give you, and the slower it will be spent. But nitrogen is relevant only for racing in the "Sprint" and "Race" modes. In the "Freestyle" mode, I do not advise burning nitrogen. Another point - in freestyle mode, when you get to the trick of the last difficulty, do not use only it. It is better to complete it once first, and then finish off a combination of tricks of the first complexity.

Please follow the forum rules.
112 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweep3r aka NXCOM 18.07.22

Oh, I haven’t been here for a long time, I see many are still wondering how to do a special trick)))

g
ge4rofw4r 18.07.22

I recently installed PURE again... before that I only did four or five tricks, no more, I just didn’t know that I could do something else... I played like that, monotonously, all the tricks 10 times and was surprised how do they do it and win... but then I accidentally combined a new (for myself) trick and fell back on the chair ... WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked, as if I rediscovered the game, there are such tricks that just O_o now I don’t just love PURE, I adore it !!!

G
GTA and NFS 18.07.22

People! Check out my freestyle record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://Pix .PlayGround.ru/761707/21145/233873 WITHOUT CHITRV AND ARTMONEY(I don't even know how to use it)
611 thousand kopecks!!!!!!!!!!!

k
kayyi 18.07.22

Well, thank you, you wrote well, otherwise I thought I would delete the game without understanding anything XD

R
R_eset_ 18.07.22

Izv, for 1, and the same topic, but there is a problem with "SPECIAL TRICKS"
I seem to have been playing for a long time but still can not do all the special tricks
My control: the right part of the keyboard "calculator"
forward - 8
back - 5
left - 4
right - 6
preload forward - /
preload back - 2
preload - 9
simple trick - *
advance trick - -
master trick - +
special trick - 3
fine tuning trick - . Well, you can’t say anything and it’s not
necessary at all, it’s impossible to do all the special tricks, just some of them:
AirRock forward + (debugging + special trick)
RockStar left + (debugging + special trick)
Twister (Preload forward+left) + (debugging + special trick )
Torpedo to the right + (finishing + special trick)
moments before the fall it turns out "shaolin .....?" make them!!! Example: forward + (finishing + special trick)

G
GTA and NFS 18.07.22

Each character has their own tricks. There are standard ones that everyone can do, there are special ones, only for this character. Standard ones are performed as follows: up-left + fine-tuning + special trick (example). The usual ones are: Up + fine-tuning + special trick (also an example).

G
GTA and NFS 18.07.22

And specifically Shaolin ... It depends on what character you play ...

G
GTA and NFS 18.07.22

PS: Standard tricks need to be unlocked.

s
sexrs 18.07.22

Hmm .... Well, muddied with these tricks! Couldn't have done something easier?

_
_Tidus_ 18.07.22

Since the answer to the question. I myself was looking for how to perform certain tricks, but I didn’t find it, I had to figure it out myself for an hour. And of course I figured it out. Everything is much simpler than everyone thinks. Here is the first and only, full and detailed description of performing tricks, for those who still want to learn how to cleanly and flawlessly perform all the tricks in this amazing toy, I am writing a detailed description.

Let's start with management.
In my opinion, the most acceptable and comfortable keyboard layout for two-handed creatures, that is, you and me, is the following:

Gas - W
Brake - S
Left - A
Right - D
Tilt forward -Tab / Caps Lock (Depends on the little finger)
Tilt back - Left ctrl
Trick 1st difficulty (Easy) - Left Arrow
Trick 2nd difficulty (Advanced) - Down Arrow
Trick 3rd difficulty (Master) - Right Arrow
Special Trick - Up Arrow
Fine-tuning Trick - Num 0 (aka Ins on the numeric keypad)
Boost/Acceleration - Space
Preload - Right Ctrl

I give the formula below, you can simply substitute your buttons.

And so we move on to performing tricks.
As they say, from simple to complex.

Having got used to the layout and remembering which button performs a particular function, we begin to practice with tricks.

Preload (Right Ctrl) should always be used. Before climbing the mountain, hold down the Right Ctrl and release it literally in front of the very top, and not in the air. Now the fun part. Tricks are performed as follows and there are several varieties:
While holding W, press A or D and the Left Arrow. We get the first trick. Holding all these buttons, press Num 0, we get the continuation of this trick.

Graphically it looks like this:
W + A/D + Left Arrow - (Nac Nac*)
W + A/D + Left Arrow + Num 0 - (1 Hand Nac*).

*In brackets is the name of the trick, not the key.

Having practiced enough, we move on to the next.

While holding W, press Tab / Left Ctrl and the left arrow. Having seen enough of the new trick until you're blue in the face, we add Num 0 to all these buttons. Well, nifiga, we get another trick !!!

W + Tab + Left Arrow - (Bar Hop)
W + Tab + Left Arrow + Num 0 - (Shaolin)

W + Left Ctrl + Left Arrow - (Coffin)
W + Left Ctrl + Left Arrow + Num 0 - (Lazy Boy)

Since we have grown in performing tricks, we continue to improve :)
Now we are expanding the existing abilities a little.

While holding W, press A or D, then add Tab or Left Ctrl and do not forget Left Arrow, and after playing enough (without releasing this combination) press Num 0.

W + A / D + Tab + Left Arrow - (Can Can)
W + A /D + Tab + Left Arrow + Num 0 (2 Footed Can)

W + A/D + Left Ctrl + Left Arrow - (Look Over)
W + A/D + Left Ctrl + Left Arrow + Num 0 (Point Back)

Another combination of pocket tricks.

Now to advanced tricks (Down arrow). To perform them, you need the adrenaline scale to reach the second mark. Everything stays the same so I only write combinations:

W + A/D + Down Arrow - (90'clock Nac)
W + A/D + Down Arrow + Num 0 - (Running Man)

W + Tab + Down Arrow - (Cordova)
W + Tab + Down Arrow + Num 0 - (1 Footed Cordova)

W + Left Ctrl + Down Arrow - (Superman)
W + Left Ctrl + Down Arrow + Num 0 - (Superman Seat Grab)

W + A/D + Tab + Arrow Down - (Super Can)
W + A/D + Tab + Down Arrow + Num 0 - (Super Can Indy)

W + A/D + Left Ctrl + Down Arrow - (Indy Air)
W + A/D + Left Ctrl + Down Arrow + Num 0 - (1 Hand Indy Air)

And that's it.

Now master tricks (Right arrow). For their implementation, the scale must be filled up to the 3rd mark.

W + A/D + Right Arrow - (Maddocopter)
W + A/D + Right Arrow + Num 0 - (Hintstone)

W + Tab + Right Arrow - (Ruller)
W + Tab + Right Arrow + Num 0 - (Scorpion Fender Kiss)

W + Left Ctrl + Right Arrow - (Cliff Hanger)
W + Left Ctrl + Right Arrow + Num 0 - (Scy Scraper)

W + A/D + Tab + Right Arrow - (Tweak Air)
W + A/D + Tab + Right Arrow + Num 0 - (Side Show)

W + A/D + Left Ctrl + Right Arrow - (Superman Side Seat Grab)
W + A/D + Left Ctrl + Right Arrow + Num 0 (Indy 1 Hand Side Seat Grab).

If you look at that huge list of tricks that you have already learned, you will notice that there are already 30 of them!!! But this is not the end yet))))))))))))

In Pure there are also coups, and tricks are attached to them, respectively.

And so we learn further:

To perform a coup, you need to press Tab (Flip forward) or Left Ctrl (Flip back) twice, and then holding this button press the trick button. Here is the layout:

Tab(x2*) + Left Arrow - (Front Hip Heel Clicker)
Tab(x2*) + Left Arrow + Num 0 - (Front Hip Rodeo)

Left Ctrl (x2) + Left Arrow - (Back Hip Coffin)
Left Ctrl (x2) + Left Arrow + Num 0 - (Back Hip Lazy Boy)

Tab(x2*) + Down Arrow - (Front Hip Indian Air)
Tab(x2*) + Down Arrow + Num 0 - (Front Hip Indy Seat Grab)

Left Ctrl (x2) + Down Arrow - (Back Hip Superman)
Left Ctrl (x2) + Down Arrow + Num 0 (Back Hip Superman Seat Grab)

Tab(x2*) + Right Arrow - (Front Hip Highlighter)
Tab(x2*) + Right Arrow + Num 0 - (Front Hip Scorpion)

Left Ctrl ( x2) + Right Arrow - (Back Hip Dead Body)
Left Ctrl (x2) + Right Arrow + Num 0 (Back Hip Look Back)

Total 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* x2 the number of times a particular button was pressed. In this case, this number is 2 times.

And of course there were special tricks! Well, every day without them.
But there is one thing here. No matter what combination of buttons you press, Num 0 should ALWAYS be pressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And so special tricks (Up Arrow)

W + A + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (Rock Star)
W + D + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (Torpedo)

W + Tab + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (Air Guitar)
W + Left Ctrl + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (Shaolin Funk)

W + A + Tab + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (? don't know haven't opened it yet)
W + D + Tab + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (Twister)

W + A + Left Ctrl + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (? also don't know yet)
W + D + Left Ctrl + Up Arrow + Num 0 - (Gyromaniac)

In total, if you didn’t miss anything, and this is hardly 50 tricks in Pure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just a pity that not every character has their 50.

My test subject was Jay Valdes, the last one on the list. So the name of special tricks is not the same for everyone.

We say thanks to _Tidus_, he is Eugene, that is, to me.
If you have any other questions, please contact ICQ 419459096.

Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

guys, I read everything, but special tricks still don’t work ... only the truth is propeller and rockstar and that’s it ... I don’t know what’s the matter, but I press the buttons described above for special tricks ... and nothing ... if anyone know tell me what to do?

_
_Tidus_ 18.07.22

The problem is that initially only 4 special tricks are available, for my test subject, as I already wrote Jay Valdez, these are Rock Star, Torpedo, Air Guitar, Shaolin Funk. The remaining 4 open as you progress through the world championship. If you did not pass the world championship, then most likely the reason for your problem is precisely this.

Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

good, but it turns out the current rock star and torpedo = ((

s
sexrs 18.07.22

Yegor24
How far have you already passed?

Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

there are almost two rounds left ... the last ones.

Air Guitar turned out =) but Shaolin Funk does not work =(

Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

there, it seems, if new tricks were opened, they should appear after some kind of race .. that's where all the new details are ... they weren't there ...

_
_Tidus_ 18.07.22

Are you pressing the button combination correctly? First you need to hold down the direction keys, the special trick key and then the fine-tuning. If the debugging is somewhere in the middle, then the trick will not work. When you get a trick in passing the championship, it will only be listed once, right after the race, when it is shown that you get a new part. Then, but not after every race, you get a trick. It's like a picture with a dude and a white arrow.

Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

ok...thank you =)

Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

damn it, but... when I do rock star, I tighten up the special trick and arrow... and everything is done...

but with these problems... =(

_
_Tidus_ 18.07.22

The trick finishing key should be pressed last, and I say again, not all tricks are open, which means you are trying to do tricks that are not yet open.