3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22 11:48 pm

How to do a good trick (Pure)

Since there are questions, I decided to create this topic specifically.
So, I'll start from afar. For starters, I advise you to change the management. As it stands for me (quite convenient for the keyboard):

Controls - on the arrows
Deviation to the sides - W, A, S, D
Trick of the first complexity - on E
Trick of the second complexity - on Shift
Trick of the third complexity - on F
Special trick - on Q
Jump - to space
Nitrogen - to left CTRL

And now I describe the method of a good trick - first you need a good acceleration. Shortly before the springboard, we hold down the gap (jump), almost before takeoff we release it. This will provide us with a high jump, which in turn will allow us to perform more tricks. Now the technology itself. Initially, only the trick of the first complexity is available (I have it on E). As you complete the tricks, their new difficulties will open. Moreover, the more difficult the trick and the more you perform them, the more nitrogen they will give you, and the slower it will be spent. But nitrogen is relevant only for racing in the "Sprint" and "Race" modes. In the "Freestyle" mode, I do not advise burning nitrogen. Another point - in freestyle mode, when you get to the trick of the last difficulty, do not use only it. It is better to complete it once first, and then finish off a combination of tricks of the first complexity.

Please follow the forum rules.
112 Comments
Sort by:
h
hou5e 18.07.22

lotusin

if you have a face then accelerate and press Q + A

M
Mr SharkK 18.07.22

I have a gempad from boxing, I'm killing myself to the fullest! kskati, everyone has their own unique special stunt, then what kind of hallelujah, rock'n'roll does everyone have???

S
Sweep3r aka NXCOM 18.07.22

I have the E button, this is the trick refinement as standard, it is bound to mine on A. To make a special trick, you need to achieve the "Special trick" star and then hold down the special trick button (I have Q) + trick refinement (I have E) + deviation in any direction

J
JDM Subaru 18.07.22

2 Diamond Elf
Tell me more about binding

A
ArchiSkull 18.07.22

Dear friends and fans of Pure!
Sorry for writing you with this question, but I have to figure it out, because nothing is clear (sorry for my stupidity) ...!
I will try to write as funny as possible, and more fun to read, this text.
I have a lot of questions. So, I don't know how to do special tricks? - sometimes I press 10 buttons and it works, and then I sit and think what I pressed.
With the simplest tricks, I scored over 175 thousand points (I'm already tired of it), I want to learn how to do special tricks.
I reconfigured the settings, and adjusted the keyboard, i.e. buttons, as I prefer, like this:

Control:
W-gas
S-brake
Left-"arrow left"
Right-"arrow right"

Tricks:
Lean Forward - Arrow Up
Lean Back - Arrow Down
Shift - Basic Trick
A - Pinch Trick
D - Intermediate Trick
Q - Special Trick
E - Experience Trick
Space - Nitrogen
R.Cntrl - Preload

So I don't know which sequences, and which buttons to press to do special stunts.
Please explain someone!!!
Thanks in advance)))

G
Genych Defake 18.07.22

Wow!!! I don’t know about others, but only now I was able to do the trick like in the video: With full nitrogen (at the end of the asterisk) Press "Tilt back" + "Main trick" = He lay down on the seat of the ATV, without waiting for him to sit down again, I pressed "Special trick" And he began to "break" dance !!!!! Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Troll level 85 18.07.22

And I managed to do a trick, somersault through myself with a tilt of 45 degrees to the left, it turned out so effectively, I didn’t even think that it would be possible to stretch the steering wheel like that, and this is not from a larger springboard.
Z.Y. Here is the most
convenient layout, I have it like this . Nitrogen - F8

A
ArchiSkull 18.07.22

Yes, you're just a plague guy))))))))
it's like you need to play on such a layout!
and I got a trick:
again I pressed some group of buttons and it turned out that he turned his back to the steering wheel, got to his feet and stretched his arms to the sides!
and it also turned out that he lay down a bug and began to spin like an asterisk!
and one more trick, well, I didn’t twist it, I jumped up and did a somersault not in front or back, but to the side!
I did all these tricks without knowing which buttons to press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't understand the translation, even though everything is in Russian, but the tricks are called - tricks !!!!

G
Genych Defake 18.07.22

It seems to me that the most convenient control is:

Gas, brake, left, right - arrows
tilt forward - Shift
Tilt back - ctrl
Main trick - num 5
Intermediate - num 4 (I use instead of jumping)
Professional - num 7
Special - num 8
Additional (dangling hands feet) num 6

And so it turns out that each finger is responsible for something.

Left hand - movement
Right hand - tricks

G
Genych Defake 18.07.22

And the directions are not 8 but 5 :)
Left, right, Tilt back + left, tilt back + right, Tilt back + up (or down - the same thing) So it turns out that 5 directions

f
fatality22 18.07.22

tell me please, I set all the settings:
Number 1 - tricks of the 1st degree
Number 2 - tricks of the 2nd degree
Number 3 - tricks of the 3rd degree
Q - Trick Special
E - Trick Tweak
Preload - Right Ctrl
Boost - space
But still I can't do tricks, explain how them?? in what order to press the buttons?

G
Genych Defake 18.07.22

Fatality22, This was already written by "Sweep3r aka NXCOM" You need to hold down "E + Q" And the up / down / right / left arrow (this is when an asterisk burns in the adrenaline strip)

f
fatality22 18.07.22

I connect the gamepad, but it does not work. Mb settings which thread is right, or just connect and that's it =)
how to do tricks, finally you can’t get it, why press 1,2, and 3 when you press them = (((

Thanks guys for the hint, I figured out the controls. =)

P
PhenExe 18.07.22

Damn dudes, tell me how to do it so that the dude puts his legs forward or backward, otherwise I have a couple of current left or right?)

A
AfterMann 18.07.22

PhenExe: for this, in the control, set the buttons "lean back" and forward, by default, this is a forward and backward arrow.

S
Sweep3r aka NXCOM 18.07.22

Is it really difficult to read the entire topic))) I probably already wrote 2 times how and what to do.

T
TheTwisTeR 18.07.22

There is nowhere to make a good combo easier :) I always have a combo of 1,500,000, this is a combo! on the whole track Glemis :D who wants to fight write 481429158

g
ge4rofw4r 18.07.22

2 Fatality22
01/05/09 22:40 tell me please, I set all the settings:
Number 1 - tricks of the 1st degree
Number 2 - tricks of the 2nd degree
Number 3 - tricks of the 3rd degree
Q - Trick Special
E - Trick Tweak
Preload - Right Ctrl
Boost - space
But that's all I still can't do feints, explain how to do them?? in what sequence to press the buttons? =)
---------------------
Ha, the same arrangement as mine ... very convenient =-) And everyone, who else can’t understand, then one of the main rules of a good trick (at least so that it works out) is to press the buttons of the tricks when taking off from the ground, and not already in the air, otherwise I only somehow succeeded once, but in general, no .

A
Angry_Burnman 18.07.22

Thank you for your help
, I can already do different tricks)))))

P
PGMAN 18.07.22

Here is the most convenient setup:
1 - displacement
3 - tricks 1 degree
4 - tricks 2 degrees
E (English) - tricks 3 degrees
5 - Special trick
Space - fine-tuning
Ctrl - acceleration Put
the middle finger on the gas (w)
Penultimate one on 1
Index by 3,4,5,E
Large by space

Special trick - press 1.5 and space, then any direction (up, down, right, left)
Tricks of the 1st degree - press 1.3 and if you want a space, any direction (up , down, right, left)
tricks of the 2nd degree - press 1.4 and if you want a space, then any direction (up, down, right, left)
tricks of the 3rd degree - press 1, E and if you want a space, then any direction (up, down, right, left)
That's all very easy, I learned in 5 minutes)))))))