3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22 11:48 pm

How to do a good trick (Pure)

Since there are questions, I decided to create this topic specifically.
So, I'll start from afar. For starters, I advise you to change the management. As it stands for me (quite convenient for the keyboard):

Controls - on the arrows
Deviation to the sides - W, A, S, D
Trick of the first complexity - on E
Trick of the second complexity - on Shift
Trick of the third complexity - on F
Special trick - on Q
Jump - to space
Nitrogen - to left CTRL

And now I describe the method of a good trick - first you need a good acceleration. Shortly before the springboard, we hold down the gap (jump), almost before takeoff we release it. This will provide us with a high jump, which in turn will allow us to perform more tricks. Now the technology itself. Initially, only the trick of the first complexity is available (I have it on E). As you complete the tricks, their new difficulties will open. Moreover, the more difficult the trick and the more you perform them, the more nitrogen they will give you, and the slower it will be spent. But nitrogen is relevant only for racing in the "Sprint" and "Race" modes. In the "Freestyle" mode, I do not advise burning nitrogen. Another point - in freestyle mode, when you get to the trick of the last difficulty, do not use only it. It is better to complete it once first, and then finish off a combination of tricks of the first complexity.

Please follow the forum rules.
112 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

Air Guitar and Shaolin Funk seem to be open right away..

_
_Tidus_ 18.07.22

So it is, maybe you are pressing the wrong keys, if Rock Star turns out, then they should. If you hold down all the keys at the same time, then nothing will work for you, the computer simply cannot process several keys, you need to hold them in turn.

Y
Yegor24 18.07.22

but anyway, this shaolin doesn’t work! ... I press it as you like ..-nothing

and tricks when will they give me new ones? when will I get through?

_
_Tidus_ 18.07.22

Well, yes, 'Gyro maniac' you kind of get after the 3rd championship. And as for Shaolin, then it is done (Gas + flip back + special trick button + fine-tuning the trick). There can be no errors, I checked everything works. Try without gas type: left ctrl+up arrow+Num 0

F
FRySTYLE 18.07.22

hello everyone, I see a lot of questions here about special tricks. my keyboard is so
forward w
back s to the
left a
to the right d
a special trick for num 0
addition E
everything is simple when you took a star and you see a springboard standing in front of you, bend it as high as possible then alternately (quickly) press the additive (E) a special trick (num 0) and direction up down to the left to the right
to do different tricks, yeso you need to hold down the turns
A + E + NUM 0 + ARROW TO THE RIGHT WILL GO OUT OF THE WAVING FEET
AND SO FURTHER IS PLEASANT TO PLAY GYY!

F
FRySTYLE 18.07.22

RRRR

k
kayyi 18.07.22

I don't understand. Why are you stepping on the gas when performing a stunt???? =))))))

s
snec 18.07.22

kayyi
why do you need gas in flight

K
KikMando 18.07.22

people had such a question, I don’t remember where I clicked, but it was a special trick called Sidewinter, explain how to do it, it looks more like a Gyromaniac trick

D
David Moisha 18.07.22

guys who can do this trick, congratulations! IN SHORT, JUMP FROM THE SPRING-BOARD DO A COUPLE AND ANY DIFFICULTY OF A TRICK, BUT WITH ARROWS FORWARD AND BACK! WELL, ALL IS THE END!

H
HELLDEVIL 18.07.22

I’ll surprise you, but PreLoad is not a jump, but a preload))) idiots))) what are you stupid about? in front of a large springboard, hold down the afterburner and preload buttons, when you have already flown, first press the direction buttons, and then a special trick and a simple trick. well, or vice versa. first special and simple and then the direction))) here are the nuboslaps)))

A
Alexander_Boguta 18.07.22

Puzaa
Preload