3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.11.19 02:38 am

How to move the cursor off the screen? v.2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/kak_ubrat_kursor_s_ekrana-984285/
220 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gas046 21.11.19

Well, there are new solutions for getting rid of that annoying cursor?I can say one thing I have playing through the volcano of the cursor is not there, but it crashes the game after a while, especially online when you create a character and direct 12, the cursor appeared but the game didn't matter. Game if in epics! System gtx 1080 i77700k 16 operatives.

O
OxyetNeVstat 21.11.19

In short there is only One IC working method to lost e..chii cursor in the game , in the Settings of the mouse/pointer options /click the display pointer trails mouse / put at risk to the side in a short maximum persistent run , BUT the game did not stand a cursor )))))))))))

G
Gas046 21.11.19

OxyetNeVstat
I even this method does not work, tried many times

D
DamirProGamer 21.11.19

I helped the AutoHideMouseCursor program included aggressive method

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 21.11.19

DamirProGamer
not working still POPs up

D
DamirProGamer 21.11.19

Mitchell_[RusDante]
I had another idea in case the program will not work - to set an invisible mouse cursor in Windows

Invisible cursor: http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-detail/23254

N
Nolimit333 21.11.19

OxyetNeVstat
this method is the only working ( for me at least), but not all, and it helps, judging from the forum.

V
VniKuDA 21.11.19

Helps me Alt+Enter.

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 21.11.19

DamirProGamer
nah bro, doesn't help.. put
in the system, NVIDIA Ansel, Rockstar overlay there is no cursor.. the game has((

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

VniKuDA
now nothing helps, after the wonderful patch. And the best part is that Rockstar don't see this problem in patchnote was not a word about it. And from patch to patch, she is more and more exacerbated. They are blind or something, all forums and 0 evaluation on Metacritic littered with these cursors

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

The question was raised, but did not come to any conclusion whatever. One game bought in the laucher Rockstar, there is a mouse cursor during gameplay in the game or not? Or is it only those who are in the Epik store bought. Need more data, write

i
imitator26 21.11.19

Helped me so:
Went into application Manager and deleted the Rockstar Games Social Club (not to be confused with Rockstar Games Launcher)
Next has launched a Rockstar Games Launcher that is automatically installed Social Club, came into the game cursor, no.

P
Pavel Homyakov 21.11.19

Yes, given time 14.11.2019 helps the only way to put a trail behind the mouse, update Windows to set the game settings to disable optimization in full screen doesn't help, although before method optimization in full screen helped

The poor PC release although the game itself is TOP!!!!

G
Guruqru 21.11.19

fundamentalist
I agree, after the patch didn't help anything. all day today I suffer with this problem.

P
Pavel Homyakov 21.11.19

Guruqru
Try to put the mouse on track for full

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

imitator26
I deleted both and the new rocked, the cursor was, and is,

i
imitator26 21.11.19

fundamentalist
Well, I was helped by stupidly deleting one Social Club, by the way I have the cursor only appeared yesterday after I updated to version 10ку 1909, and before that I have had no problems.

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

imitator26
And before that what was the version? There is not a 10 thing, obviously, and the conflict of the launcher. I have an old build, the cursor appeared after patch 2, it had no cursor, but I cleaned just by rebooting the PC, now after 3 he finally showed up and cut down anything

i
imitator26 21.11.19

fundamentalist wrote:
And before that what was the version?
As far as I remember 1903

Now go into the game maybe he's surfaced again..... ?!

G
Guruqru 21.11.19

imitator26
did not help, as the above method with AutoHide and track the mouse cursor.