3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.11.19 02:38 am

How to move the cursor off the screen? v.2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/kak_ubrat_kursor_s_ekrana-984285/
220 Comments
Sort by:
W
WaskoSpb 21.11.19

bought subway but it was bagona but playable, and then not play for 3 days what is garbage, and the graph is not particularly impressive, I was expecting something more on the ultra settings.... Yes, the cursor tried everything, well tomorrow is working days, maybe the patch will release in 2 days while I work. thought dx 12 to play he not only gives the volcano and all. it's well lit and I wanted to pre order to do. though amused that someone still does not start even)

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

dedoman
I'm not better tomorrow, not the day after, and in the next patch including. They acknowledged the problem publicly, in patchnote silence, and the bug they were intentionally exacerbated, for what purpose you ask them. May have decided postebatsya over the PC nobles, for the lowered rating on Metacritic and a wave of shit in his address

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Modnov
why such distortions need

d
dedoman 21.11.19

fundamentalist
I think to fuck with us they are much more interesting,let's hope that this will move them before the trail.patch as optimize,so the game will run to buy all

t
tsa_va 21.11.19

fundamentalistесессеннно

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

dedoman
so they are already raped, and given that the rating of the bunch version collapses on Metacritic, and it is abundantly watered by the barn, now developers will have no error correction, and a vendetta, judging by what they are doing. 8 days of silence, then some stub that does not alter the General size of the game, while breaking definitively the cursor that adds another tuning in the chart, which visually does nothing, and eats fps like msaa x4 and didn't fix any significant problems, optimization, freezes, crashes, hangs. On my poker game is stuck in the same moment, and that was before the patch

d
dedoman 21.11.19

fundamentalist
I got the game after this patch became much nicer to go without Frisians,and playable and the FPS is much higher
BUT the cursor is messed up

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 21.11.19

and epic gay store ever, the patch was 386 feet... how's the P* users? what is the size of the patch rolled out?

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

The boys from rock raised bobla, schA thumps, the number of sales. What patches, you che?))))

N
Nolimit333 21.11.19

dedoman wrote:
guys,just wait for a patch for the cursor,in another way
Wrote in support of the epic about the cursor, see what you answer and how fast.

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Nolimit333
here's the answer write, I can Scrin. We are very sorry that the game has caused you inconvenience, please contact our technical support Rockstar games, here's their address, I hope that they will soon solve the problem with the game, have a good day, your robot Bob...

P
Pavel Homyakov 21.11.19

dedoman
At exactly the count raised fps and the cursor is also added )))

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Mitchell_[RusDante]
do you think the solution to the problems with the cursor lying in the difference of 2700 MB which epic store not downloaded... I doubt it

N
Nolimit333 21.11.19

fundamentalist
Well =). The response will be repeated here.

A
ATOMmr 21.11.19

Now the most appropriate option is for those who have a gamepad, and who are willing to play with him in this great game. Just include the trace of the mouse cursor and it disappears in the game.
Can certainly play with the mouse, but I wrote above that is not very convenient.

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Paul Khomyakov
the box they had just lowered, where it was ultra, now highly, and has remained written ultra, here to you and optimization. the eye can not be distinguished .you can indulge in buchanam further, while the robot Bob hardworking parses ton of angry letters, and sends all the formulaic wishes for a good day

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 21.11.19

fundamentalist
not well, but where are the other 2.5 gig?)

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

ATOMmr
the most appropriate variant is to hammer the bolt and wait for this obscenity will result in a playable option to start with, let's start with cursor and crashes. Fuck that with optimization, it can be changed by changing settings, but the crashes and the cursor, you settings will not be removed

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Mitchell_[RusDante]
and what they need, in the game nothing has changed. Here it is this moment, above all, I aroused suspicion that we neomenia, and sell them as a pacifier disguised as a patch. The size of the patch, in 2 different launcher 10 times, after propatch the size of the game is identical and the version are identical. And the problem is essentially identical, with the exception of the cursor. and wrote that in the laucher and Rockstar he is also in the game there

P
Pac-Man33r 21.11.19

Straik29a
I am now on a clean Windows set, nothing helped