3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.11.19 02:38 am

How to move the cursor off the screen? v.2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/kak_ubrat_kursor_s_ekrana-984285/
220 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guruqru 21.11.19

watched utuber one VIDOS, he fixed the problem, but did not provide a link to the program. Sounded from his lips the name Cursor Notes - CursorNot? CursorNod? CursorNote? In short, all rummaged, did not find. He relied on the resources of Reddit. If anyone finds, let me know. There combination keys, the cursor disappears.

R
Rushmer 21.11.19

The whole joke is that rocky is aware of problems with the cursor, but they did not resolve the issue with the cursor but also aggravated it.

G
Guruqru 21.11.19

I was close. I called the cursornode. Now understand how it works and sitesterol. If th will be released, reported.

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

ECCP new launcher was rolled out, we can help, I can not right now zatestit

L
LEXX141 21.11.19

Straik29a
Did not help

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

imitator26
and did not help me, and so was removed completely, the cursor in the game will not be lost. Here you can read shitless,because it is not clear what is causing the problem. I asked one the cursor is all with epic Stora bought the game, in response to the silence. Until you have established who he is, and who is not, nothing will change

L
LEXX141 21.11.19

The only thing that helped me now is the inclusion of Vert.sync. and not a trace of mice!!!

G
Guruqru 21.11.19

in total I paid, the cursor in game, but when it comes to completely disable the cursor - the cursor appears damn social. MB someone can help, litter trial zatestit - CursorNode.

L
LEXX141 21.11.19

Guys silly question but still,you mouse logitech?

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Rushmer
what makes you think that they know about the cursor? Nowhere about him, Rockstar did not mention and as a result, do not intend to fix what you can't see or don't want to see

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

And in the meantime to aim with it it is impossible, because the cursor and sight are not the same, and move asynchronously, I now saw, when he tried to throw a lasso. Cool, but the aiming is on the cursor. I guess this is what deliberate sabotage and mockery of the PC community. How the shit could you not see as not correct, and moreover, as with the release of patch to fix it, so any way it was impossible to disable

i
imitator26 21.11.19

fundamentalist wrote:
I asked one the cursor is all with epic Stora bought the game, in response to the silence.
I bought prophets.
Launched the now launcher, the game updated, I went to the game cursor appeared again, closed the game. Added the option of run as administrator the Launcher, social club and the game. Opened xbox social (windows+G) removed in the settings all informative jackdaws. Run the game my cursor, I will continue to dig.

Spoiler

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

I have this barn a long time remotely, and all unnecessary programs that are braking the game, from the administrator launched the first case, zero sense, as the cursor was so.

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 21.11.19

fundamentalist
that's half the trouble... departures and continue.. if not crashes, it freezes, and then the departure, if not the first 2 options, just DEAF of DAVISON.. on the mission where you have to save from the thugs of German (his wife and children under the cart), where an Indian came..
kick, yesterday 3 hours without crashes, and had no cursor, today came home from work, it was updated and blet shoals for shoals..

PS: little system above the recommended R* (2 times)
ZY2: axis updated
ZY3: how to get the loot? intentional about 12 hours
ЗЫ4: bought in epic gay store, unfortunately

H
Hater2019 21.11.19

LEXX141
razer

R
Rushmer 21.11.19

fundamentalist
The fact that I personally sent the report + 4. Also wrote here that were sent to T. p. told them that the problem is known.

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Rushmer
well, if it is a big problem, this patch can be considered as the savory grub in the face of PC boyars, 3 times in a row, because they all knew, but not only not corrected, but also specially aggravated the problem to such an extent that she now does not dare, on their own

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Mitchell_[RusDante]
any way, I wanted to return after 6 hours, 5 of which struggled with the launch. I said sorry, but would you please come to the farm

W
WaskoSpb 21.11.19

LEXX141
NIT, cougar

R
Rushmer 21.11.19

As I understand those who bought the game in epics have problems with the cursor and all who bought in the launcher of the rock, no such problems?
PS I have bought the game in epics