3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.11.19 02:38 am

How to move the cursor off the screen? v.2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/kak_ubrat_kursor_s_ekrana-984285/
220 Comments
Sort by:
f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

LEXX141
mouse HyperX. Mouse actually, you can pull during the start of the game, the cursor will still be in place

677 21.11.19

Guruqru
Cursor Hider

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Rushmer
above wrote a friend that he bought from a rock, yesterday there was the cursor, though he was able to clean it up, then the holders of shedevra epic story can't afford

L
LEXX141 21.11.19

I read Reddit,there is also nothing came up yet

F
Frank24964 21.11.19

Generally the trouble. Asked Amway921 how he plays and there are no bugs there? To which the latter replied that he had bought in RockStar and he wonders what all the howling about the problems, but he still rules.

I bought in Epics, I am suffering together with you for 9 day.... UGS. To return the money....

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

Tend to carry the wind and put the game on a clean system, but do not really want

H
Hater2019 21.11.19

Straik29a
it's overkill in my opinion. and not the fact that will help

t
tsa_va 21.11.19

Straik29a
This morning did a fucking cursor on the screen. Windows offs, 1909

t
tsa_va 21.11.19

Straik29a
And run on a bare Windows, without the experience, afterburner etc. PS. Bought by the way is also in epics.

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

tsa_va
ATP warning,

A
ATOMmr 21.11.19

Many streamers, in the CIS, and abroad normally play rdr2, and no cursors in the game, and they did not exist.
It turns out it is with epic store, and has affected those players who bought it. Like many, until this problem was solved by rebooting the computer, but with today's update-nothing more does not help, and trying to come up with something else just not want to, and so killed a lot of time on these bugs. I think epic have inflicted great reputational damage, and more contact with this launcher, and this company does not want to. Thank you all, patience.

d
dedoman 21.11.19

guys,just wait for a patch for the cursor,in another way

N
Nolimit333 21.11.19

fundamentalist wrote:
I asked one the cursor is all with epic Stora bought the game, in response to the silence
I bought the epic, lifted the cursor before the patch was treated with test files schA...nothing helps.

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

tsa_va
you have bought the game in the epic store of course?

d
dedoman 21.11.19

Nolimit333
I bought offline activation,get all the patches and coffee,also through epic,today updated and your cursor in the center

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

dedoman
already waited 8 days, so what correction? Previously, the cursor was optional the problem that can be solved, has now become global and there is no solution, it's like they deliberately did zalochili to any ways to cut down was not

M
Modnov 21.11.19

XS helped me method marks, but he just hinders the game and it is not convenient first. But if you adapt and just paternity and understand where the cursor is, it is not so difficult label to put on the map especially right now, they put rules at the center of the cross. Weapon identity is not hard to change the cursor when pressing TAB always at the center main just reject it in the direction of the desired object and everything.

d
dedoman 21.11.19

fundamentalist
I think better,tomorrow should at least,somehow I think so

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

ATOMmr
many it not all of some players, not streamers, also the cursor is not, in most it is

d
dedoman 21.11.19

Modnov
to buy the game to dance with a tambourine,it is certainly worth a lot