3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.11.19 02:38 am

How to move the cursor off the screen? v.2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/kak_ubrat_kursor_s_ekrana-984285/
220 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stenka 21.11.19

Yolomouse helped, thanks!

A
Aleksandr Nechay 21.11.19

Stenka
On health, I put this prog for PoE Vice versa in order to better see the cursor) handy

M
Maks Panteleev 21.11.19

a method with traces of worked, in principle you can do without cursor to play, but still would like a sane solution

M
Mef1st0 21.11.19

Mockery.Played more or less normally.Even to fly was three hours, but returned that damn cursor.They're Reflet what?For the second time after the patch, this problem POPs up.

R
Roma Krizhanovskiy 21.11.19

Stenka
Mef1st0

k
kyzen17 21.11.19

Yes, the fact that they returned the cursor patch broke my ass finally, although rasstanovka bullying and so there was nothing but ashes.In this topic, not enough people invite all together to write in support and at the same time epic once again to us about the refund, let them fail, but maybe even a millimeter point Yes shrink from them. I wrote roxterm in principle, they always answer that, Yes, I think if everyone will not be one to be feared yet will not solve the problem, then maybe it will speed up the process. (BUT PROBABLY THEY are IN OTHER GAMES ON YOUR COMP YOU THIS CURSOR GASH) I have if that is also from the epic game.

R
Ruffus88 21.11.19

Yeah, also blaze with a bright flame.. After the updates appeared again the cursor 3 times already, KARL!

R
Ruffus88 21.11.19

I just don't know how already to deal with it.. All the ways that there were given I've tried.. And the cursor really is as if artificial intelligence develops, because after each solution of the problem with the cursor when he reappear and the ways in which you pixel simply useless..
Have not the strength.. you Want to sit is fine to get high in the game, and not all this.. to Sit to read, to search, to correct, a thousand times to start and close the game.. Aaaaaaaaaa-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah.. the cry of the soul, sorry!

G
Gas046 21.11.19

Alexander Nechaev
Nvidia

R
Renegad1888 21.11.19

Rockstar brother took the cursor too. I have Epic well here at all, stable cursor)

A
Aleksandr Nechay 21.11.19

Gas046
I don't know then, so many worked, just 3dкурсор is not displayed. Drop all in a default..... Yes, it's a bug that the problem is anything can be, you have such a 3d cursor is? Game polnoekrannom mode?

G
Gas046 21.11.19

Alexander Nechaev
Like yeah, well tonight I will try again to check!And Yes, there is a huge 3D cursor, which also colors can change, I already ohrenel when it popped up)

t
teutonz 21.11.19

Gas046
Yes, I know I have also

t
teutonz 21.11.19

L
LEXX141 21.11.19

Guys found a new way to Reddit,now can't use it because at work!Try it and write a review,people like have helped.
Remove overlay Epic Games Launcher ( origin )
Navigate to where the program is installed, run epic games (usually C: ProgramFiles (x86) Epic Games \ Launcher)
Navigate to the folder the overlay (\ Portal \ Extras \ Overlay)
To delete files:
EOSOverlayRenderer-Win32-Shipping
EOSOverlayRenderer-Win64-Shipping
EOSOVH-Win32-Shipping.dll
EOSOVH-Win64-Shipping.dll
Start the game and enjoy. While that works if you launch it via the Epic Games Launcher and encountered a problem. It can cancel itself if epic keep the updates or maybe even if the game is updated. I'll keep this post up to date.

N
Nolimit333 21.11.19

That's what I said support epic, but unfortunately nothing helped:
Epic Games Player Support - Pyotr T.
November 15, 2019, 13:00 +0700 | Conversation ID: #20318301
Check the integrity of your game files in the app Epic Games Launcher before running the game make sure you do not open any other Windows.

How to verify the integrity of game files in the application Epic Games Launcher:

- In the "Library" (Library) select the game you want.
Click on the gear icon.
Drop - down menu, select the "Check integrity" (Verify).
- When the procedure is complete, click "Start" (Launch).
Also suggest to disable all background applications while playing.

L
LEXX141 21.11.19

Nolimit333
The files are deleted overlay did not help?

t
tsa_va 21.11.19

LEXX141
Just checked, I have earned! Well, finally at least some solution! THANK you! PS. In the menu everything works and the game too!

L
LEXX141 21.11.19

All the same thing in the fucking epice,there anymore or foot!

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

teutonz
On the volcano it is not displayed

Nolimit333
Sent you politely