3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.11.19 02:38 am

How to move the cursor off the screen? v.2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/kak_ubrat_kursor_s_ekrana-984285/
220 Comments
Sort by:
s
sponcor421 21.11.19

and I also have a problem with the cursor..also bought epics

N
Nazhvadin 21.11.19

After the update, the cursor can not be solved what to do?

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

Many are still waiting for the crack and we are waiting for patches. I had them crack to wait XD
Najmadin
Haven't come up with what to do. The only way and that not everyone works this trace of the mouse to enable and vertical sync, but then the cursor on the yoke finally can not be

j
jock72 21.11.19

epic cursor

G
Guruqru 21.11.19

Six hundred seventy seven
also tried. failed.

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

It is necessary to make a vote somewhere, who epic with the cursor, and one Rockstar launcher cursor
I still only 1st met one epic, and the cursor

N
Nazhvadin 21.11.19

Straik29a
Well, they are quite ohreneli

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

the cursor lock in the getter of the screen, in the settings of the mouse and keyboard in the game. Item management Windows. So at least you can shoot, normally navotas and not traveling fire on the cursor, not by sight. Looks shabby, but gives to play, why do they do this setting introduced, if not planned that he will hang like shit in the hole, it is not clear

G
Gas046 21.11.19

I have epic, the cursor is present on write what you have in the launcher the game and whether you have the cursor!

A
Aleksandr Nechay 21.11.19

I came to you with a solution) I put it Yolomouse, start, start the game, the game hotkey ctrl+alt+2, cursor, no menu, it is

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

Alexander Nechaev
Thanks man, I'll check)

G
Gas046 21.11.19

Alexander Nechaev
Fuck the decision, the cursor even more to become here bro already funny)

G
Gas046 21.11.19

Alexander Nechaev
I found only how to respond to ctr+alt and + on the keyboard multiple times, and how to get not understand!?

B
BA_cuLuch 21.11.19

Yolomouse not working app I have.In short a full W.PA (( Can someone come in handy: If the streamers play it is possible to lock the cursor in the center,and in OBS to disable the cursor capture the audience and the cursor will not be visible,the solution for the stream and miserable but at least as you will be able to stream without any problems for spectators,as was said above it is pathetic but at least aiming is possible.I don't are helped in addition to mouse trails,but full of crap at, it is not comfortable,but to stream so all the darkness

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

Yolomouse when it is in the system tray, right-click and run from administrator current in the English written there. Works for me, no cursor, the menu has. There are some nuances when exit from the menu, remove the mouse from the buttons, well it kind didn't change it, better move it to the right to Oana disappeared

A

Ctrl+alt+2 Oh God, it's criminal to 3d cursor, but it never appears in the rdr.
CTRL ALT 1 to Change the game cursor. Repeat to cycle additional choices.
CTRL ALT 2 same, but with the new 3D cursor overlay.
CTRL ALT 3 to Cyclically select the color options.
CTRL ALT 0 to Reset the current cursor to the default game
CTRL ALT - or + to Decrease or increase the size of the cursor. You can also change the size of the original game cursor.
CTRL ALT D Change all game cursors for the current active cursor yolomouse

f
flysmoke 21.11.19

I have a gamepad from Juan, so I did set the trace of the cursor and turned off vertical sync, the cursor disappeared from the menu too, but now safely use a gamepad and in-game and in menus.

G
Gas046 21.11.19

Alexander Nechaev
I for some reason appears to become a large 3D cursor

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

Using Yolomouse, in the selector mouse will not, even though the map has =)

A

Gas046
Video card AMD?