3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frank_Farmer 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Crysis: Discussing the pros and cons of v.2

The old thread forums.playground.ru/crysis/174471/ was full of posts, continue the discussion here!

Please do not post links to other Russian-language sites about the game Crysis.

K
KiANoRives 20.08.22

Crysis is a very interesting game, free movement, but you still need to complete tasks.

Q
QUWIDE 20.08.22

a terrible game, at some time it draws you in, you start breaking everything and blow it up, because you bought a license, a collector's edition for 60 euros. before that, the developers convinced you that everything was breaking, but, apart from tall palm trees and houses made of shields, nothing even moved, as for example. flat fence made of tin, like hardwood, brick walls and so on. plus fill up some kind of soldier, you need to release half the store.
the game is very beautiful and the costume is cool. but it just needs to be finalized. The second part I think should fix everything!

K
KiANoRives 20.08.22

I live in Bryansk, for 150 rubles. you can buy on the collection with Stalker and other shooters.

C
Cheburashka 20.08.22

This is a real child of all times and peoples, a divine toy :)

A
Atrok.pro 20.08.22

At first, the toy seemed ordinary, like nothing special, but after it I tried to play stalker and other Action games, I realized what CRYSIS really is

Q
QUWIDE 20.08.22

crysis 150 rub. :D and probably double-sided compact :D we know that. I once bought a Test Drive, so there was such a tricky protection bypass system that I couldn’t even install it. And the computer showed that it was some kind of space virus :)

O
Olmer223 20.08.22

quwide
Well, my friend, how it's warming up, "YOUR problems";)
If you know the rustle of the place and the head cooks intelligently, then you can install everything and anywhere;)

S
Smyek 20.08.22

not well kagbe game is great but too one-time. not of course it’s interesting to kill Koreans in different ways, but it’s interesting to go through it several times, like fallout 2, for example, not many will.. well, there “should I throw that Koreans into the house or into the water?” it's certainly interesting and the graph is good, but as I said one-time =)

G
GO-shnik 20.08.22

It's a good game, but it doesn't use all its features. Moreover, in some places the opponents are stupid, putting on a silencer, while attacking our Head Hero in the forehead. But overall the build quality is excellent. I never flew out and did not glitch (albeit a pirate). The plot is normal, although not without flaws (American after all, so do not judge strictly). Graphics and everything else - at a high level. In short, learn to make games the same way, not like HL2E2.

Q
QUWIDE 20.08.22

Olmer223 I actually did not complain to you. I have no problem buying a license. Therefore, I don’t know the places.

w
w1rt 20.08.22

The game turned out to be good, only as the GO-shnik said, it really does not use its capabilities. They could make the world much more spacious than they did. Disappointed freedom of action, in my opinion, it is even almost absent. The gameplay in a single player game is weak, so it was not so drawn to play. The voice acting in the Soft Club version didn't let us down, of course, but lines like "Maximum speed", "Maximum strength" sound much better in the English version.
It turned out such a game ... passed and forgot. But Crysis revolutionized graphics, and we'll be raving about its beauty for a long time to come.

H
HankoK [Come Schaub to le 20.08.22

The main drawback of the game, I think is the plot.

T
TalgZ 20.08.22

And for me, in general, in games, graphics are in the first place, and the rest later; Crysis rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K
KiANoRives 20.08.22

crysis 150 rub. :D and probably double-sided compact :D we know that. I once bought a Test Drive, so there was such a tricky protection bypass system that I couldn’t even install it. And the computer showed that it was some kind of space virus :)

The disk is generally one-sided and costs 150 rubles in truth. and without viruses, and then a collection with Stalkar: Wishmaster.

r
rayevg 20.08.22

Well, it's a pirate, not a license

G
GordonG 20.08.22

The main drawback is productivity, but the rest is in order (and why is the plot bad?)

d
domiki 20.08.22

Crysis completely disappointed me
if you watch all the videos, for example, gambling since 2005, you can remember:
marking all the soldiers with special marks and they all die or are put to sleep, etc., etc., and they also said that all this would be in multiplayer.
Each npc will be very significant
if you lose for example any chela from the team then you will not know the full story.
I won't remember the rest because I'm tired.

K
KiANoRives 20.08.22

I'm assembling a new video card, how I collect it, buy it, install it, and then we'll see how it goes.

m
musbob 20.08.22

Zadolbalsya I'm already flying on this incomprehensibly-what! Well, it was still tolerable to run, shoot, but this crap with swimming and flying !!! I would kill stupid developers. They made the graphics unbearable, and the playability is zero. Shooting at flying octopuses is probably the coolest thing.
How to do it in order to get to the next checkpoint - maybe there will be something worthwhile there ? - so cheats don’t work. A total disappointment, all in all. FarCry was a hundred times more interesting - an exciting game should be, and not a bag of show-offs.

I
IT Show Time 20.08.22

At first I liked it very much, and then such nonsense ... (after the explosion in the mine, it’s not interesting to play at all)