3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frank_Farmer 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Crysis: Discussing the pros and cons of v.2

The old thread forums.playground.ru/crysis/174471/ was full of posts, continue the discussion here!

Please do not post links to other Russian-language sites about the game Crysis.

P
PRO_ACETEK 20.08.22

Among all the games, my favorite is crysis, not because there is freedom of action that gamers love so much today, but because there are a lot of opportunities there, because you have in your hands: speed, strength, armor, invisibility, all this gives you great freedom of action, you can do everything, if you have mastered parkour in crysis, then you have no barriers, it is rare when a game with similar qualities comes out, just think about what you can do in this game, the game has many advantages and I will name them, firstly I really I like the fact that in this game there are so-called "flights", who does not know that I say that flying is a bunker jump, with this jump you can soar to great heights and fly over gigantic distances, every pro knows how to do it, it's just not necessary, but everyone can learn, the weapons that are available in crysis offer an assortment of everything necessary and important,for example, the PP is just great at close and medium ranges, the PFY71 is also not far behind, this weapon shows itself brilliantly at medium and long ranges, and there is also a store in the game that has lotions for weapons that really help, for example, a laser will help increase the range of any type of weapon , as for the silencer, it betrays silence in your not easy business, to neutralize the enemy, grenades, this is just a thing without which it is impossible, it's just incredible, the damage from such charm is as much as 10 meters, six of which is a zone of complete defeat, of course in the store there are also mines, on which even crysis winds are blown up, there is no equipment in the game: tanks, helicopters, but of course you also love weapons of mass destruction, but they are rarely used, because everyone wants to extend the pleasure with the above listed things,the speed in multiplayer is limited, that some people don’t like it badly, but there’s a blessing in disguise, there is a special way of movement that gives not only speed but also maneuverability, and in crysis there’s nowhere to go without it, all experienced players know that you need to move in crysis, in general, the game is good, and the nanosuit pleases, and crysis 2 will be even more beautiful, while we all play either crysis or crysis wars, I advise crysis, it will teach you how to throw grenades correctly, and in wars, the grenade defeat zone is only 2 meters, and the first 6 meters, you will be able to fly competently and not get lost on the maps, join clans and do not use cheats, we will execute cheaters, play crysis.all experienced players know that you need to move in crysis, in general, the game is good, and the nanosuit pleases, and crysis 2 will be even more beautiful, while we all play either crysis or crysis wars, I advise crysis, she will teach you how to throw grenades correctly, and in wars the defeat zone of a grenade is only 2 meters, and the first 6 meters, you will be able to fly competently and not get lost on the maps, join clans and do not use cheats, we will execute cheaters, play crysis.all experienced players know that you need to move in crysis, in general, the game is good, and the nanosuit pleases, and crysis 2 will be even more beautiful, while we all play either crysis or crysis wars, I advise crysis, she will teach you how to throw grenades correctly, and in wars the defeat zone of a grenade is only 2 meters, and the first 6 meters, you will be able to fly competently and not get lost on the maps, join clans and do not use cheats, we will execute cheaters, play crysis.

a
andrei76825 20.08.22

and I liked it !!! and the graphics are great, it works smoothly without lags, brakes, etc.)))) though I just bought it today and tried it a little. couldn't resist and deleted it!

W
Wett 20.08.22

People! Please tell me there is no other topic!
I went through Crysis Warhead - a typical corridor shooter. Tell me, is this original Crysis the same as Crysis Warhead or not? Does it have freedom, like in Oblivion, or is it also loading between locations and you can’t turn off anywhere (they immediately start screaming to come back and take away health)?

U
User 508742 20.08.22

Lacks dynamism. In Crysis 2, the dynamism is worse than killzone 3.
Wett
There is freedom in it, as there is not in Oblivion
. by downloads, like the first part. In general, the engine can make such huge locations. Only now, none of the iron will pull out.
SHOOLIACK ILIA
"except for the heavy graph and glitches"
well, of course, if you play on a hi-end calculator, then yes, the graph is heavy: D

a
andrei76825 20.08.22

Wett
freedom)) I remember wandering there for half a day and looking for an excavation site)))))

W
Wett 20.08.22

It's clear. Location means. And then at least you can light the location freely? Can you move freely from location to location? Those. not like in Crysis Warhead - drape forward and forward...

a
andrei76825 20.08.22

Well, actually, in shooters, it’s not customary to wander half a mission and look for something)))) this is action and the enemy should be at every turn and you only need to go forward to victory)) but if you like to wander, then you need to play in adventures and quests)))))

W
Wett 20.08.22

Clearly, again, nonsense instead of a normal game. Why then Crysis -2 this full interactivity?
In short, we'll have to wait until modders finish making STALKER based on Crysis.

M
MIKHATRON 20.08.22

I liked the game, but I wonder how the developers will explain that crysis 2 got into the city at the end of the 1st part, it was clear that everyone flew to the island together

M
MIKHATRON 20.08.22

question: WHO GUESSED WHY THE NOMAD REFUSED TO PURCHASE

n
number 9 large 20.08.22

a good toy. Good gameplay, one of the smartest AI in games, stunning graphics (I haven’t seen better) ... but the plot is a bit incomprehensible (to me personally, maybe because I haven’t finished it yet) .. in general, the game left a positive impression

U
User 508742 20.08.22

MIKHATRON
squid "flew" into it

o
oleg_assassin 20.08.22

In principle, the game is good, but ambiguous. The game has as many pluses as minuses.

A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 20.08.22

Cool game, but I try not to notice the cons!

J
Jackson[x] 20.08.22

question: WHO GUESSED WHY THE NOMAD REFUSED TO POST - I even have a screen.

A
AR3E 20.08.22

Jacks0n You, and, as everyone understood, recently.

A
Alex Side 20.08.22

energy is running out fast...

U
User 508742 20.08.22

hospade, from the first launch of the game I saw that Colmar flew into the Nomad.

A

Crysis - the first part has already passed super well 20 times already. In my opinion, the biggest drawback in it is that the developers from Crytek were too lazy or that there I don’t know, in short, they should have left it in development for another year, then the game of the year would have come out. And then more people would buy it, Crysis 2 would be an ex for PC and the first part for consoles would not be announced. Here's what I think about Crysis-e.

s
stranger8 20.08.22

I am a strange person. Many praise the Crisis, but to me it seemed like a terrible shithole. And, for example, Far Cry 2, which is often watered with shit, I really liked.