3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 21.11.19 02:50 am

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Divided opinions.How do you play, did it break in favor of the or did not.
210 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr. Majere 21.11.19

Thought to paint as I enjoyed it, but then I saw the comments in the spirit of passin, passin (again 6) and frankly I battened down comparisons with the Witcher 3 (though such comparisons in my opinion, even GTA 5 is not escaped) that gave me the idea that to grovel not for anyone, because it does not explain these galdoni will not be able to sober assessment.
Likers, now hewing, those who don't like it, no, because most likely you can't.

Let me just say that a lot of negativity to the series stuff just after unity, the same game that was head and shoulders smarter and graphiste. Yubiki, such a breakthrough in technology, just with a hot sword cut out fanbase poor students and just bastards with usertime computers, these are now and pour their bile on all new projects Yubisofta.

S
SGX 21.11.19

Cardboard passions in a world made of cardboard...
Zombieland.

Graphics - 4.5 / 5
Music - 4.1 / 5
NPCs, scripts, interaction with the player - 3.2 / 5
Controls - 4.8 / 5

S
Sprintin 21.11.19

not a fan of asasinov, but the origins are very even went.
worth the money.
negativity and hate don't understand and also don't understand at what point is the emphasis on darksouls? this is the type to take aim at the target? I play without and I'm fine with.
Yes, there are similarities with the Witcher, but the game does not become worse.
huge, beautiful location, simply gorgeous! the play is interesting.

A
Anton1978 21.11.19

Very cool game
In terms of Graphics - great
Music is not very
PS - smart enough(not like in GTA 5)
history - it has changed,but I don't really went(and by the way,the fight will steal with Honor and For all exactly what these games were doing the same company and still not nice)
Did not like the fact that when Lucania something Persian't even bend down to rummage in it,and simply moves the hand in the air

A
Alex the One 21.11.19

Impressions are mostly positive, RPGs metamorphosis went to play the benefit. The new fight will be like (a breath of fresh air after 10 hours of torment in Elex in an unsuccessful attempt to adjust and adapt to the new wooden boevka and endurance), visual picture of Egypt pleasing to the eye, the performance of the game much better than Unity 3-year ago. The game is worth the money, never regretted money spent (bought offline activation for 100 rubles)

k
king-pus 21.11.19

The game is just wonderful! Feeling what is real in the Witcher play) only in Egypt) Yubiki fellows, though not expected and money do not mind!

P
PakimanSMD 21.11.19

He did not play unfortunately, but the entrance views very powerfully!

A
ALEXEY_322 21.11.19

Not played, but the reviews do not seem to classici conveyor

F
FELDSHER 21.11.19

Great game. Quests are sometimes very entertaining, great stealth, good to explore the world, ofigennaja graphics, camel. Among the shortcomings of the fencing would make a beautiful (even for an RPG), the limited level, there is no non-linearity and choice of dialogue. Compared to predydushimi parts of real progress. All claims fans clear before the fight was beautiful, but the RPG component is only added to the game! Again fencing can and should be done prettier. In the end though the game was controversial and for some, for me mast HEV. Perhaps one of the best this year. 7.5 out of 10

s
s-Freddy-s 21.11.19

Well, the game is beautiful, do not say anything. Photo done, now just go do a selfie.

a
asm367 21.11.19

The game just exceeded all expectations. To play are not able, but the plot captures. It's a shame that the son of Baleka killed. And throughout the game Byec-Megi, which all are respected and valued as a defender, it becomes Baycom-assassins. The hidden blade is represented not only as the main weapon of the assassins, but also as an ancient weapon that the assassin Darius killed the tyrant Xerxes. Naval battles in the game put me in a movie about ancient times where the people on the ship rowing oars and a drummer sets the pace. Shooting flaming arrows look very powerful. Aya is a very attractive and brave as a warrior, Bayaka have great taste in girls. It is in the game already the wife of our a medjai, who loves her husband, which is very nice and touching to watch, and along with it creates a secret order of Assassins.
Now about the present. The developers said that the girl will be GG in our time. This is good, because now you can learn the life of another assassin which we did not know. Pleased that in the game, William miles after 5 years after the last appearance in the game. He also returned to the Fraternity that has given hope for the best

L
L490 21.11.19

My friends tell me, if you missed the pre-order, then how to get the Secret mission the first of the pyramids?whether it is sold separately in the uplay app? Just no possibility to see the app yourself PC repair

a
anarchy6131 21.11.19

Beautiful game of course, but I understand database drank ? Now there are no records about any kind of construction, the conditional pyramid. When she was built, some history about it, etc. as in the previous parts.

e
erkins007 21.11.19

1060 7500 and the game is played stilno, but drops in Memphis up to 35 personnel. At Alexandria and Heraklion to 45.
Memphis in all other locations 60+

A
Alex the One 21.11.19

Oh yeah, among other things, not to mention such advantages as complete Russian voice (whatever, but no need to strain your eyes reading fashionable in recent nano the font at the top of the screen) and a detailed performance monitoring (F1), I do not remember that someone like doing in their games, very convenient, I hope yubisofty, at least, will support this idea in future projects.

M
Mircado 21.11.19

Good witches....the assassin turned, additional quests are tightened.
But here's the question, stupid, of course, the person at the end says that the helicopter in an hour will arrive, whether it makes sense to wait for him? Just the credits was not.

M
Mishka Dagiyanov 21.11.19

AT times to go through enough

R
Readlife 21.11.19

Well, that was I ENT igrulinu. Of course there are still a sea of nonsense(nonsense for me) in the open world, etc., but the overall conclusion on the game can do without it.
As written by the comrades above: the Cardboard passions in a world made of cardboard, Attraction popular game mechanics and Zombieland. Nothing that promised Jubilee about rethinking the series, bomber's plot, etc. I personally found and saw. It's just another part of the series along with the Revelation or the Brotherhood- surprising, but bullshit to not be called.

From the pros: great graphics(only shadows down a bit), great interaction with the environment, to reconstruct the architecture, a well-crafted world in General, Easter eggs and references, photo mode. Jump, and management of horses/camels/unicorns (!unicorn I didn't buy!) overall done very well. The ability to imprint a horse head against the wall with a characteristic sound happy) No ambiguous characters - all or UltraChrome or ultraplayer. Drags only Aya - the only more or less adequate person in the entire game. About the Buoy with his being under Ezio, then Connor will have wet... no - moron debility this neomega. Here.

Aside from specific fights, as for me the worst in the series, the RPG-stuff for show and to please the mainstream, disgusting, the battle animation, comic production and hasalmost what is happening. Open world, which greatly pulls the blanket over himself. Detailing the characters, especially the secondary also so - so, Jubilee can a lot better.
Saithe, which are all here so gossip... What they have to offer in addition to illusory short-layered linear stories without the influence of at least something? Stretched running errands here and there for procacci? Connoisseurs, of course, start talking about variety, they say, is the same quests with the drinking, hiding, ambushes, rescue of animals, Rakai in the end. Yeah-true, but they with his statement, filing leave only a sense of pity for the developers. And it's not I'm such an aesthete and pederast, it is a reality that after some hours acquires an increasingly gloomy pessimism. Very reminiscent of the senselessness of everything from Horizon, here only there was an emphasis on story, and then what? XS. Hmm.

A game without his face. Felt next the groundwork for a trilogy at least. 7/10
And it will crack up... And They will be again to do it here... Maybe we'll live to see asasina in feudal Japan.
alexgalaev
You're right like no other, comrade. Good review, sane experience!

d
davidrf 21.11.19

Readlife
+1000000

p
peper433 21.11.19

After playing some incomprehensible feeling)
Like graphics,a bit uncomfortable at first,the plot of this is not to say that cool and not say that bad)worth the wait as it's not used to leaning on the past series)and so you can play)