3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 21.11.19 02:50 am

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Divided opinions.How do you play, did it break in favor of the or did not.
210 Comments
Sort by:
v
valentinevalejo 21.11.19

The plot erandawane as usual, purely for children. The talk will be of the type and Aya cool... Yes... pozadovany women in divorce cross-eyed steers here. And gg as durachek obedient type of Kharalga from Libya That a woman will say something and does. Like beginning of the rules, and then... and as you are a woman captain? Vabsche went crazy))) the Woman on the ship to death! The woman at the forefront of Assista!!! Nonsense!!! Oh well saydet. But the world is beautiful in game!!! Very nice!!! Additional quests with saving different alcoholics laugh and delivered))) liked the camel and the eagle! Good game on a 9-ku!

R
Richards 21.11.19

Well, judging by the comments the story of the game again did not deliver the music, and knew it actually, the series will not return to the emphasis on story, epic music, epic the endings that creeps up to Wade. Probably even try and will not waste time.

Many people write about the gameplay, but it's not what it was before, before there was a plot, and the gameplay is secondary slightly, probably because now it's focused on collecting the dough.

V
Valeriy_ 21.11.19

The coolest game! Yesterday got all night chopping! All the advice!

C
Carelia 21.11.19

The game has two disadvantages 1) it is a weak story from the point of view of the script.Even if you do not compare it with a benchmark with which they are at loggerheads a lot of detail, and to compare it with every uncharted or horizon, is simply a heaven and earth. Great building in the horizon, where we get used to the role of the heroine and one of the first movies in the headwaters where we show the bad with the words- this is your enemy you need to kill him what snails write such texts? Even epic moments in the story occur only due to the excellent spetsefektov, and it smoothes the incompetence of the writers.The second downside is the meager number of audio files in the game. There are games in which you invite hundreds or more actors for the voiceovers, where hundreds and thousands of pages of text ,and there are sources where you no matter where you came hear hamacher and idiocy and what that poor 10 phrases with 4 votes each feigned a dozen hours it will be more noticeable. Yes it is expensive ,long and tedious work and the sources on this just saved,and given the genius of the really large open world is a begging sound noticeable in two ways. This is not a scathing comment, good game, open world was great, many of the technologies are great, even the little things where you saved the NPC after the quest to meet ,to talk.Great randomly generated situations, the mirages in the deserts which lead you to such places which are on the cards isn't even marked.I like the direction the game went, maybe it would be better to bury assasinato, and just do individual stories without the framework of murderous hostility between the two sides, in different eras, the story of revenge of the father, pompous conquest and the formation of a General in Rome in the future, but this is poetry. Someone not afraid to create new titles, and who then continued to enjoy the series although in fact it was only the name, well, and tower)).

A
AlexDenton 21.11.19

Just started to play. Here first impressions: gameplay - highly addictive! The spirit of exploration passed perfectly! Observe things in detail and understand how much hard work was done! But, at the same time a bit confused by the plot of the narrative clumsily and abruptly introduced into the story, without the prologue and preparation. Liked the moment where Bayek finds in the chest (at home) a toy his son and breaks an echo from the past - a strong enough episode to feel the deep grief from loss. I hope the story puzzle of the past will be at the expense of such moments from the past gather in a full understanding of the picture. I will slowly sink and then in the Origins, I hope the game will only entertain new ideas and adventures! :)

M
Magnum 500 21.11.19

So many reviews, but the game is non-jailbroken. Strange somehow)) How people play if it's not on torrent?

a
assyy nuar 21.11.19

In terms of throughput is hard scribe - that would pump the armor and damage you need in the most shitty mmoo a day to kill animals and kill dudes on horses is so sick of frozen and I don't understand how it is possible to play about what's crafted world and hard work may be involved if a AAA game is such trash

s
stars1066 21.11.19

assyy nuar
Don't need a day to do what you write), unless you decided to improve on the third level of the character. For example, I just explored the world on the question icons and tasks, sometimes dismantling the weapons components, and occasionally shoot the animals. Most jobs for example will need to remove from crocodiles or lions, thus earning the skins. This is enough to thirtieth level to pump anything and everything in terms of equipment. And in my game, dudes on horses with the components for crafting the word is not suffering at all, only narrative purpose or job))

s
stars1066 21.11.19

If on, then personally, I have no part, so do not wait until how this. For comparison (maybe not the best and appropriate) I even in the Witcher the third was unable to maintain interest during the second pass all the question marks to visit, but you're not missing anything in the study that marked on the map. Perhaps the setting of ancient Egypt tightens, the value of the world with good content and far from perfect, but now at least giving a chance to defeat, the combat system.

a
assyy nuar 21.11.19

stars1066
and metal, wood was taken from???

S
SvichA 21.11.19

the wood when disassembling the bows, the metal in the disassembly of weapons

S
Snite_Poerti 21.11.19

Totally game and what can I say? At times, we haven't hired smart writers.The storyline is kind of too crumpled and buying up interesting points. Side-quests are essentially the same - although there was quite a lot, but really interesting too just two and obchelsya. Because of this, I again fall into a wild depression. The fact that Egypt has turned large and beautiful I was surprised, but Jubilee already on this dog ate part of the reconstruction of cities in different eras.
But the gigantism of the local world map confused me, it reminded me a lot of ghost recon wildlands, which also had well, just wild open space for cleaning the area. And the vast majority of these question marks is the outposts, which in fact have to take one treasure (a thread of stuff) and kill one brow and it gives a handful of experience (and make it x400 times or even more). Laugh and the whole situation was that the side quests are mostly in those outposts, and my behavior in the game is basically this:first, strip the question marks, then doing quests. I visited most locations at least twice). And moving through this big world takes a lot of time, because the era requires - we have horses, a boat, a standard set of Witcher 3. For me it's more negative because it is a banal stretch of the game, but not to pass the question marks I can't, that's how.
Parkour history again transformed. If combat is more or less clear-zaklikivanie enemies and archery, here's parkour degraded perhaps to the level of the first part. Lost almost all the beautiful animation, so now put up with clumsy Ballekom that well, so very reluctantly jumps the gap between buildings and is always trying to just jump off roofs and run over the earth mother (if developed wanted to show that, say Ancient Egypt, man, what's prerunning at all? They decided this question, in my opinion, too radical). Because of this, what I like to do in assassin: running across rooftops and other high and the construction has lost all meaning. To look at how Biek runs along a steep slope on two legs, not on all fours, as in, unity Syndicate, is simply ridiculous.
About the RPG system, nothing bad to say - I think it simply has to be here)
The soundtrack in the game personally for me is rather weak, given that Oriental flavor could make it much better (again, remembering past soundtracks). I would say that music is better than, unity Syndicate, but worse than in 2,3,4 parts).
Upset a very small role this time (the game for Leila). I think that plums Desmond in 3 parts this is a gross error Yubikov, because the connection between the past and the present for me is the main feature of the game. In the present time to be the protagonist, who examines the era that in all these studies was the point) But it seems to work on two fronts for developers hard, with story on one world can't understand)
In General, the result for Origins is the same as for the last part: Yubisoft able to create fantastic, colorful worlds in different historical epochs, but as yet not learned to write good stories for quests to explore the world flowed with wild enthusiasm. We have the amazing beauty of Egypt, which attracts the eye and enchants the atmosphere, but, unfortunately, everything.
I'll wait for a good story. But he's not here.

s
stalkerleon 21.11.19

boring and crappy gameplay mechanics

T
Thorgal 21.11.19

The game is generally liked. The world is alive, it is interesting to explore. The setting is not quite to my taste, not like Ancient Egypt, Rome would be better if the days of the Empire. But still not bad. A simple story quite happy, mysteries of the papyri it is interesting to solve, side quests are also rules. Music can not estimate, as they do not play to your favorite tracks. Well implemented fighting on horseback. Personally, I horses and carriages lacked on the streets of Paris in unity. In General, immersion in the game is. Played until 108 hours, to pump for 40+, fully upgrade all power-UPS, but haven't discovered the whole map. Not investigated all of the open region. The plot only came to the time of the transportation of Cleopatra in Alexandria.
Of the minuses - a mess of fighting, in my opinion quite unnecessary in the series of assassins sharpened by stealth. The animation is a bit wooden at some points. For example, if you run up the marble stairs of Alexandria, it looks fine. And if you go up a step and look at Baleka side turning the camera, it is possible to die from laughter looking at his strut. The behavior of the opponents is not always appropriate to the situation, but no worse than in previous games in the series. Well, the main disadvantage of the game is optimization. I hope They after the tenth patch will fix it. I put 9/10.

N
Norm112 21.11.19

Me at ha-ha struck when in the beginning of the game, pers whistled to him and ran a camel?)))

L
Lightninggg 21.11.19

Kapets the ending is shit, of course, and the last third of the story of the quest some sort of inadequately transient, torn and detached from the concept of an open world. Reminded of the Witcher, where after the Island of the Mists is also a circus on speed beginning, but there's worse, of course.
Cool game, will finish 100%, but the problems it has, alas, there is.

Ah, Yes, the passage left 47 hours. Walked across locations, as suggested by the plot, doing all the extra quests (under the exclamation points), gathering and other engaged in the measure.

V
Veselyy_pekar 21.11.19

the plot the curtain has slipped in the shit, boss shit, how sandbox the game is good, side missions and exploring tombs normal, but normal
went platinum in 90 hours, I was in a hurry

E
Erick Hartman 21.11.19

Finally, in the series a character with motivations , and some just do the Origins is quite brutal and unusual to see in Assassins , and in games Yubisoft , especially remembering stupid enough ties and the main characters from the Syndicate and why it is considered the best black Flag.
I would like to mention the soundtrack , which is already in the main menu mellifluous colorful the correct theme , ranging from unity to as why it has become the norm to allow the player to explore the game world in silence , only under the noise of the city , and because music is one of the main ways , along with a picture to immerse the player into the atmosphere , and with it a new Assassin order , as always in open-world gaming from Yubisoft - triggered effect, GTA and want the Museum to walk around and look all around.

History: here, for and against, on the one hand was missing entertainment , a kind of smoothness and appeared jerking with a challenge and every enemy is now a threat , although unity already had something similar and in my opinion the most successful fights was just there, beautiful and with challenges.Well, I played little , maybe even here will be revealed.In General, the real breakthrough game came out , a sort of Witcher 3 in Egypt , all the same, if equal , then only the best and the Jubilee took over from the poles hit some of the main advantages - the spirit of adventure and exploration and the fact that every quest is a story. Don't like to grade , but while the Origins of pull on 8.5 points.

Z
ZaKTomSK 21.11.19

After the terrible Syndicate with a cheerful schipuchimi and stupid plot Origins looks more Mature. Seemingly banal plot revenge surprisingly served interesting. One minus the first minute of the game. I think that the first moment needs to be epic or to direct immediately the intrigue. (E.g., Prey). Then somehow rotten, but quickly retracted. The disadvantages can be attributed what additional tasks you are literally forced to pass. Not that they weren't interesting, just the fact that annoying.
In General, in my opinion, this part is the best in the series after unity, and the second part (at least the impressions). By the way, very interesting - is there still a 1to1 scale? Actually, that never write)
Maybe someone upset, but parkour here less because of the buildings. And the Main character I can climb any wall or rock. Previously, though there were still some limitations.
Enemy AI has not changed, the same stupid dolls. But you can justify it by the fact that in the desert it is hot and they are exhausted from the heat (crazy, but still :D) However, if during the fight, like, five enemies try to escape and lure one at a time, there Fig. Almost everyone has a bow, and will shoot at you, so such a focus is not a ride) Is not the merit of the mind of opponents, but dilutes the gameplay. And indeed it has become harder to fight. As before to make all packs will not work. And it pleases.
The picture is beautiful even on pro ps4, I think on PC on ultra settings all nuts.
Overall the game was a success, I think.

a
assyy nuar 21.11.19

ZaKTomSK
nope no sweets looks awful on PC, on console all the horror - grass, textures progruzhat on the go, the range is minimal then soapy texture