3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 21.11.19 02:50 am

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Divided opinions.How do you play, did it break in favor of the or did not.
210 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaKTomSK 21.11.19

assyy nuar
I have nothing loaded. Not if the direct stare, then maybe you notice, but I like this stuff not toil.

R
Readlife 21.11.19

assyy nuar
On Proshka the game actually looks much better.

C
Camper88 21.11.19

ZaKTomSK
The Bot AI is rigged well enough that in battle the horse archers enrage which has to run as other knock back,but the stealth has partly become more difficult now the bots are able to see on top and if you jump on top of one all the others see it in the air, and often turn into think also it depends on the complexity in SC Blacklist remember the veterans of the bots are very smart and the slightest mistake can cost a lot of problems

v
vitalik76 21.11.19

ZaKTomSK wrote:
The picture is beautiful even on pro ps4, I think on PC on ultra settings all nuts.
On the one hand the picture is beautiful. But depends on what to compare. Here for example in comparison with the new Battlefront 2 graphics Origin just soap myltse. I left Origin and started to play it and the graphics seemed great. But Battlefront 2 was released and after going to the Origin immediately see the difference.
assyy nuar wrote:
nope no sweets looks awful on PC, on console all the horror - grass, textures progruzhat on the go, the range is minimal then soapy texture
Not quite. Just the farther the object the more blurry and as you get closer, it loses detail changes.

P. S. Today I received a letter from Krivorukov that in the game there was a mission first Secrets of the pyramids (previously available only for pre-order).

f
fanatDimyBilana 21.11.19

vitalik76
and can detail how to find it?
and all found, too, came to

R
RTYWD 21.11.19

When you break it?

m
maksim1987 21.11.19

RTYWD
a year

m
maksim1987 21.11.19

Readlife
than 3 PS I agree - but understandable because of 3 Curling irons she did not come out

R
Readlife 21.11.19

maksim1987
)))))

O
OldLis 21.11.19

At The Game awards y Origins not a single nomination. At least strange.

Z
ZaKTomSK 21.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
But Battlefront 2 was released and after going to the Origin immediately see the difference.
Well, after the animations in uncharted 4 in the assassin, too, want to see her at this level) it was Too cool Drake clings and jumps.

r
rom8989 21.11.19

OldLis
Look closer, at the Game Awards had a nomination in the category Best Action/Adventure.

v
vegasenter529 21.11.19

has anyone found how to turn off the sounds of conversations of passers-by? in the game I think 10 conversations on all NPCs that are CONTINUOUSLY repeated, it is impossible for horses to ride around town, be sure to 10 times you will hear the Beleduc of ayanis cheat, Ah! hath Menno, nourisheth and so on, my ears hurt

M
Mandalorian 21.11.19

as for me the release was......for 5 hours no lag.....surprisingly direct for a series of speakers over the last couple of years.....

S
Shif077 21.11.19

the game is beautiful,the quests are many,but the feeling that something is missing

K
Konstantinum 21.11.19

when it get hacked?

M
MaksStrong 21.11.19

Konstantinum
activation take

R
Rinat Sagidov 21.11.19

This Assassin's exceeded all my expectations,very pleased with the combat system,but the sometimes drawdown FPS,play at max speed,I played 8 hours and realized that this is one of the coolest parts.

S
ShellSPb 21.11.19

Really liked the game, version PS4, without brakes and lags, excellent combat system, the weapon did finally normal and there are plenty to choose from, picture is great.

S
Slaidcreed 21.11.19

People,I'm cheap,so I just write that I liked the trailer for the game.