3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Impressions of the full game v3

Past topic
129 Comments
Sort by:
t
technical_00 08.10.22

The game begins to annoy with monotony, bugs (for example, you can’t learn the ability to cook POISON !!!), and imbalance.
Well, here’s a level 68 hero, you need to hit him with ordinary weapons and arrows (+ regeneration skill) for a long time, and with magic, simple fireballs - in 2-3 times ... well, or 4, if protection against, say, fire is 80, sad, very sad .
So I’m playing everything on the average (difficulty level), and I met a plug, in the temple of al-chtototam skeleton-magicians, 2 at once - IMPASSABLE for a warrior (at that time level 62 ...), I had to lower the difficulty and kill them with a lightning call from the first time (scroll)…. This is HORRIBLE… but in general you can play…. Sometimes it's even interesting ....

The music is good, the graphics are nice (again, as it were, not glitches, such as creepy combs in the shadows or sand and snow, some kind of saws ...).

In short - THE GAME LIVE! ;-)

I
Ignatius Malfoy 08.10.22

People, play Gothic and don't listen to anyone! You will forgive her all the glitches and shortcomings in the end. I have forgiven. I chose the path for Beliar, oh, it's unforgettable, I got used to the role very much. I picked up a suit, an elite armor of an assassin + a barbarian helmet, it looks menacing. I took the weapon not the most powerful, but one that the villain can have, and I took the fury of the berserker, such an ax. I took the demonic bow. Oh yes, the battle with Zuben and all his retinue, that was cool!

E
EKLiPSE 08.10.22

2 Ignatius Malfoy
Absolutely agree, no one should listen to THE BEST GOTH!!!
Although there are a lot of bugs, but still.............

F
Fireon 08.10.22

Honestly, I didn't notice any bugs. Only GG walks in water if you call inventory. And the fact that NPCs walk through walls, etc., has never happened. True, none. Not a single object hung in the air.
Wherever you find them ... By the way, I didn’t even install the 1.12 patch

o
ololololololololo 08.10.22

to Fireon: and don't set it, it makes no sense :-) when I set it, I didn't see any difference, and besides, for some reason the performance decreased a little (the swaps became a little longer)...

D
Darwin 08.10.22

Hi all. I want to speak out: until recently I played the game on a computer with 512 MB of RAM, and my computer is not so hot. I spent SO much time on optimization and at times the game started to give out "normal" fps. In short, I got tired of it and I abandoned the game with a bad impression about the game. But recently I bought 1 gig of memory on my computer and lo and behold, this game has become much more interesting to play and the FPS has become normal, of course it slows down a little, but it’s already. It turns out that the game is very interesting when you really play it, and do not constantly optimize it. And it seems to me that those who are annoyed by this game initially spoil their impression due to a weak computer, and then blame everything on the game. But that's just my opinion :-)

D
Drakula2391 08.10.22

G3 is an awesome game!!!! In general, like G1 and G2. It's a pity that JoWood and Pirania quarreled, and they won't do gothic together anymore.

P
Pirate_89 08.10.22

The game is truly outstanding and therefore I advise everyone to play! just propachte at least up to 1.12 before playing
(you can also play the official Russian version from GFI there it was originally flashed up to 1.09) I don’t like only one thing: an abundance of lags in earlier versions, but still, believe me, the game is worth giving it your time

Y
Yudkovsky 08.10.22

I have a Russian licensed version with a booklet and an amulet (though not the one I expected). Everything works clearly. I noticed so far, only a couple of plants hanging in the air and a couple of incorrect translations in numbers (instead of 15 saws they asked to bring 5). Although one more time the orcs passed through the walls (this is in the area of ​​​​the underground forge of the Hammer Clan).

M
Magiikaniin 08.10.22

Well, I don’t know about lags or glitches, of course there are a lot of them and it makes no sense to list all of them, but the game is still awesome, yes, even if I can’t pump the skill of cooking poison and a lot of other small notions, but the game is worth it to play it

T
The Feanor 08.10.22

The game is empty and monotonous. Significantly inferior to G1 and, especially, G2. Definitely a Piranha failure.

s
sector-vs 08.10.22

I also shield the complete failure of bugs, just a lot, unpleasant graphics, it’s very easy to play already at level 5, everything is monophonic, well, it’s completely crap.

S
Slavon 08.10.22

I subscribe to the above ...and the title of disappointment of the decade goes to...gothic3!!

O
OlegPP3 08.10.22

yes, of course ... this is not what they expected ..
but the game is not bad IMHO ...
and so if I unsubscribed in an earlier version of the topic ...

ps, right now I decided to go through the second time for Beliar ..
since the first passage it's been a long time..!

H
HARCONEN[Sahara] 08.10.22

I'm playing for the third time, patched the last one to 1.5.2 FUN. But the fact that you really kill for a long time, phew, got worn out.

u
uzz 08.10.22

I play in 1.5.2. Before the release of this patch, I didn’t even start playing so as not to spoil the impression. And let me tell you, the game is great! Ah, those who can't help but play games right after release, I just sympathize with them. After all, they spoil the impression of the game. Right now, games have begun to be made in such a way that the developer needs time, and the publisher needs money, and he adjusts the product to the market faster. As a result, almost every big game is released unfinished. You just have to wait.
But it is, sorry for the offtopic. In general, I played Gothic 1, 2 (nv), 3, and I like all three games, each next one is better than the previous one in my opinion. Such atmosphere and such a living world of the game, as in Gothic 3, I have never seen in any game.

M
MLD89 08.10.22

Expected more ... especially from the plot. Gothic second the Best !!!

C
Cheese_for_everyone 08.10.22

And I liked it more than the second one. There are shortcomings, but I have never seen such a whole world anywhere.

U
User256444 08.10.22

This game has been in my cart for a long time. Played it 4 times, then stopped.

z
zosik 08.10.22

"Saved, assholes..." - zosik rejoiced, leaving the amazing, bewitching, albeit virtual world of the brainchild of Piranha Bytes ^^