3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Impressions of the full game v3

Past topic
129 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argonatika 08.10.22

Well, yes - this is your personal opinion :) My opinion is written above. Such graphics simply cannot but delay (I remember the previous parts, it’s already creepy).

_
_Lord_ 08.10.22

Such graphics simply cannot but delay (I remember the previous parts, it’s already creepy).
It’s good that they didn’t read Sharast and Shif))
Ehh ... people. 3rd Gothic is not a game for passing, no one forces you to play it three times, you can play it once, but how! .. .Lan, this is your choice after all.

a
anonymous_245 08.10.22

I didn’t play the game because of the fucking inventory interface, it’s done like a damn idiot.
The hands of the developers are growing from the wrong place.

A
Argonatika 08.10.22

Quit a good game because of inventory? None of my business, but still...

i
irknet 08.10.22

I remember how I was waiting for this fucking part 3, but after passing it I was disappointed in it.

A
Argonatika 08.10.22

We will have to refer to the saying: there are no comrades for the taste and color.

i
irknet 08.10.22

argonatika Do
you like her?

i
irknet 08.10.22

If so, then you are not a gothomaniac :D

A
Argonatika 08.10.22

-_- Yes, I like it! Very good game. And the fact that it is different from the previous ones does not mean that it is not gothic. It will be more gothic than Arcania. And why did you take that I'm not a Gothomaniac? :O

i
irknet 08.10.22

argonatika
Everyone I know still plays 1-2.

Very good game
Controversial question :D

P
PASCHOK_93 08.10.22

Before the release of Risen 2 in 3, I'm playing with patch 1.74, with all features enabled.

A
Argonatika 08.10.22

IRKNET, I'm currently playing the first one as well...because the third glitched. But as I pass again to the third I will return.
A controversial issue: D
Who cares.
PASHOK 93, before the release of Risen 2 I will have to buy at least Risen 1 :)

P
PASCHOK_93 08.10.22

Buy and go.....:)

A
Argonatika 08.10.22

I will try to find:)

T
Tatarin2 08.10.22

a good game for me is the best of all the parts, plus a Froken Gods, albeit with errors.

A
Argonatika 08.10.22

For all my obvious antipathy to arcania, I have to admit: this "addon" will be even worse than her. It doesn't even look like a game.
And I disagree with nfs undercover. I liked her. Maybe because it hasn't finished yet.

Z
Zorkov 08.10.22

I think I will express the opinion of the majority if I say that Gothic 3 sucks. Although I played it much earlier than the first part and the second. I just got a computer in 2007 (many would say "shkolota") and I didn't know that it was a game with great first and second parts, but I didn't like this game at all. I was then disappointed with the translation from Promt and not knowing what to do. After that, after 2 years, I found out about the first part and I was lucky that a friend had it. I played it and realized that the game is worthy to be played 100 times. After that, I got Gothic 2 (due to lack of internet, it was difficult), and I liked this game. I thought maybe I just didn't know how to play? Or just did not understand what to do because of a bad translation? I downloaded (the Internet has already appeared) Gothic 3 and a patch for it 1.74. It's easier to play but almost nothing has changed. The game has absolutely no plot. And because of the inconsistency between the damage caused by the weapon and the amount of HP of the enemy, the game could be completed with a weapon with which you only appear in the game. Reach Xardas, bring him all the things of Adanos (of course, it will be difficult with bad weapons and armor against a bunch of enemies guarding these things, but it is quite possible that there will be no obstacle other than a bunch of undead.) And so, we bring him these things and complete the remaining tasks Xardasa, follow us and voila! Game completed. Duck why all the rest of the city people? Why are there weapons and armor? Why is there no script that would gradually lead to the end of the game? Well, let's say that other characters are needed to pass for the king or Beliar, but the end of the game will be the same! Nothing will change! There will be different battle altars in different places, but everything stays the same! Moreover, at the very beginning of the Forsaken Gods, it is said that the main character left another dimension with Xardas. This means that the other endings are not true at all. As a result, the game is absolutely not interesting with a bunch of unnecessary quests and characters.

A
Argonatika 08.10.22

I think I have the right to disagree with you :) I will not write my opinion, I have already written ten times in all topics. As for the last lines: you have to be super-naive to refer to an addon that is not just Gothic, it’s hard to call a game! I apologize in advance if I offended you in any way.

s
stan77 08.10.22

G3 left mostly positive impressions. But, as Zorkov said just above, the complete stupidity of all the side quests is simply amazing. The storyline eventually shrunk to the point of banality. I really liked the soundtrack and the music.

D
Denis79PC 08.10.22

Played early Gothic 100 times. G3 lacks their balance and atmosphere a bit, but it is original and CPT 1.75. they didn't leave fans of the series alone with a greedy publisher.
PS complete crap with merchants, chests and their contents.