3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Impressions of the full game v3

Past topic
129 Comments
Sort by:
P
Padla 08.10.22

Support Chiz. I agree, the game did not live up to all expectations (and you poke your finger at the one that did), but it turned out quite well. Of course, in the first versions there were a lot of bugs and dates with the desktop, but the patches help and not bad. We made some good adjustments and innovations compared to the previous parts - for example, we were very pleased with the shields, helmets and the ability to take two swords. I was also pleased with the archery and crossbow shooting system - now it's more interesting - and, albeit not to its fullest, but still the current headshot rule. It's a pity, however, the hacking system was simplified. And, of course, it's better when the GG, brandishing a heavy ax in a crowd of enemies, kots not one specific one - which he aimed at, but everyone who did not have time to jump back or block. In short, the game turned out!!!

g
gans.net 08.10.22

normal toy. I'm waiting for additions and part 4. =)))))

S
Senju Hachirama 08.10.22

igruha super, maybe there are some bugs there but where they are not now =)! In its own way, it is unique, and in general GOTHIC is the BEST GAME from the 1st part to the 3rd !!!

M
Mr. Hyde 08.10.22

Gothic from the first to the third are masterpieces!! This is really a live game, made with soul.

M
Mr. Hyde 08.10.22

What I don't particularly like about Oblivion is the automatic generation technology. Technologies for lazy developers... and in general, everything is not alive there. In Gothic, the opposite is true, there is grass of warm shades, a house, someone is sawing something, animals are grazing, and deer are walking in the distance. The world in Gothic breathes and lives. Look at the picture and you want to smile!

S
Scorpion 08.10.22

Look at the picture and you want to smile!
Especially when at max settings) Beauty!

A
ASexe 08.10.22

Let's take a closer look... Of course, the piranhas screwed up in some way... You can play the game normally without bugs only now (ver. 1.6.3), and it's been almost 2 years already!!!! Yes, it scared away a lot of fans of the series, because most of them loved gothic the way it was in the first two parts... Yes, the game has become lighter, it's not the same gloomy dungeons, gray colors and dark tones... Yes, the combat system is no good ... and in general there is not enough zest in it ... some grains of the same Gothic as in the previous parts ... BUT still it is GOTHIC and it has its advantages ... The game is made with soul, it feels nice see old friends again, walk around the new world, which we heard so much about in the first and second parts, but never saw before the release of the third... I was almost disappointed in it... I didn't expect at first that it would be the same as the first two parts.... The game is made for a solid 4. crumpled and incomprehensible... And of course the 4th part!!! She needs to fix everything and bring back the fans! ;)

v
vavan74 08.10.22

And I agree with JoWood - Gotka 3 is a mistake. Started five times. I quit because of boredom - I was everywhere, I saw everything, I haven’t observed anything new for a long time. I hope that the promised addon will fill the game with a normal plot and still be made on a different engine.

M
Mikku 08.10.22

the game is just great

Q
QuietRain 08.10.22

About the fact that only fans will like it is nonsense, I started with the third part!))) Very much flooded)) And yet, this game is not for munchkins! Here it is desirable to go through it for about half a year in order to fully understand and buzz)) and not with a saber galloping on textures at a gallop ... And it may be good news)) Piranha with the Woods began to put up with the campaign, perhaps not everything is lost)))! And bugs are nothing for a true gamer! If you don't play because of bugs, then you don't care about the series! I apologize for referring to another project, but on topic! I went through Mass Effect for three weeks because of bugs, but I went through it because I liked it, and Gothic was generally half a year!!! And not only because of bugs, but because of complete immersion in the world!

V
VetalVVV 08.10.22

The only game that really pulled me in for a long time. And that's it.

By the way, I also started playing from the third part, and only then in 2HB. In general, the second one is also okay, but somehow it didn’t really catch on (maybe due to outdated graphics). But in part I began to understand fans screaming like: "Gothic 3 is a failure, Gothic 3 is a shame to Piranhas, Gothic 3 is ... add the necessary"

T
Tekken 08.10.22

in the game, a strong jamb is that the game does not immerse itself_1-2 and is tired!
but in an hour again I want

gothic2 night of the crow in my opinion no better and no worse

, otherwise almost everyone wrote they say gothic3 is complete x * nya and how the patches were stuck and everyone liked it!
I ALWAYS missed her

H
Huan Lopez 08.10.22

The game is super, with patchami!

t
tatunserg 08.10.22

for me personally, Gothic is the best. Even the third, although it was very spoiled, is better than any scroll elders and the like.
I'm really looking forward to the addon, I hope they won't let you down

p
p0cik 08.10.22

yes you're right, gothic 3 is the best, it would have more magic, skills, armor shtob not only a helmet and clothes, but also gloves and so on, magical weapons and other things, like in oblivion, for example, bows there freezing the enemy and so it has an atmosphere and some realism that is not in oblivion, it’s an addon as soon as possible, I can’t wait, because it’s already about a month left and it will be

W
Witcher[white_wolf] 08.10.22

That is, you want to make a semblance of oblivion out of Gothic so already podgazhenny? A sort of Gothic Oblivion (Gothic Oblivion), it just sounds ridiculous))). On the contrary, it is not necessary to get hung up on objects, but to do mostly additional. storyline, and it already has its own chips and items, like HB, and no one will argue that HB is a good addition.

E
EDVARD 08.10.22

It's a pity there is no respawn, otherwise my father killed everything alive in Nordmar.
I walk through the winter forest as if through a desert.

And the monsters there quickly kill: the wolf will catch up with you, start biting and you can’t stop it except to jump to the side, and the boars are finally a separate issue.

I
I am SN 08.10.22

2 tatun

L
Li Roy 700 08.10.22

SUCKS game, it's just terrible, I have four cores and it freezes, I started to navigate the map only after two hours, couldn't it be done on the radar to show where to go, it's better to play Oblivion or the Witcher

p
pilich 08.10.22

to Li Roy 700
You need to go to the topic "Game Optimization". You can not judge the game only by optimization, and the lack of radar.

I personally liked the game very much. A large number of quests, the ability to organize revolutions in cities (well, or genocide in rebel camps), a lot of mysteries, etc. In general, it is interesting to play. Moreover, this is everyone's favorite Gothic !!! :)