3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Impressions of the full game v3

Past topic
129 Comments
Sort by:
R
RealForc3 08.10.22

I started playing G3, I like the game: nice graphics, cool music, the gameplay is also peppy.

V
VcTr 08.10.22

I don’t want to offend gothic fans, but after installing the game, I played exactly 1.5 hours, I deleted everything (for example, I played oblivion for 2 months as a small child, I couldn’t tear myself away) Lord, what a sucky engine, what an inconvenient control and interface. Naturally, there are also their own +, but how many - and they kill the game.

l
look_skif 08.10.22

the toy itself is good, If it weren’t for the lags and the unfinished plot in the plot .. but thanks to the people, at the moment you can already enjoy playing with it with patch 1.70. Install and play .... Gothic is gothic and you can’t get away from it .... Freedom, beauty .. living world .. there are almost no such games ... but still nothing can be compared with gothic, but this is my opinion

M
MEGAFLOP 08.10.22

everything seems to be fine, and if you can play it somehow, it just kills the fact that in order to become a paladin you don’t have to bother .... stuffed turnips and bought armor ... no pre-quests of expectations and rituals, he wormed his way to the guys in red clothes in trust and bought armor, it just killed me on the spot, my jaw dropped when I saw the monastery of fire magicians in the north ... I always thought that the monastery in Khorinis is a pathetic likeness of guilds of magicians from the mainland, it turned out the other way around, by the way, I didn’t understand at all whether it was possible to join to the firebenders or gain trust again and buy a robe (of course, slaughtering orcs in cities is no match, quest chains in the monastery for a novice, getting the long-awaited key to the library, and testing fire ..). I always dreamed of seeing big cities in Gothic ... Cities PEOPLE, PEOPLE, not cities overflowing with orcs,I was very upset by the fact that the capital is just ruins under the barrier. Orcs ... Orcs in Gothic 3 is a separate issue, in Gothic 2 the battle with an orc was a kind of test, defeating him is just a great joy, and orcs are warriors, not to mention elite represented really serious opponents, take only a trip to Minental and penetration into the old camp besieged by orcs, and the atmosphere, the valley of mines is full of dangers .... yes, all this was forgotten ... The first disappointment in Gothic 3 was waiting for the first meeting of the orcs near the fire, who didn’t rush at me but started talking to me, but what is it, I wanted to delete the game after I killed these orcs at a level like 3-4. The big miss was with the liberated cities, uhhh, I personally don’t see the point in killing orcs in the cities, when the king's minions return to the liberated cities... just statues, no quests, no rumors,nothing interesting at all (although maybe because of the unpatched version). I’m generally silent about wild boars, for me it was easier to kill Xardas than a wild boar ... And I still don’t know why there are 3 caves in Gothic, you go, chop, crush, survive, and instead a pedestal with a magical sword and two guards (like in Gothic 2, for example), you stupidly get a couple of torches and 12 gold coins, which are also almost not needed in the game, I personally can’t put my mind to where to put as much gold as it is gained in the game. Magic, well, disappointment in that now there are no circles or runes ... And in general, in Gothic 1-2, magic was a welcome gift, and now go to Milten and teach yourself what you want ... In general, for those who played Gothic 1-2, most likely Gothic 3 has become a disappointment. And those who write on this forum that Gothic 3 is addictive and that this is a cool game, let them continue to play all sorts of pop music like Oblivion and nwn2 .. Old school rules,and let's hope that Rizen (correct if I gave the name of this game incorrectly) will give us at least some reminders of Gothic 1-2

S
Stay Away 4000 08.10.22

What do you see in common between "Gothic 3" and the second "Neverwinter"? and, judging by your profile, don't you have too many questions about the primitive, pop-ruminant "NVN 2"?

M
MEGAFLOP 08.10.22

I play NVN 2, but this does not mean that Gothic 2 and 3 can be compared at all, the games are at different levels, it’s not even worth talking about, the glory of the first and second parts speaks for itself

S
Stay Away 4000 08.10.22

and I didn’t seem to be talking about comparing the first Gothic with the third ... I was curious why the hell did you drag Neverwinter here

a
alarich 08.10.22

Information for collectors and just lovers of beautiful packaging.

This week's novelties from "Russobit-M"

All fans of the famous Gothic 3 in the coming weekend will be able to become owners of the collector's edition of their favorite game. Gothic 3 Gold is available in two packaging options: jewel-pack and DVD-pack (with user manual) and includes Gothic 3 and the official Forsaken Gods add-on.(24.04.09)

V
VoFka 08.10.22

I think all the glitches of this game are reduced to nothing after the orc's phrase:
What do you want pestilence?
Do you want fly agaric?

c
cipherval 08.10.22

Well, not only, there, for example, one slave in Faring, who is like a parody of Gollum (he offers us a ring to buy from him), was voiced by the same actor who voiced Gollum himself in the Russian dubbing of VK.

And in the same Faring there is a farting orc, but I don’t remember the name. It stands in the castle, near the arena and the quest gives something to bring to him.

B
BlackDevil2104 08.10.22

Faring Orc
is the Chief Alchemist of Faring. Yes, his voice is something for "Laughing Panorama"

t
timesplinter 08.10.22

I think the game has failed! Firstly, because Gothic 3 was released for sale in its raw form, there are more glitches than in the first part 3 times! What is one killer boar worth! Which is more rural than a whole legion of orcs! Secondly, the 3rd part has acquired a blunt combat system in every sense. Instead of well-thought-out tactics and a variety of strikes of the first two parts, there is a stupid call of the enemy.

N
N1KO 08.10.22

Interestingly, there is at least one person who believes that G3 is better than the first and second parts =)

c
cipherval 08.10.22

These are those who are not more than 13 years old (but not all, there are pleasant exceptions) and who have not played the first part and casual Assassin Creeds with NFSs and other single games like "click-cool shnyaga" (in which "cool" and "cut ") are considered by them as the standards of games. And yes, usually these are gtashniks, pathetically quarreling because of the 4th part ...
I feel sorry for these unfortunate ones ...

A
Alex II 08.10.22

I read almost all the posts, I’m surprised that someone liked this semblance of past Gothic games. Personally, I think so, it would be better if they made Gothic 3 on the old engine, this is my personal opinion. I didn’t like the game at all, from beginning to end, monotony, why should I gain a reputation in the city, and then go to the inner castle, take a quest from a stupid orc to destroy the rebels, stupidity! Combat is a separate issue, especially with the beast, I think many have suffered here. In short, they ruined G3!

M
MRCaravius 08.10.22

With appeals to those who say that Gothic 3 is monotonous. I love all sorts of RPGs out there, I can't count how many of them I played, and all, in principle, they are monotonous, and indeed, any computer game may seem "monotonous". What are action games, what are strategies. These are just games, they are designed for entertainment and pastime. Here, I have been downloading Gothic 3 for a day, along the way I read reviews on various forums. Someone writes with delight, someone "boring garbage." But I'm still downloading, I'm already fed up with Obliva, although I haven't even finished it yet. (For a month now I don’t even sit down for it, I want something new).
What about Assassin's Creed, they also say, "monotony", but what a beauty! No, guys, you are wrong about computer toys. :)

A
Alex II 08.10.22

Leksych, you know, in past Gothic games there was no monotony, if it was at some points, but in Gothic 3 monotony is everywhere, even quests are the same!

V
Varg Timmen 08.10.22

I didn’t play the previous parts of Gothic (but I will fix it soon), but I liked Gothic 3 just for the variety. I like to just wander around the world, enjoy the handmade landscapes (something that Oblivion doesn't have). So far I haven’t taken much on the passage, I’ll buy a license and download 1.72 so as not to be distracted by bugs, then I’ll pass.

Well, if the first impressions: first of all, the game amazes with its elaborate flora. I used to think that there is nothing more beautiful than Oblivion in this regard, but I was wrong. Next, I liked the non-standard role-playing system, which involves a long pumping (I love this business). Quests, of course, do not surprise with their variety, but there are a lot of them, there is always something to do (hello to Oblivion again). I liked the general design of settlements and buildings. I really liked the chamber music, the best I have yet heard in any project. All this creates a great atmosphere of the game, immersed in which, you do not notice the real world.
Of the minuses. Very little textual information about the world, meager dialogues. Unrealistically fast attack in some animals, I hope this is removed in the patch. There are few weapons and armor, money is spent only on pumping and the best armor.

G
Georg09 08.10.22

The game is wonderful. Everyone complained about bugs, but they are dofiga, but very funny. You need to save more. The worst nightmare of the game is a pack of wolves. The world is completely open, you can climb everywhere, even through the mountains to Nordmar or across the sea to Varant. I haven't played previous Gothic so I can't compare. After the delight of Gothic3, I played Forsaken Gods, the nausea is complete until you go through the main quest, no one communicates with you. (

C
Chosen by Beliar 08.10.22

Gothic 3 is disappointing. It seems that it was not made by the creators of Gothic 1 and 2, but by someone else. But the good news is that parts 1 and 2 to kill ordinary townspeople at the initial levels was almost an impossible task for a beginner, and 3 is a trifling matter. But the game is still full of bugs, but they can be forgiven. the atmosphere of the game is unforgettable. being able to choose your next action is very satisfying. I think the game still needs improvement. at level 70 you can't be killed with normal weapons, but with magic it's so easy. But despite everything, the game is excellent! it is not possible to compare different parts of the gothic, you can only enjoy them