3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igors 09.10.22 01:17 am

Ending discussion

It really touches the soul ... Yes .... If a movie was made based on the game, I would definitely say Oscar ....
He saved New York, and what did he get in return? Nothing ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
p
punkroma 09.10.22

So I don't understand what's wrong with Dima? What the hell is radiation?

R
Rushsak 09.10.22

The BF3 campaign is similar to the Black Ops campaign. Compare and see)

t
type_ok 09.10.22

the plot is super (DICE young people, honestly did not expect) the plot is about simple guys, and about the hero who was left without glory and saved the whole of new york. in general, the ending is tin, touched almost to tears (though not faint of heart)
and about the graph and everything else I don’t have to say, everything is on a solid ten!
bravo DICE bravo!

G
GenDOS26 09.10.22

punkroma
So, after all, Dima, Vladimir and Kirill were in Paris when the bomb exploded, so here's the radiation

t
type_ok 09.10.22

Micr0
yes, it's good that it's uncensored, when in the first mission I heard "you have to get off this fucking roof" ahrinel a male!
and in the mission with a sniper, the partner "... call him on the e.uchey walkie-talkie" is also normal!
and during the interrogation "what are you a fucking policeman, you generally fuck on whose side"

A
AlexZm 09.10.22

Folks, I think when Blackburn found the bomb, it exploded. Judge for yourself, everything fits. In addition, Dima wrote about him, so there are chances that Blackburn is dead...

p
punkroma 09.10.22

GenDOS26 ATP
remembered. And Blackburn understood his feeling that he was being looked at as a hero. I remembered how Dima and Vladimir were at the station and a fake bomb was found, as in the meantime a real bomb exploded

p
punkroma 09.10.22

AlexZm
Dima left. And Blackburn was seen as a hero

p
punkroma 09.10.22

The hero at the moment remains Dima, he stopped the war, he saved New York. He chose not to kill the American Blackburn but to let him choose. Therefore, the hero Dima in this case and Blackburn is secondary

A
AlexZm 09.10.22

punkroma
Damn, what makes you think that Dima left?

A
AlexZm 09.10.22

And why didn't they show Blackburn then???...
Although everyone has different fantasies...

G
GenDOS26 09.10.22

I just didn’t like that in the single they shot at Russian paratroopers. Here they will bring the disk, I will go into the cartoon and ask these Americans =)

R
RevoTroop 09.10.22

yep, no ending.
most of the game he ran for Blackburn, and they showed an inappropriate video about a Russian who did not save Paris.
if he didn’t save Moscow (like one did it, the other didn’t), then maybe they’d pull out of this idea with a bottle of vodka and Cho’s memoirs, otherwise ...
no ending

A
Alert 09.10.22

It’s a pity that the last scene after the chase was glitched, my blackborn fought with air. You load
and it no longer fights with air.
I made screenshots during a fight and noticed that some people are standing with a ragdoll (arms outstretched), and some people are generally sprite cards like this lol.

i
igors 09.10.22

Co-op passed. Chic co-op.

N
Nickname_1 09.10.22

single harosh, but there were questions, I think the book will answer them all

J
Jason Onyx 09.10.22

Nickname_1
Book? What book are you talking about?

H
Hacker 23 09.10.22

Jason Onyx
This is what the Russian wrote at the end.

S
SuperCheverev 09.10.22

The ending is good, everyone did a great job)
yes, it also seems to me that there will be a continuation.
but we won’t hear about it very soon (

and it seems that bad company 3 will be released before part 4.)

E
EvENGED 09.10.22

I liked the plot very much, the ending with a certain mystery, one might say. In general, I played with pleasure, now I'm thinking about buying a face for a cartoon.