3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igors 09.10.22 01:17 am

Ending discussion

It really touches the soul ... Yes .... If a movie was made based on the game, I would definitely say Oscar ....
He saved New York, and what did he get in return? Nothing ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
p
poT9ka 09.10.22

ending. . . it could have been better! I thought that it would be epic, but they just showed a small cutsc. with Dimon. . . =((

H
HappySpermer 09.10.22

promsii4
You completely failed, he had a white marine with him. I'm interested, why did you even watch the videos?

M
Mafiozi98 09.10.22

_mass effect_
I'm talking about too, dave is not a nigga at all,

f
forest baker 09.10.22

Dave is Montes, Black's friend who survived with him in the valley. Niger was the only one there, this is Captain Cole.

k
kub222 09.10.22

I consider everyone who unsubscribed about the game with admiration to be spoilers
The game is a C-grade: the plot is predictable, the atmosphere of hostilities is primitive and linear, the graphics are not optimized, missions on an airplane and a tank have made some variety, and so - all this is us already passed somewhere (remembered where?) and with less computer resources.

W
Walter_Stolz 09.10.22

I was pleasantly surprised to see Oleg Taktarov at the end of the game.
At first I thought it seemed, but then I read it in the credits - it turned out that it was really him.

If you could choose which of the three characters to shoot at (commander, Dima or people on the floor by the pool) and this would change the endings - it would be cooler.

T
ToaDic 09.10.22

good story, good ending. It would be cool if it was the other way around: in Paris, in that bag, there would be that "Paris bomb" and Paris would be saved, and Blaburn, opening the bag in New York, would not find a bomb there (epic fail) and there would be an explosion somewhere in Central Park. And they would show the ending, where the radioactive Black is. sits at the table and talks about life and death, and our Diman would eat vodka with whores in some club ...

P
ProHunterSG 09.10.22

Yes, the plot is good, it feels like I watched and participated in the movie at the same time, but the ending is not very clear to me ... But in general, SUPER!

m
mr. F 09.10.22

promsii4,I explain to you, the end of the "Band of Brothers" mission with the explosion of the bomb is the continuation, when Black kills Solomon, but does not have time to defuse the bomb! PS Black is dead!

D
Dmitry.ru 09.10.22

For me, in Bad Company 2, the plot is clearer, more solid. And in B3 the plot specifically sags.
Plot on 7.
Cartoon 9

H
Hundred tichka 09.10.22

kub222

admit that you are a schmuck and you have not flooded on Celeron. The game has the best optimization and plot, but the fact that you play games on YouTube is your problem.

The plot is awesome!

_
_SAUTH_ 09.10.22

Is it possible to complete a specific mission to choose from?

B
Briks 09.10.22

Does anyone seriously play singles? O_o

B
Bl4ckH4wk 09.10.22

Bricks
oh yeah!!!!!!!

_
_SAUTH_ 09.10.22

By the way, this is a very exciting game, the sing is very different from the soul, I played enough.

B
Briks 09.10.22

[new user]
Didn't even launch a single. I really don't understand why people waste time on it.

_
_SAUTH_ 09.10.22

I found all the guys ... I'm sorry

_
_SAUTH_ 09.10.22

The second question is where to find the cooperative in the menu?

A
Alekrov 09.10.22

there in the battlelog co-op.

B
BOPOH-66-RUS 09.10.22

[new user]
I'll even say more - the single hasn't been better since Crysis and even this single is better than the cartoon of its own. Having tried the technique in the cartoon, I spat for a very long time
(after the amazing Bad Company2). DICE!!! Make BK2 vehicles and weapons in BF 3!!! That's where the game of the century will be!