3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igors 09.10.22 01:17 am

Ending discussion

It really touches the soul ... Yes .... If a movie was made based on the game, I would definitely say Oscar ....
He saved New York, and what did he get in return? Nothing ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaVe 09.10.22

Something didn't catch on. At all. The plot of Black Ops and its presentation is much cooler. In principle, I expected this, so I bought the game for the sake of the cartoon.

s
smersh983 09.10.22

RaVeNweST
Maybe Blackburn came to visit him?

G
GhostKasio 09.10.22

yeah) and said sporoga: Diman get vodka, now we will remove the radiation)

T
TypocTb 09.10.22

Passed. I really liked the game. And indeed: "One of those few games in which, when the credits begin, you think about past events.". But if the Man being interrogated tells Black Byrne about the bombing in Paris, why wasn't there such a mission? They also talked about the bank. It's a pity.

B
Bl4ckH4wk 09.10.22

People pliz tell me what is the name of the soundtrack in the penultimate mission of Kafarov when Dima points a gun at you and says?
I need to know the name of that tragic and sad melody.

e
exeBOX 09.10.22

Normal good ending.

G
GED_STAL 09.10.22

In my opinion, the ending is a stupid American propaganda. The game itself is not bad only from a technical point of view (the mission with a fighter jet was especially pleasing, the cobra is generally well implemented in aerial combat, the attack of an attack aircraft .. is also quite realistically shown) .. Everything about the plot is "slag". Stupidity and stupidity ...
6 American Marines and two support vehicles take out a company of the Airborne Forces ... sorry, but this is just ridiculous (it's clear that this is a game, but still it's too much).
Let's return to the "unfortunate Dima".
1st What exactly can he regret? What did he .. such a "villain" do? Did you do your job? Was it successful in English to suggest to Blackburn in his native language that he immediately understood everything and killed his dark-skinned commander? Yes, it really is a tragedy...
In fact, the ending must end differently ...
Dima, sitting in an armchair at home and cleaning the award pistol ... There is Russian vodka and herring on the table))) ... and he is waiting for friends from the Foreign Intelligence Service to visit ... Boys and girls, be patriots and don’t fall for heresy, there’s nothing to think about in this game, what your heads are littered with, this is propaganda from across the ocean, which has been poured into us for almost 60 years, and this weapon will be worse than tomohawks and abrams .

B
Bl4ckH4wk 09.10.22

Righend
Thank you!

F
Fatd2307 09.10.22

GED_STAL why such pessimism)) the game is excellent)))

v
vades12 09.10.22

I didn’t even think that Dima could shoot himself.
They knocked on him and, of course, he took the safety off the gun to make sure or give the last fight, because many people think that he detonated a bomb in Paris.

J
Jay 09.10.22

My question is: what is Solomon's motivation?

B
Basilid 09.10.22

Igors
You haven't seen the ending of Medal of Honor yet

n
number 9 large 09.10.22

Nothing unusual .... Like the whole loner.

M
MaxXIII 09.10.22

The plot is super! I did not expect that, in addition to graphics, the game would be bets on the plot and sound, although BF has always been an indicator of quality for me.
No great saviors of the American world who kill evil in the face of Russians. A tragic but true story about real people.
Jay
Yes, he's a psychopath. In my opinion, he just wanted to drown everyone in blood...
GED STAL
The game seems to have the opposite morality to how you understood it: there are no right and wrong countries, there are only people, and Blackburn understood this.

A
ABRAS 09.10.22

GED_STAL I
completely agree. but now almost all good shooters are like this

A
ABRAS 09.10.22

Has anyone noticed that Dima is a copy of Brian O'Neill from Mafia 2?

And they even have one sweater for two.

U
Uran76 09.10.22

ABRAMS GOLD
is a copy of Oleg Taktarov, not Brian O'Neill!

B
Betafix_ 09.10.22

^ lol! finally, this Dima is the spitting image of Oleg Taktarov ... O'Neill stole the sweater, don't piss, he won't wear it for long and return =)

A
ABRAS 09.10.22

Betafix_
Uran93
Brian is also a fictional character, so they are both Oleg Taktarovs. :)
Although, of course, Brian is a little fat and too young for the obvious resemblance.

T
Trol_Fighter337 09.10.22

where did you get the idea that Dima died because they knocked on his door, it seems to me that in the new part they will tell what happened, it seems to me that the bad guys came for him