3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmsabrock 21.10.22 02:25 pm

The funniest moments in Resident Evil 4 (Resident Evil 4)

Here on PG on the forum Gothic 3 there is such a topic, and not the current about Gothic ... Well, let Rezik have such a topic, although at first glance it seems that there is nothing funny there! Especially in such an atmosphere ...
But in fact, there is a lot of funny things, especially when you pass it not for the first time.
So write what was fun for you ... Leave screenshots and all that ... We will read with pleasure.
147 Comments
Sort by:
l
lmsabrock 21.10.22

I'll start with myself. Kada went through the game for the second time and reached the moment where Leon is chasing Sadler, who scammed Ashley from us and finds a beacon in a puddle, which he attached to her. The video begins as we descend into the hanging corridor and there some freak pursues us, and when we drop this whole structure into the abyss and climb to the top ourselves, the freak accordingly rushes after us ... And so I wave with him, exhaust the cartridges, and he dives underground. And now there are no cartridges left except for a grenade launcher that shoots darts with a timer. Before this bastard dived into the ground, he received an injection from me in the ass, so he dived with it ... There he banged underground, and before that he managed to stick his claw out. He, as I found out later, was dead at that moment, but I ran for half an hour and shot at this claw like a moron! And most importantly, they didn’t show the video that he was dead, the boss, no matter how!

.try 21.10.22

While I'm playing (second chapter) - not a single funny moment yet ...
IMHO - they shouldn't be in such a game, the genre is not the same ...
Although Easter Eggs may be, if you search well! :)

N
Nemesis 21.10.22

to lmsabrock

Yes, cool! I didn’t have anything like that))) The genre does not allow you to laugh. It's funny - it's not scary)))

l
lmsabrock 21.10.22

in fact, there is a lot of funny Pts ... I've already played for the third time over these zombie farmers, I'm so mocking ... you won't look without a smile ... especially at the guy with the chainsaw ... and with el giganto ... and even more....

l
lmsabrock 21.10.22

Hmm ... I didn’t know that the fish have cartridges ... I will have to do diving ...

l
lmsabrock 21.10.22

and when you play the game for the third time, you can choose a special type of clothing. Leon will be in an elegant suit and hat ala cosa nostra, and Ashley will be in knightly armor in which she is immortal. Pts she looks funny in them, especially when you aim at her, she closes the viewing window ... Priyamo tank ... And try to shoot her from something, for example from a machine gun, under a hail of bullets she looks even funnier :)

L
Light of War 21.10.22

In the walkthrough for Ayda, when you kill Krauser, and after that you approach his corpse and press "check", Ayda comments something like "Krauser, you certainly have a cool little thing, but rude men are not my type." Not to say that it's funny, but it made me smile.

B
Bear 21.10.22

Most of all, I cut circles from the knights in the room where the king's cup lies ...

N
Nemesis 21.10.22

The funniest moment is that I went through the game for the second time, won the unlimited machine gun and the bazooka, and now I don’t really care about all the ganados, Krauser, Saddler and their whole fucking village - I’ll smash everyone to hell! )))

N
Nine 21.10.22

I didn't have a funny moment when Saddler kills Louise and him from under the mantle, these tentacles will come out you would think that he is killing him x * m!

L
Light of War 21.10.22

Hehe, something like that never crossed my mind =)

K
KaMiKaDzE[DEAD] 21.10.22

If anyone bothered to play the English version of the game, they would understand that all the scenes with Salazar are not only funny, but simply brilliant.

F
Flamingbird 21.10.22

Man, more than half of the people in the videos do not have subtitles and everyone watches in English. Therefore, I will say with knowledge - there is no genius, but there is a sense of humor.

N
Nine 21.10.22

Exactly!

L
Light of War 21.10.22

There are a couple of great phrases that you can take note of ...

V
Vergil 21.10.22

I laughed for a very long time when Ashley said "I will drive a bulldozer" and as a tractor driver from birth she drove very well and quickly =)))

[
[666] MaxXx 21.10.22

It's funny how Ashley yells... =)))

LIAN XXXHELP !!!!

L
Liz-ZaRd 21.10.22

And it doesn't make me laugh, it infuriates me! She is "Lian XXXXHelp" in every room-corridor screaming!

S
SHATLE_9 21.10.22

I was pleased when he sat down on Salazar's armchair in some hall and crossed his legs with a masterly look. Sat for a while and said "No time to rest"

N
Nemesis 21.10.22

Yes Yes!!! This is in the hall just behind the corridor with lasers))) I was reminded of his pose by Tony Montana from Scarface