3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmsabrock 21.10.22 02:25 pm

The funniest moments in Resident Evil 4 (Resident Evil 4)

Here on PG on the forum Gothic 3 there is such a topic, and not the current about Gothic ... Well, let Rezik have such a topic, although at first glance it seems that there is nothing funny there! Especially in such an atmosphere ...
But in fact, there is a lot of funny things, especially when you pass it not for the first time.
So write what was fun for you ... Leave screenshots and all that ... We will read with pleasure.
147 Comments
Sort by:
L
Light_Yagami 21.10.22

funny moment? please:
if you climb the stairs and wait for ashley, jump down and quickly climb back ashley will accuse leon of looking under her skirt!))) that's shy))

B
Black Totem 21.10.22

The appearance of Salazar makes you smile :))

And what is the moment when he throws Leon on stakes...

t
tooth assessment 21.10.22

Yes, everyone has already written jokes, just remember and laugh. Personally, in the cries of gandons (= ganados) I hear: "x * esos" and "sausage", and the monks in the castle generally received the name "modi" because of their speeches.
And what is the name P*DORAS MENTOS worth?! The freshness of life along with "mentos" - ate a candy and grew twice from happiness. And Leon thought that he set it on fire :)
There was also a killer moment when I was hiding from Krauser, and he yells: "Fight like a man, Leon!" And I sit and think: "What the hell am I, a man? I'd better hide behind a column."

f
fine 21.10.22

XD The fight with Krauser just killed)))))

p
poruchik_99 21.10.22

My son passed the 5th "Rez", asked to put the 4th. He started to pass, but the game turned out to be difficult for him, because of the management. Therefore, I downloaded a trainer for him and set immortality. I look like it's playing normally, I'm used to the controls.

In general, I watch how he plays and at some point they kill Ashley, the camera is fixed on her, then it’s more fun - the game continues, at first I thought a glitch, then the trainer came to work (immortality). There was an opportunity to run with Leon and shoot (although it’s not clear where, because the camera is fixed on Ashley). Then it was even more fun, it turned out that she didn’t die, as it were. lying down and blinking her eyes!!! SIMULANT!!!

PS: By the way, he liked the 4th "Rez" more than the 5th !!!

O
ORBIT666 21.10.22

THE MOST DEADLY JOKE I FOUND IS IN THE CASTLE WHEN THE DRILL MACHINE IS RUNNING ON ASHLEY, IF ASHLEY WILL BE IN ARMOR THE DRILL MACHINE WILL STUPIDLY PUSH ON HER AND STOP AND THAT IS ALL, DO NOT SHOT THE MONKS

d
dinokiev 21.10.22

Maybe not the funniest, but in my opinion it was not mentioned. At the very beginning, in the village, like a cow - calm animals, but if you stand in front of the muzzle and chop with a knife, then it butts quite sensitively, infection!

d
dinokiev 21.10.22

He joked around on holidays, it looks, if not funny, then funny:
1. If you throw an egg at a merchant, it runs down his face funny
2. If you throw a mine at a crow, it takes off with difficulty because of the load and explodes in flight. He shot at a wolf (dog) in a trap - the mine flew off who knows where and exploded after 6-7 seconds, it turned out that this was a zombie right behind the stretch marks (quite far away, out of sight). And all because the pumped mortar is homing.
3. And most of all, Lyon's reaction to Ashley's murder by him was pinned (please don't think that I enjoyed shooting goodies, I was just looking for unusual moments). So. Lyon calmly aims at the defenseless unfortunate Ashley, a shot is heard, Ashley falls. And Lyon, with special cynicism, and at the same time with tragic notes, says "Oh, No !!!"

R
Riddick00x 21.10.22

yes it's funny.

there are also funny moments when you throw an egg at Ashley, she squeals funny. or here is the moment when Ashley is waiting for you to catch her from the 2nd or higher floor Leon goes up the stairs and then Ashley says I cover my miniskirt or towel like "scoundrel")))

S
Sanchez Ramirez 21.10.22

Bearru wrote about knights, or rather about how circles are cut when you run from them. Yes, it looks funny from the outside, but not so much for the one who plays. I was also kidding, so this is how: I go up to Ashley, I take out a knife and cut - the girl, respectively, dies, and Leon falls to his knees and: "Oh, no!")))

V
V_for_Vendetta 21.10.22

dinokiev aha handsome, I also did it and laughed terribly after (:

D
DetroitMan 21.10.22

It’s also fun to throw zombies down the stairs, and even when Mike shoots a clearing with columns before his death and one falls on a zombie

T
The Sanchez 21.10.22

Ada Wong, what's with the Avatar? Zombies say: "Te voy a matar" (approx. translation "I'm going to kill you"). Does Spanish make you laugh?

F
Freeman27 21.10.22

Do you remember how Leon Scott Kennedy ran away from the Gandos?
El Sanchez, what other phrases do you know? How is Kumfa le stela translated? They scream it most of the time.

G
Gagin 21.10.22

Sorry, off topic, but how many chapters are there in the game?

f
fine 21.10.22

5 chapters, each chapter has up to 4 episodes, so when saving it is written like this - chapter 2-3, or 4-2, well, etc. The last chapter is 6, but it has one final episode, so the game will record this chapter as just the last

G
Gagin 21.10.22

FinaS - Wife of Lucifer - Thank you
, I was already interested in the fifth chapter how much was left

X
Xalfer93 21.10.22

When they drove the knife into Salazar's hand, I was lying under the table (he had such a funny face)))))

m
mGoth 21.10.22

I saw one video, in short, for one kid it so happened that Leon fell and looked under Ashley's skirt)))

X
Xalfer93 21.10.22

Leon fell and looked under Ashley's skirt)))
That's why he fell)))