3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmsabrock 21.10.22 02:25 pm

The funniest moments in Resident Evil 4 (Resident Evil 4)

Here on PG on the forum Gothic 3 there is such a topic, and not the current about Gothic ... Well, let Rezik have such a topic, although at first glance it seems that there is nothing funny there! Especially in such an atmosphere ...
But in fact, there is a lot of funny things, especially when you pass it not for the first time.
So write what was fun for you ... Leave screenshots and all that ... We will read with pleasure.
147 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkGoba 21.10.22

you stupidly wet the last one from a rocket launcher, I expected more, but oh well

f
fey folk 21.10.22

And I filled him with grenades ...

v
vaan'kaa 21.10.22

I didn't see anything funny in the game. the game is good and serious. humor is redundant there. all your humor above is just juvenile nonsense!

V
Verka Smerduchka 21.10.22

Gg people everywhere know how to find funny moments, so do not be surprised)))

D
DARK BATERS 21.10.22

THIS GAME was made by types who made devil may cry, even though it is about DEMONS, but it is saturated with humor ... they also tried to insert funny moments into the rez

V
Vlad__resident 21.10.22

I was pinned by the moment when Leon was fighting with knives with Krauser, and that's when Krauser wants to stick a knife in Lena's neck, Ada shoots a knife, and Krauser says something like "
That bitch in the red dress again!" it killed me

A
AXEL 7 21.10.22

cool

A
AXEL 7 21.10.22

When Leon was dressed as a mafia, I decided to reload the Thomson. Although it was not necessary, I decided to reload from nothing to do. And he did not reload the machine, but straightened his hat.

V

Yes, we remember this joke))

A
AXEL 7 21.10.22

Well, there was another case when I fought with Krauser in the ruins. I stood behind the door of grates, and I could see Krauser. As he came closer and I kicked the door, and Krauser flew off.

A
Aizen13 21.10.22

people, look at the video, I watched ten times and didn’t get bored, I liked the last frame with the shopkeeper the most, but this is about the first resident and there are a lot of jokes in the game itself, I play with a friend and to make the game more fun we come up with a lot of jokes, for example, Ada Wong-Gada Wong after 2 she deserved the part =) Ganados-Gandosy and why they want to return so much if they all just didn’t see normal women, I think there’s no need to explain further =) or when they say something like “Yere mataro” translation “right now I’ll give those guitars” but you know how sadler controls these Ganados he promised them marshmallows, this is evidenced by their constant phrases "modive zivir" in translation "they will give marshmallows soon" =)))) but in general I was finished off at the end when "all characters and events are fictitious and any coincidence is just an accident" "I think damn UTB should be written at the very beginning of the game, and if someone has not completed the game completely =))) you can still pay attention to the monster of the lake who knows biology will immediately understand that this is an overgrowth tadpole =)) and also a joke on the topic of first-aid kits is not first-aid kits and deziki are especially cool in a battle with a krauzer after a skirmish with him "fu need to quickly spray a dezik, the ato will stink with a krauser" =)) or on the topic of herbs he got an ax on the tower "Gentlemen, wait a minute" takes weed, rolls it into a cigarette, smokes it feels better and says " everything can go on"

A
ANDANDREY 21.10.22

Aizen13 funny video xD

V

Aizen13
Ahahah parody of RE4 carbon monoxide! :)))))))

S
Serg PRO 21.10.22

The funniest moments are when you play for hell, the types run around in a leon jacket. Grandfathers in glasses look like Basilio the cat. Race with crossbowmen in the castle.

f
fine 21.10.22

A funny moment - when you play as Ashley in armor. You look in inventory, and there... Ashley is posing, like, "look how invincible I am"!

pix.playground.ru

I
Ilyaaaaaaa 21.10.22

ironic moment. if a dude with a chainsaw hits you, you're dead. Do you remember when you were riding the trolley? so there are zombies ready to jump on you. if you hit them in the leg they will fall. there are just dudes with saws. that's when I reported .... they squealed so funny when I ran over them .....)

A
AXEL 7 21.10.22

gotta try that

A
AXEL 7 21.10.22

Aizen13, the video is generally cool

R
Riddick00x 21.10.22

It’s funny when you run out of ammo in all weapons, and you have a huge crowd of zombies and a dude with a chainsaw (and you, like the worst game maniac or Riddick, run to this zombie with a knife. Knife VS chainsaw who wins who will stay alive is up to you))

J
Jay_the_Drifter 21.10.22

Aizen13

What you say, these nuns make a sound like "modive zivir" ... When I played Leon, I somehow didn't pay attention, but when I'm already behind Ashley or Hell, you might think that they are virgins in life or something like that , and they ask like so "ravedi's legs"