3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmsabrock 21.10.22 02:25 pm

The funniest moments in Resident Evil 4 (Resident Evil 4)

Here on PG on the forum Gothic 3 there is such a topic, and not the current about Gothic ... Well, let Rezik have such a topic, although at first glance it seems that there is nothing funny there! Especially in such an atmosphere ...
But in fact, there is a lot of funny things, especially when you pass it not for the first time.
So write what was fun for you ... Leave screenshots and all that ... We will read with pleasure.
147 Comments
Sort by:
a
asdbanz 21.10.22

nope not alone

A
Ashiva 21.10.22

pix.playground.ru

vot))) look at what a joke the game threw out to me on the second playthrough (Leon and Ashley's costumes were "special")

N
Nine 21.10.22

It’s very cool, but on the second playthrough this can’t be, I passed it three times :)

A
Ashiva 21.10.22

Leon

Of course it can't))) I just have a computer with glitches. Leon's suit was from RE2 and Ashley was in a tight white one... And my computer sometimes gave out old costumes, as for example. on the screenshot. One chapter is one thing, the other is another ... ^^))))))) And for Ada it hangs without warning, I don’t know what to do ((

N
Nine 21.10.22

Weird!

t
toxa757 21.10.22

there is still a joke. When you come to the house where we meet with SHKAV (this big and kind of cool). We go down and go under the stairs. It's like a toilet. There is, always, some kind of zombie.

N
Nikki Black 21.10.22

My God! What a lot of funny moments! Well, for example, a castle. I’m walking calmly to myself, then two zombies in black run out, I naturally aim, and then either some kind of failure, or something else, they start spinning, running around me back and forth, collide with each other, and on Leon zero attention. I quickly got tired of it, I wanted to finish them off, but I still can’t aim, they don’t stand still. Scrolled so probably thirty circles, spent a lot of rounds. Well, at least I finally got into the head alone.
Then there was more. I shoot at the heads of enemies, they immediately fall down, and then one such strange one was caught. I took his head off, but he still does not fall. He walked maybe fifteen steps and finally collapsed.
And even when there, like, fighting with two giants. You need to lure one into the hatch, and kill the second yourself. It happened to me once that both of them fell into the lava! I don't know how! It happened only once.
And then it also happened that a woman grabbed me, lifted me above her and threw me, damn it, about three meters.

B
Brooxer 21.10.22

Yes, the game itself is fun, it should have been properly called "Leon's adventure in the village of stoners" I personally could not play this game without a smile on my face

B
Banehallow 21.10.22

Brooxer
Exactly, especially when zombies yell strangely and funny when they see you and you chat with your finger.

N
Nikki Black 21.10.22

And some of them squeal like piglets (this is when Ada brings Leon to the island).

N
Nikki Black 21.10.22

I don’t know about you, but to me the sounds that a monster makes when you shoot from a rifle with infraoptics remind me of Beavis laughing. The voices are similar.

I
IOP 21.10.22

I felt carbon monoxide when I realized: if Leon, no matter what the hell to do, despite falling short in the palm of his hand, since he was already bullied by these button presses, which put him in an awkward position, why wouldn’t he also want to get into him forehead?

A
AXEL 7 21.10.22

The zombies throw dynamite at Leon and explode on him.

M
Max47 21.10.22

Sat and played with a friend. They tried to kill the monk with a sniper, but he disappeared and immediately crawled out of the corner, we frightened and twitched.

p
poruchik_99 21.10.22

funny moment when Saddler kills Louise and him from under the mantle, these tentacles will come out you would think that he is killing him x * m!
NegeN, when I saw this, the same thing came to my mind;)
I also wonder when grenades fall out of crows. WHERE THEY STORE THEM!!!

O
ORHIDEYA-631 21.10.22

YES PRUCHIK 99!!! WELL THE Prankster laughed :))))))) I THOUGHT ABOUT SUCH THINGS ....

s
sotbl 21.10.22

I had one time I shot the dude's head off and he grabbed me, threw me and fell

D
DARK BATERS 21.10.22

And I was pinned by the moment where the zombies on the island kidnapped Ashley and Leon looks at it through a hidden camera, they are so fucking let's fuck her, here one looks at the camera, they're on fire, the second one says it's not going to be good and turned off the camera, and Leon, damn it, even I didn't see boobs! not seriously, I had the feeling that they were definitely not going to eat it, I thought we were waiting for a perverted scene, fortunately it wasn’t there, but the hint was clear, I really felt scared for Ashley

D
DARK BATERS 21.10.22

And also remember the people when Leon throws a knife into the hand of the “small one”, and his “friend” throws him in the return line and if you dodged, look at this moment not at the small one, but at Leon he has such a face like “wow nifuya yourself how did I look at myself like that, at the knife and blunt like that stands in afue :) BTW, I saw this crust with a girl when we played with her on Sony 2, it’s not scary at all, but a lot of fun :) especially when some kind of scary moment like !BU! she grabs my shoulder and drags me, and at that moment I almost feel like my Leon :)

D
DARK BATERS 21.10.22

the game is really rudder made like a solid Hollywood movie only in the game there are cool actors, a cool script and excellent savagery :) if it were my will, I would give Oscars in all nominations, the plot is generally amazing, I would erase my memory to experience the same pleasure again, it's like sex only it lasts 14 hours