3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmsabrock 21.10.22 02:25 pm

The funniest moments in Resident Evil 4 (Resident Evil 4)

Here on PG on the forum Gothic 3 there is such a topic, and not the current about Gothic ... Well, let Rezik have such a topic, although at first glance it seems that there is nothing funny there! Especially in such an atmosphere ...
But in fact, there is a lot of funny things, especially when you pass it not for the first time.
So write what was fun for you ... Leave screenshots and all that ... We will read with pleasure.
147 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARK BATERS 21.10.22

I’ll make a lot of jokes, I’ll install a monitor, I’ll play, I’ll remember, I’ll write, well, here’s another crust, if you help the wolf at the beginning, it will help put out this huge type like in the Lord of the Rings, well, it didn’t come in handy for me, before that I just saved up for a bazooka and there’s such a chance to try it on this target, otherwise I was afraid to miss the zombie :)

p
poruchik_99 21.10.22

BY THE WAY, I saw this crust with a girl when they played with her on Sony 2, it’s not at all scary with her, but it’s very fun :) especially when there’s some kind of scary moment! BU! she grabs my shoulder and irritates me, and at that moment I almost feel like my own Leon :)
DARK BATERS Keep it up!!! corporate party in the 5th part was done for you. :)

D
DARK BATERS 21.10.22

They made a corporate event, but they didn’t make a PC or PS2 version :) but I’m an optimist, I think CAPCOM will not offend a simple gamer and they will make a PC version :)

p
poruchik_99 21.10.22

DARK BATERS And I was pinned by the moment where the zombies on the island abducted Ashley and Leon looks at it through a hidden camera they are so fucking let's fuck her, then one looks at the camera fucking fired up, the second says it's not good, everything will be and knocked out the camera, and Leon, well, here Damn, I didn't even see boobs! :)
You apparently played with some kind of alternative translation, there is no such thing in the original.

p
poruchik_99 21.10.22

They did a corporate event, but they didn't make a PC or PS2 version.
DARK BATERS Go to the PE5 forum, there are heated debates about the release of the game on the PC.

G
Glucker 21.10.22

No, you have to be sick to see the funny in this game. Although, yes, one moment pinned me: Leon is in an armchair in front of the room with lasers :-) I sat down 10 times - cool people!

D
DARK BATERS 21.10.22

MIK and what's the bark? Maybe I don't understand your humor?

C
COMA 3O 21.10.22

As for the humor in RE 4. You don't find that these two (Ashley and Leon) are really really like they were made for each other)) I mean the fact that Leon, for example, knows how to perform various acrobatic tricks there, and most importantly - jump. But Ashley does not know how, but she is excellent at crawling (which Leon just does not know how!). I just killed that moment when they made their way to the ventilation, there the door was jammed, so he tells her like this: "here you can just get through, get through, Ashley" or something like that))) In short, that's another couple))

p
paraffin 21.10.22

Ashley crawls under the table, shines with shorts, immediately forgot about the zombies and the saddler ...

B
Biorhythm 21.10.22

I don’t know if this is funny or not, I personally was offended. If you run up to the bolt where this giant fish swims, go to the pier and shoot perches, Del Lago will suddenly sail up if I'm not mistaken) and eat Lyonya (

G
Glucker 21.10.22

It's very cool to compare the styles of Leon and Ada ... In the village, if Leon approaches the corpse of a policeman in a fire, he will kind of feel sorry for him, and Ada will say "is that all the police are capable of?" or if Leon calmly crawls into shit for a trinket, then Ada says: "I don't want to dirty my beautiful hands" here ...

A
AXEL 7 21.10.22

Bioritm, yes, I had it.

D
DarkGoba 21.10.22

I have a stupid translation in the game, when I went to the sign at the first level, it was written there: "The inscription on the sign: "Puzblo" O_o

[
[Zeromancer] 21.10.22

I have a music mod. In short, where you go with Ash along the corridor, you enter the room, the door closes behind Ash, a drill rides and there the background music began to play from the godfather, well, I generally yelled!

g
grand gangstar 21.10.22

And Leon became a terminator for me! I blind 3 fired (well, these are such peppers without an eye). I go up and press hit.

g
grand gangstar 21.10.22

And this already turns out not resident evil 4, but resident prikolov 4 (Resident of jokes).

U
Ulman 21.10.22

I remember a funny moment when I fought with this dwarf from the castle. First, I shot this first reptile a little and then the dwarf himself got out, so I took out an RPG that lay in one of the windows of the castle and smacked the dwarf right between the eyes. stretched out for a meter and he died with one shot :).
Conclusion: the dwarf is the easiest boss in the game.

S
SomeGuy 21.10.22

stupidly also drenched him

p
poruchik_99 21.10.22

From an RPG, any boss falls with one shot, except for some gameplay scenes where you need to either freeze the boss (half-boss) or run away from him, etc.

f
fey folk 21.10.22

Conclusion: the dwarf is the easiest boss in the game.

For me, the easiest boss is the last one...