3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.22 11:32 am

Game optimization (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Game on HDD.OS Win 10 x64.Paging file of choice system.optimal settings for RX588.
Config: GA-AX370 Gaming K3,Ryzen 5 3600X,DDR4 16GB 3200MHz
Adrenaline Driver 22.10.2
118 Comments
Sort by:
t
treffff 20.01.23

is there any way to increase the fps by 5-10?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

treffff
treffff wrote: It's kind of
longing.
It seems to be stretched out, everything is slow. After the first shootout, I didn’t watch this tedium on YouTube, when it wasn’t on the PC yet
. :
Here's the Witcher, yes, there's no
doubt Recently passed the first part. The second continued
treffff wrote:
is there any option to increase fps by 5-10?
What about config?

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

treffff wrote:
Why is everyone praising RDR2? started playing, got to the point where you need to fight off the wolves in the snow and removed it. Kind of longing. Damn, try again?
The game does not differ in dynamics, hence, yes, there is a bit of boredom, but in terms of plot, in physics, in all sorts of little things, in attention to detail, in AI, etc. the game is head and shoulders above everything that came out, Rockstar knows how to make games, since the moment I bought it, I myself went through the plot by 40 percent, I never even went online. From Ancharted I am more delighted, but this is a different game plan in general and they should not be compared

t
treffff 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
without iron replacements. What type of editing in the config. Yes, I understand that it will not give almost anything. The question is removed. ai5 3470+970

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

treffff
Do not listen to fans of the first witchers and bang bangs. Redemshen 1-2 is a masterpiece of masterpieces. The game is far from being for an amateur, but for a diligent and patient gamer who, in addition to the graph, delves into the details, into the plot component, the drama of which cannot be compared with more than one project, especially around the main character. For the sake of such a game, not only can you update the video, but the entire computer, as I once did for the third Witcher and Redemshen 2. Your computer is rather weak. Set the graphics to low settings and do not miss more than one dialogue, more than one note, brochure, book. Don't forget about online. I went there for the first time, I didn’t climb out for 12 hours!

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

treffff
Maybe they will edit it over time. There are craftsmen who release files for weak PCs.
If without replacing the PC, then in Valentine there can be a real ass in RDR2. One of the most difficult locations. And for the Witchers, your conf is enough, though I don’t know how the percentage will cope in Burning Vyzym when passing through the first part. She has 100% - ny emphasis in one core

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

treffff wrote:
Question removed. ai5 3470 + 970
There is only a replacement for the assembled computer, that the percentage, that the card is absolutely useless

H
Hanzo666 20.01.23

I remember how once in topics with this name people solved various technical problems in games, shared ways to improve performance, etc., I still remember how the lines found in the edge headlights 4 theme, which had to be changed in the game config, helped me to improve performance and get rid of friezes without affecting the picture in any way.
And now it’s mostly 3+/- stuffy dodiks hanging out here who pour mud on other users who don’t have computers like the kids of businessmen / deputies / other trash, and sometimes lick each other’s asses if they don’t shit out of nowhere, taking off their useless videos with tests that actually didn’t fall to anyone here. They have nothing else to do.
Turned the forum into a dump,

M
McON 20.01.23

Hanzo666
I shake hands and fully support!!!
... they are in front of each other, you yourself know what they measure.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Yes, guys, as expected) The era of 8k has not yet arrived. And before her, oh, how many years! Even a very undemanding game, like Anch4, puts an overclocked 4090 at 8k resolution.

A
Artamonich92 20.01.23

It seemed to me that the optimization is excellent. On the configuration i7-6700, rtx 3050, 16GB DDR4 2133mhz, HDD in terms of FPS worked well on ultra settings. to boot). For maximum speeds, you definitely need an SSD. Completed part 4. I haven’t started the add-on yet (I’m waiting for the SSD to update the system). I advise you to play with an SSD if possible.
Played in FHD resolution.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Artamonich92
Played on hdd. Didn't notice any difference when I moved the game to ssd. Only the loading of saves has been accelerated.

D
Dmitri_Berg 20.01.23

Has anyone met with the problem that the game and sound start shamelessly freezing while driving a car? The game is on ssd. My config: intel core i7 4770k nvidia gtx 1660s 16 gb ram

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Dmitri_Berg
Well, if you drop the save in the place where the frieze is, I'll test it in my free time and post it

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
The era of 8k has not yet arrived. And before her, oh, how many years! Even a very undemanding game, like Anch4, puts an overclocked 4090 in 8k resolution.
Nichrome is not demanding for itself))) The game is very demanding, it loads both the card and the percentage, in order for the card to provide 8k it must be so powerful that in 4k it gives 240- 250 frames, because 8k is 4 times more than 4k, and 4090 does not give that much here

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
It is clear that the era of 8k has not yet come. In fact, the game is not really demanding. Although the game is a masterpiece, the graphon is ten years behind. I would have watched 8k in Redemshen 2 or The Witcher 3 at 4080 or 4090 with a comfortable fps) You have to wait another eight years, I guess. Your garbage is still the same for 4090. Your performance is at the level of overclocked 4070)

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
In fact, the game is not really demanding. Although the game is a masterpiece, the graphon is ten years behind.
I don’t know where he is behind there, the graphon is gorgeous in the PC version, the game is demanding, 6900xt pulled in 4k on the verge of
MOSHIVURIA chibis wrote:
Your percentage is garbage for 4090
. but in 4k it is enough, why the hell do I have an overclocked level of 4070 if the card is hollowed out mostly at 99%? When the map is fully loaded, the percentage is no longer important

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Palych Rokov wrote:
I don’t know where he fell behind, the graphics are gorgeous in the PC version, the game is demanding, 6900ht pulled in 4k on the verge
I don’t argue. The game is truly a masterpiece. But the graphonium is a bit old, as for me. For that, the gameplay itself and the action on Olympus.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Proc may be rubbish, but in 4k it is enough, why the hell do I have an overclocked level of 4070 if the card is hollowed out mostly at 99%? When the map is fully loaded, the percentage is no longer important
My fps is much higher. Check it out in gunfights, especially in the wooded area near the water. And also check in dogs. Ptahahahah, you'll be surprised))) My percent is idle there too) You can also in Divizhki and in Breakpoint. Get 13900k, overclock and test Dogs 2 online in the city, especially at night. Although it is unlikely that you have this percent. You can find his horseradish at the right price.