3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.22 11:32 am

Game optimization (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Game on HDD.OS Win 10 x64.Paging file of choice system.optimal settings for RX588.
Config: GA-AX370 Gaming K3,Ryzen 5 3600X,DDR4 16GB 3200MHz
Adrenaline Driver 22.10.2
118 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
If you can't see the difference in the frame time graph, then you should see a doctor. What's the point of 120 frames, if at 3600 MHz RAM and CL16 microfreezes are noticeable in the open areas of the game ??? That's what I showed you. And the sheep in the mirror you will see when you look there. In the current realities, even 120 frames can be with friezes, depending on the platform. And Buner’s lagging testimony has nothing to do with it. The only thing left for you is to vomit bile from hatred and anger.

K
Krio 16.11.22

In terms of FPS, the game went perfectly, even revealing the monitor's hertz. But in general, those state of the game is not without questions. Now on the 10th chapter and I just started having sudden crashes .. 2 times this happened.

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If you don't see the difference in the frame time graph, then you should consult a doctor. What's the point of 120 frames if microfreezes are noticeable in open areas of the game at 3600 MHz RAM and CL16 ???
What microfreezes can you see on the video that is uploaded to YouTube? Are you pretending or are you an idiot? If the recording goes shadowplay, and I think it goes exactly to them, then there you can choose a maximum of either recording at 30fps or at 60fps, then when uploading to YouTube, the video is still processed by YouTube codecs. And then it reproduces when viewing as if you will watch the movie in mp4 with a frame rate of 25. Ie. if there are no frame counter indicators on the video, then when watching videos, which are then played back at 25fps, it is impossible to see the difference between 150 and 40 frames, but when you play, it is of course very felt. You find fault with some invented friezes, despite the fact that there are 120+ frames in 4k, and the fact that you have drawdowns of 48-50 frames, which is very felt even without any monitoring, you somehow don’t care and this is in a miserable 1920 * 1080

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
What kind of microfreezes can you see on the video uploaded to YouTube?
For the end, I explain:
1) YouTube does not cause a jerky frame time graph
2) On YouTube you can view at 2160p60FPS
Spoiler
3) Microfreezes
Spoiler Should be 9.34ms

Should be 8.69ms

I think this is quite enough. (or religion does not allow you there), then these are your personal problems.

x
xstriiim 16.11.22

Steam writes that another patch has been released, which, among other things, fixes problems with the mouse

P
PhantomSlayer 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
is such a storyteller. You can even see that the font is different)

P
PhantomSlayer 16.11.22

xStriiiim
and avh 2 fixes?

P
PhantomSlayer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin
and forget it. He threw off the config in which even the font on the name of the iron is different)

x
xstriiim 16.11.22

Phantom Slayer
I don't know. Everyone is happy that the mouse has been fixed) Some write that performance, on the contrary, has fallen, some that, on the contrary, has improved. They also didn’t bring full-screen mode, removed the surround sound, these are just comments, you need to look at the patch note

P
PhantomSlayer 16.11.22

xStriiim
look pzh and tell me there is even about avx2?

P
PhantomSlayer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin
and by the way, this person on toppcgamer asked that fsr 2 be added to the game. WHY FSR FOR 3090??)

x
xstriiim 16.11.22

PhantomSlayer
I can only read the forum via google translator) Seems the info on the patch hasn't been published yet
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1659420/discussions/

x
xstriiim 16.11.22

PhantomSlayer
Our second patch is live!
Patch v1.2 is available for Steam and EGS! Here are the details:

General stability and performance improvements
EGS ONLY: Fix for a crash on loading affecting Epic users
Fixed for a crash when interacting with a skeleton in the colony treasure vault
Fix for a crash when pickpocketing a waiter in the auction sequence
Decreased stuttering during cutscene transitions

Improvements Mouse control
Added a switch to enable raw mouse input, disabled by default
(NOTE: This new UI setting will be properly localized for all languages ​​in a future fix.)
Mouse oversensitivity multiplier
Fixing an issue that caused the mouse to go out of focus in windowed mode

LOD IMPROVEMENTS
Improved LOD quality for High & Ultra texture quality settings
Improved LOD fading with improved

model quality setting Other fixes
Fixing key binding conflicts between melee and Interactions
Fixed saving user selected audio device ID and device specific settings
Fixed incorrect vignette scale at aspect ratios other than 16x9 during the pickpocket scene in the auction ballroom
Fixed to display a menu asking to apply changes if they weren't made
Fixes for problems resulting from deleting the save folder

NOTE: We are testing a solution for our next patch for users with older processors that do not meet the required levels of AVX support.

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

PhantomSlayer wrote:
look plz and tell me there is even about avx2?
There will be nothing like that, the game was really ported from the 5th curling iron and the port came out very high quality in general. God of war is also generally ported normally, not every game that is originally made for a PC can boast of such quality. Many games will need these avx2 instructions in the future, Uncharted is just the beginning

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Many years ago, when the development of Uncharted 4 for PS4 was just announced, a gameplay video was shown on one of the gaming sites, and when I saw it, I thought it was just a masterpiece. Many games come out on the PC every year, there are cool games, there is all sorts of bullshit, but what has always distinguished curling iron exclusives is really their entertainment, their epicness, after all, they ate their bread on the T-shirt box and on the Sonya of the quality control service not in vain. God of War, Uncharted are those games that one could really regret not having released on personal computers, console players wrote in comments that our entire PC library is not even close to Uncharted, God of War, The Last of Us. But if the God of War somehow did not impress me at all, then I am delighted with Uncharted'a. And when passing through, I remembered where I had seen it before and decided to record this particular mission, I saw an advertisement for it years ago. The guys from Naughty Dog did their best, I hope TLOU will be no worse. Consoleboys boasted that not a single computer could handle this. Yes, yes, yes ... well, how about))

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

PhantomSlayer
I don’t know what the problems are, but I would look at the tests. I think 3 GHz CPUs have a bad effect on games

Palych Rokov
Anch4 is good first of all because you can let children play it. just because it has AVX 2.0 instructions. Make this game accessible to everyone, it will be quickly forgotten.

l
lapwing mouse 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
The only negative is grafonium. He is kind of childish and clumsy. Well, okay. But the storyline and scene script is a pleasure👍

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Anch4 is good first of all because it can be played by children. It is pop. There is a lot of hype around it just because it has AVX 2.0 instructions.
Give me at least one game where there is everything as spectacular as in Anche, I have not seen anything like it. This game on the curling iron has sold a huge circulation, in Steam all the reviews are mostly one +, and only all sorts of losers who can’t buy a more or less modern stone for themselves whine, then they will whine that it doesn’t work well. Games from Sony are from the action genre, they are always masterpieces, the only exception so far is Sackboy, this shit definitely didn’t need to be ported, it would be better if they ported something else, and now it’s definitely designed for children under 7 years old like Crash Bandicoot. Detroit BH, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls is extremely for everyone. I'm waiting for TLOU, it seems like it should come out on a PC, maybe something else will be ported

01001000 01101001 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I fell out with this friend.
Until now, feathers sweep.
Spoiler

TopPCGamer
"My working system for all tasks" - I can sell you one of my 3090 Ti Suprim X from MSI, with the US for 90 thousand + shipping, I can offer. And you don't have to edit. I can help with the same.
Spoiler
How many did not twist, but there was no proud video from you. I thought all such people were already transferred.
TopPCGamer wrote:
I'll put 256gb, I'll see how much I'll eat then, I'm sure it will go for 120 for sure
. The reserve area for different pieces of equipment may change. I have on 5800X3D + 64GB no difference in games, with the same video card. There is no difference with 16 / 32 GB. Same numbers, it all depends on the game.
TopPCGamer wrote:
that in msi ab the latency of the polling speed of the sensors can be higher
. Sensor polling speed. It is better to look at the implementation of the schedule. And these calculations are not about anything, with a difference. Or set rare and very rare events (which, ideally, in general, will immediately show where the failure is and the frame time can be calculated, and then show the average for each frame).
Spoiler

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
This game on the curling iron has sold a huge circulation
Of course. They have nothing to play, every game there is a masterpiece.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Give me at least one game where there is everything as spectacular as in Anche
Easily: Microsoft Flight Simulator, Star Wars: Squadrons, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Far Cry series, Tomb Raider, Metro Exodus, Forza Horizon, Red Dead Redemption, ARK, Crysis and many more. What a PC can do, a curling iron can't even come close to.
Spoiler
Palych Rokov wrote:
in Steam, all reviews are mostly one +
Like many other games, GTA or RDR2 for example.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Feathers are still swept up
Apparently, it’s not just that your bridge of the nose is broken and your teeth are knocked out. Because rot is something else.
You don’t need to level me by myself, I don’t feel love for men and I don’t knock on them in a personal, if

Palych Rokov pissed
off I know that you don’t give a fuck, what to eat. Avito sold it cheaper than Horizon