3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.22 11:32 am

Game optimization (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Game on HDD.OS Win 10 x64.Paging file of choice system.optimal settings for RX588.
Config: GA-AX370 Gaming K3,Ryzen 5 3600X,DDR4 16GB 3200MHz
Adrenaline Driver 22.10.2
118 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Of course. They have nothing to play, every game there is a masterpiece.
Well, let's say God of War is a good game, Horizon Zero Dawn too, you can't say that there are no good games
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Microsoft Flight Simulator, Star Wars: Squadrons, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Far Cry series, Tomb Raider, Metro Exodus, Forza Horizon, Red Dead Redemption, ARK, Crysis and many more.
These are high-tech games, but there is no entertainment in them at all, from the fact that you brought RDR 2 a decent game, but it is too melancholy and evokes boredom, even in action scenes there is no special dynamics, except that physics and animation at the level
of 01001000 01101001 wrote:
What a PC can do, a curling iron can't even come close to.
There are no questions, but I haven't seen an implementation close to Anchu
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I know that you don't care what to eat.
This is what people tell me, who cannot jump above px 580 in any way and who still plays The Witcher 1, because with a weak computer all that remains is to play the dull vysers of past years)))) A remake of your beloved witcher on UE5 is being done, so if you pass by at all and nervously smoke on the sidelines.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
This is what a person tells me, who cannot jump above px 580 and still plays The Witcher 1
Yes, I play. I had to replay the moments, but there's nothing wrong with that. If I want to play Anch, it will be later. First, I'll finish the Witcher series.
Your clumsy trolling about the remake is inappropriate, there is not even a sensible trailer. Whether there will be a ro-voice acting is also unknown. And how many years will it be made
?

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Yes, I do. Played 90 hours
Why waste time on such crap in 2022? I never played doom 1 and 2, never played wak 1, the very first wolfensteins. And not because they are bad games, but simply because I even then considered them technically poor. When I got my first computer, I already had a lousy, but vidyaha with a 3d accelerator, 6mb voodoo rush, one of the most miserable of the 3dfx line, but it was no 3d accelerator, many at that time had ordinary video cards, they could even be 8MB, but without a 3D accelerator. In those days, games simply required a video card, and 3D accelerators were just beginning to be introduced, and a game without a 3D accelerator, no matter what resolution you set, it was all pixelated, that's how different retro shooters are doing now with poor square graphics, and then all the games looked like this, and only the 3D accelerator, if the game supported it, gave smooth textures and the difference was visible to the naked eye, these are not beams, which you still have to look for where they are. So the Witcher 1 and 2 are wildly outdated, you spent 90 hours on some kind of game. During this time, it would be possible to go through Deathloop, Godfall, Dying Light 2, the plot of Borderlands 3 with all the DLC takes somewhere as much as you played in your Crap 15 years ago.
Denis Kyokushin wrote: Whether there will
be a ro-voicing is also unknown. And how many years will it be made?
But when it comes out, you will obviously continue to use your rx 580, someone gives you 5 pieces for it at a flea market?

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
That's why in 2022 to waste time on such crap? Because I like this game . In general, FSUs
that the 22nd year
Palych Rokov wrote: So The Witcher 1 and 2 are wildly outdated, you spent 90 hours on some kind of game. I don’t call tombriders game, even though I have TR2013 in my library, but I took it for free in Steam for a test. No more. Do you like such games? Everyone has their own taste. Palych Rokov wrote: I have never played doom 1 and 2, never played wak 1, the very first wolfensteins. And not because they are bad games, but simply because I even then considered them technically poor.

Of the old ones, I played Mafia 1, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Deadly Dozen, Flashpoint, Project IGI-2, American Desert Storm, Max Payne 2 and the Medal for Courage (where the fight is on Omaha Beach). I didn’t have my own PC, I played with friends, the most difficult of them is Flashpoint, where you had to control a platoon, and the enemies would take in a ring and could kill with one
shot
. Godfall, Dying Light 2, the plot of Borderlands 3 with all the DLCs
I can’t digest the board, fuuuu. I can’t dispute the rest, I don’t know how long it would take them. They say Deathloop is a copy of Dishonored, and I passed Dishonored. There is also Dishonored 2 , I have not even tested it yet. It was bought from me.
Palych Rokov wrote:
But when it comes out, you will obviously continue to use your rx 580, someone gives you 5 pieces for it at a flea market.
When it comes out, the RX588 will work out and retire.
I don’t understand at all why you are “treating” me? It doesn’t make you feel hot or cold, what games I play

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

I don't recall a single project purely on the PC and from the multiplatform to be so coolly optimized. Such a picture and such entertainment, and at the same time, even PC copies cannot boast of such an ideal work on the PC, and this is a port from the console. I just admire Igruha, well done, in general, the quality of ports from pads on PC is much cooler than those games that are specially released for this platform. All other gamers need to learn

L
Livi4n 16.11.22

3Dionis
Faced) the only thing that helped me:
Go to the control panel of the video card
There you select the application (anch4.exe) Look for anti-
aliasing settings
And remove them the fuck.
(By default, there will be something like "according to the 3d application." You set it to "off")
The stutters will not disappear completely, but their number will decrease significantly.
If it helped a little, then I also advise you to lower the settings / enable dlss, etc., etc. The game is unacceptably voracious))) although problems with friezes do not depend on the system at all. As an example - on my spec (10700k / 32gb / 3090 / ssd) it freezes, but on my sidekick (10600kf / 16gb / 1080ti / hdd) it does not freeze. So everything is individual here. Zero optimization.
I hope the smoothing advice helps!

V
Vinni Pukh 16.11.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
I don't remember a single project purely on the PC and from the multiplatform that was so coolly optimized.
yeah it's shitty actually optimized. 3080 Ti in native 4K produces only 60 frames. For the game of 2016, you need to cry here, not rejoice

E
ED61 16.11.22

Livi4n
Bro you have something wrong with the hardware settings... on this config starters????
on Win11 22h2 Build OS 22623.875 i5 12400 16gb ram 3400gear1 + timings 1-2 / gtx1080 / game on SSD nv3000 5oog / not a single lag passed The Lost Legacy completely on the release patch .. The path of the thief started up to 10ch.. yesterday I installed 1.2. 20607 went through 2 chapters, everything flies on ultras ... HOW CAN YOU HAVE 3090 and off. smoothing??? yes, everything should fly in 4k .. look for a problem in the OS and pitch config settings

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
yes it is shitty actually optimized. 3080 Ti in native 4K produces only 60 frames. For the game of 2016, it’s necessary to cry here, and not
rejoice

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Livi4n wrote:
As an example - on my spec (10700k / 32gb / 3090 / ssd) it freezes
Something with software settings, I have a weaker system and no friezes

V
Vinni Pukh 16.11.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Given what kind of graphics in the game, then for 4k the requirement for cards of the 3080ti / 6900xt level is just the very thing.
What kind of graphics does it have? The graphics are on par with 2016.

E
ED61 16.11.22

Vinni-Pukh
well xs .. like something that happened last in 2022, there are such things that, well, the bottom is the bottom .. and Un4 the schedule of norms in places is generally straight norms / / well, to each his own .. yes, the plot is good .. friend for friend brother for brother. .no lgbt agenda .. but this is my personal opinion .. not a single game has gone to the end for the last considerable period except God of War Part 1 Remake I hope it will also please on release

l
lapwing mouse 16.11.22

ED61
God of War is a great game too. I don't even know which one is better. Both are, in fact, good in their own way. But before The Witcher 3 and before Redemschen 1-2, they are like the moon. Although, who cares

j
janerossi 16.11.22

I started playing Anch, went through prison, quit, launched A Plugtail Requiem, and just got crazy from the graphics, I didn’t see such a graph, in Anch the graphon can be seen from the years of the witcher years. According to Anchu, I’ll say that freezes are constant, no optimizations, patches don’t help, it’s not clear where the fps go, I can’t pull 60fps, the only optimization for today is Low textures, don’t even try to optimize something, it won’t work. An idealist for whom the frametime strip should begin and end evenly throughout the game

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

janerossi wrote: I
started playing Anche, went to jail, quit, launched A Plugtail Requiem, and just got crazy from the graphics, I didn’t see such a graph, in Anche you can see the witcher years.
In Ancha, the graphics are magnificent, the toy pulls out due to the level design and competent work with lighting, everything looks epic. In A Plaque Tale, the beautiful
janerossi also wrote:
According to Anchu, the freezes are constant, no optimizations, patches don’t help, it’s not clear where the fps go, I can’t pull 60fps, the only optimization for today is Low textures, don’t even try to optimize something, will not work.
Throw your calculator in the trash, Anch's optimization is just 5+, yes there are some problems with sound and mouse control, but the mouse is solved by turning on auto-targeting. I have a budget system on an aging platform 2011-3, i7-5960x is overclocked, 64 GB of opera and a 6900xt card, I posted videos in 4k at ultra 75+ fps, and if you put amd fsr on ultra performance, it will be generally 150+ frames. A plaque Tale is much more demanding, if Anch doesn’t pull on you, then it won’t pull it all the more

M
Max P 16.11.22

Optimization is beyond praise!
Spoiler

L
Last Summer 16.11.22

Cool story about micro freezes!
1) there is a PC, installed Windows on it about 2 years ago, respectively, at the moment it is cluttered. I install uncharted on a separate ssd. I play, I rejoice in performance. Everything is at maximum, it goes smoothly - there are no microfreezes.
2) I change the system disk to a new one, accordingly I roll the same off 10 Windows, update it to the latest update. I run unchrated - which is also installed on a separate ssd. I play, I understand that there are microfreezes.
I change the system disks back, run uncharted - there are no microfreezes.
What conclusions can be drawn from this? Perhaps on the old system cluttered disk, which survived the installation of many games and drivers, there are some libraries like NET Framework, etc. I change the disks back, I roll everything that is possible from the Internet, all possible drivers for the motherboard and other pieces of iron from the manufacturers' websites, and all possible system libraries - microfreezes do not disappear! I change back to the old one - there are no microfreezes)))))

A
AndrikDru 20.01.23

t
treffff 20.01.23

MOSHIVURII lapwing
Why is everyone praising RDR2? started playing, got to the point where you need to fight off the wolves in the snow and removed it. Kind of longing. Damn, try again? Here is the Witcher, yes, there is no doubt

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

treffff Nah
, don't throw such a super legendary game!!!! Understand the mechanics of the game, delve into the plot and you definitely won’t come off!)