3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.22 11:32 am

Game optimization (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Game on HDD.OS Win 10 x64.Paging file of choice system.optimal settings for RX588.
Config: GA-AX370 Gaming K3,Ryzen 5 3600X,DDR4 16GB 3200MHz
Adrenaline Driver 22.10.2
118 Comments
Sort by:
e
erkins007 29.10.22

Good optimization. There are no freezes, it is only important to finish caching to the end for this.

3Dionis 29.10.22

DMS
Yes the problem was solved. Damned viruses slowed down the system.))) I cleaned it and everything became normal.

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 29.10.22

TopPCGamer
Are you finished or what? This game is 2016 and not even a remaster, stupid port. It can be run on any kettle. By the way, in Steam, 6GB of video memory is recommended. Draw your own conclusions.

b
bushmaster 29.10.22

in the city, on the way to the tower, he sits up to 45 while chasing his brother, also up to 50

M
Mikhail Islamov 16.11.22

Optimization pleases. The game runs in 4k at ultra 50-60 fps, with dlss the quality is stable at 60 without much loss of image quality. As for me, it's normal.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

AndrikDru
Is this an updated version? Is the game on SSD? Are there friezes at the beginning of the game?

A
AndrikDru 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin
Game without the first patch. The game is on the HDD. When you start the game, it takes literally a couple of minutes for the game to load normally, and then everything is fine, without braking, everything is smooth. In the Video, the graphics settings are set to High, but now I'm playing on Ultra, and everything is still normal

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Is the game on SSD? Are there freezes at the beginning of the game?
An SSD will not work if there is a lack of RAM, and the game eats RAM just immeasurably and has not been fixed, especially in 4k it is unusual to see what is reserved in the region of 37GB

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

Palych Rokov Today I downloaded from the same place where I finished (downloaded another repack), there 20GB of dedicated space was eaten instead of 38. The version of the game is the same, although the
repacker wrote that it was updated

within an hour

V
Vinni Pukh 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
especially when it comes to a mega cool AAA-level game, you need to turn on the logic.
Uh-huh, 2016)))) she should fly on the 780 GTX

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Vinni-Pukh wrote: Uh-
huh, 2016)))) she should fly on the 780 GTX
Why all of a sudden? I don’t understand where this nonsense came from, that people think that if the game is on the console, then it should also work on hardware similar in specs to the console. This has never happened and will never happen due to the difference in approaches in distributing the load on the system components on the console and on the PC

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin There is a memory leak, I already wrote here that I have up to 80 gig of opera flies away, as I understand it, the more it is in the system, the more the game eats it. In principle, on gaming computers, all bloggers on YouTube usually have 32GB of memory and they didn’t crash, most likely a feature of a pirate. I have a computer for a bunch of specific tasks, so I have 128GB of memory already and I need it back to back for my tasks. I will put 256gig, I'll see how much I will eat then, I'm sure it will go for 120 for sure

b
bushmaster 16.11.22

TopPCGamer wrote:
what do I have up to 80gb of lope opera
??

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
I played from another repack yesterday, there was no leak. 22.5GB gobbled up. Now many games among the new products gobble up 18-24GB with Win 10

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Now many games among the new products gobble up 18-24GB with Win 10.
Therefore, for bloggers on YouTube, and in general for games, in order not to bathe, it is desirable to have 32GB of opera
bushmaster wrote:
lope ??
I have 128gb in my system

l
lapwing mouse 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
Powerful! Why did I install so much memory? Now the standard is 32gb. Like, there is no such thing as a lot of memory and a reserve for the future? Then, it's OK.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
For games 128GB should be enough. Something is wrong with your system

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Powerful! Why did I install so much memory? Now the standard is 32gb. Like, there is no such thing as a lot of memory and a reserve for the future? Then, it's OK.
My computer is used for games very little, although there are a lot of them on the screw. Video processing in Adobe Premiere or Davinci + a horseradish mountain of virtual machines working simultaneously and performing different tasks, the percent puffs for hours with the loading of all streams. And for games, for now, 32GB should be enough everywhere and always with your head
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
For games, 128GB should be enough with your head. Something is wrong with your system
Well, I didn’t take the computer for games, games are a side effect, 128 is enough not only with my head, but also above my head. There are no problems anywhere, I didn’t buy Uncharted, but I tried the “for the people” version, it’s probably a tablet and memory loss or simply a leak on my face, this is not the case in other games. Due to a leak, the game, the more memory in the system, the more it hawala probably, I’m sure this would not have happened in the face

V
Vinni Pukh 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
Why? I don’t understand where this nonsense came from, that people think that if the game is on the console, then it should also work on hardware similar in specs to the console. This has never happened and never will be due to the difference in approaches in distributing the load on the system components on the console and on the PC.
The load on the components can only depend on the API used on the PC or consoles. Well, I don’t believe that, for consoles, even licked APIs work more efficiently with a cosmic difference than for PCs. So it should fly at max 4K native / 60 even on 1080 GTX.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer Jail fights
on ultras:
Spoiler