3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.22 11:32 am

Game optimization (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Game on HDD.OS Win 10 x64.Paging file of choice system.optimal settings for RX588.
Config: GA-AX370 Gaming K3,Ryzen 5 3600X,DDR4 16GB 3200MHz
Adrenaline Driver 22.10.2
118 Comments
Sort by:
l
leshiy1005 16.11.22

Nobody faced a problem?
Ryzen7 5800x3d, 3080ti, when vertical sync is enabled, the fps drops to 30, and if you turn it off, the fucking bars infuriate (so about 120 fps

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Nah, fights in prison on ultras:
What are you testing in closed locations where I have 4k under a hundred fps, you need to test in open spaces in gunfights. By the way, here is an example of a test of your "most expensive" card that you bought.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
Well, that's fine. What's wrong with its price? I would look at how it goes with you, otherwise words are words, but in reality it can be different. People write that you are begging FSR 2.0 with your 3090 for 230 pieces 🤦‍♂️

l
lapwing mouse 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
Make a vid with all Msi Afterburner stats. On your system, not the junk you sent the vidos. Do you have 3080? So make a video with performance statistics.

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, that's fine. What's wrong with her price?
It's not that 48 frames in open spaces without skirmishes, in skirmishes it will be even less, and this is a game with elements of a third-person shooter, and when your control floats at such a framerate, it causes wild discomfort. But if you have the most expensive 588 card, then you never had a normal computer at all, so you probably don’t get used to it and this is in the order of things for you
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
you are begging FSR 2.0 with your 3090 for 230 pieces 🤦‍♂️
My one 3090 costs more than, in fact, your entire pisyuk assembled with a monitor and it can only need upscales when the rays are activated, from new in pure 3840 * 2160 it does not pull A plaque Tale Requiem, but there is dlss and Cyberpunk is also needed activate dlss, but even in quality mode there is a noticeable deterioration in the picture, maybe if fsr 2.0 is added, its implementation will be better. In general, I will wait for new revisions of 4090, where they can eliminate the problem with burnout of the power supply, otherwise there are frequent cases. I use the card more in the Adobe and Davinci environments, so it's not even for games for me.
MOSHIVURII CHIBIS wrote:
On my system, and not the rubbish that you sent the vidos. Do you have 3080?
That's right, it's rubbish. I sent a video to Denis about his "mega expensive" video card)) I have 3090, you can look at how it pulls games on YouTube, there are a lot of videos

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
My one 3090 is worth more than basically your entire pisyuk in the collection
That's what infuriates you the most
TopPCGamer wrote:
it doesn't pull from new in pure 3840*2160
Apparently, you're used to throwing your money on fat cards, and then, after a year or two, to justify their irrelevance.
TopPCGamer wrote:
Correctly said, it's rubbish. I sent a video to Denis about his "mega expensive" video card))
Only I don't see your videos from your uberplatform TopPCGamer
wrote:
Two people are not mistaken at the same time)
then you support in your rotten intentions to shit on PG

l
lapwing mouse 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
I had 3090 a year ago. If you have it too, then why don't you make a vidos with all the indicators? The game is not really demanding. I watched her test on youtube with modern maps. And at the beginning of autumn I went on a curling iron. Ancharted series mmmmmega masterpiece 👍

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You seem to be used to throwing away your money on fat cards, and then, after a year or two, justify their irrelevance.
You didn’t even get a taste of what I wrote about the use of video in my work, games are secondary for me. PTX 3090 performs quite well in Adobe and DaVinci environments, professional quadro and radeon instinct solutions are probably even better, but they have a price of 10 pieces of 3090 combined and I didn’t want to drag such grandmas from aliexpress, there is a risk of getting a brick from China. So me and 230t have already paid off
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Only I don't see your vidos from your uberplatform
MOUSE POWBIS wrote:
I had 3090 a year ago. If you have it too, then why don't you make a vidos with all the indicators?
What for? I never took them off and I'm not a YouTube blogger, I don't even have thoughts of posting something on YouTube
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
I watched her test on YouTube with modern maps. And at the beginning of autumn I went on a curling iron. Ancharted series mmmmmega masterpiece 👍
I agree, anch is power, it's a pity the first parts are not on the PC

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

MOUSE lapwing
My working system for all tasks

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
You didn't even get drunk
And I'm not going to, because I'm interested in games
TopPCGamer wrote:
I've never filmed them
First time I've seen a ponterese who regularly plays uberplatform here, but doesn't have any tests.

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And I'm not going to, because I'm interested in games
Games are a waste of time, it doesn't bring money, if you're still at school, you can play, otherwise...you have to earn money, and games on weekends can relax a bit
Denis Kyokushin wrote: This is
the first time I've seen a Ponterese who regularly gets uberplatform here but doesn't have any
tests. I will have +/- in the same way and if I play games, then believe me, not for the sake of tests for you or someone. I'm fine without you

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
In order for you to be like you do, you must first show how your game is going. And if there is nothing to show, then relax with your "grandmothers" and teachings, teacher Lee

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin
When someone says that they are playable on top-segment cards, then there is no doubt, but when they tell me about all sorts of poor builds with low-end stuffing and say that everything flies, this is where doubts. During the day, the render plows for me for 14-15 hours, sometimes I don’t even have time to play, and not just to cut you a vidos. I plan to assemble a separate assembly for games, so there are neither new 13900k nor p9 7950x for sale, there is no normal memory with ddr5 timings, there are no mothers for sale, only gigabyte cards are stupid. I don’t know, maybe I’ll risk ordering from alik, but I’ll also pay under 400 tons for it’s not clear what will come and without a guarantee it’s not a hunt.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
In the current realities, taking the word of "top" players is a so-so idea. Because in games not only FPS matters, there may be other unpleasant moments for the eyes. And there are difficulties on the tops. I posted my test, so it's your turn .

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin
Don't be stupid, there are a lot of top-end iron tests on YouTube, here is one of the examples of
Spoiler

Vidyahu RTX 3090 and the like were tested in the tail and in the mane, since people are interested in this, I won't have anything else. What kind of system I have shown, there is no time to waste on sawing vidos, I have orders for video editing for another month, this is painstaking work, but it is paid. During the rendering process, I won’t be able to play, I can watch and surf YouTube at most + when I play, I have to cut down my 30 virtual machines, and now I need them. The computer puffs for days, in general, it’s probably really necessary to look in the direction of the Tradriper, so it’s also a disaster with the presence

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
Here's an example for you on a fat system with microfreezes, when the frame time regularly exceeds the threshold:

That's why I say that if you @ happen, be kind enough to upload tests from your PC. Because one video card is not enough: processors are different, processor frequencies / The RAM is different, the timings are different. The result can be completely different. And what you posted there, without a frame time graph. I don’t put such tests in anything, because not only frames are important, but also the time of each of
them such a disgrace:

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Here's an example for you on a fat system with microfreezes, when the frame time regularly exceeds the threshold:
Well, yes, now only on YouTube video, filmed at 60fps, talk about microfreezes, look at the frame counter, in 4k it is higher than 120, and you in 1080p and 60 are not stable. You would film just the next mission where you need to make your way to the volcano and then follow it, which is in the city. Here you will have a rwakel
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Because one video card is not enough: the processors are different, the processor / RAM frequencies are different, the timings are different.
But what about here? For games, the video card matters more, the processor and the average will suffice. My i9-9980XE is 18 cores / 36 threads, you can play games on it, but it’s not a game percentage at all, in games it can even be broken by a simple 9900k and maybe even your tattered p5, but in 4k it squeezes the card inside out, and the main thing in my tasks where just multi-core is needed, it is quite good. I would change it to something more modern, but there is nothing for sale, 13900k is stupidly absent, there are no mothers on the z790, there is no opera on 7000+. There are no new Ryzens either. Until I decide to pull with aliexpress, I looked after the assembly on alik with a good mother and memory in the region of 250 tons, it came out, added it to the basket and look in the morning ... dismantled. Some kind of muddy this Chinese site + while it will still reach us, I’m more accustomed to buying it right away in the store with our guarantee and not to bathe, even if it will be more expensive. My first i9-9980xe died after 2.5 months for no apparent reason. They changed it under warranty, well, it also cost 120 kopecks at the time of purchase

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
Well, yes, now only on YouTube video, filmed at 60fps to talk about microfreezes, you look at the frame counter, in 4k above 120
And what frame time should be at 120 frames? about what. All so omniscient, but in elementary things zero
Here's a simple example for you with 123 frames:

It should be 8.13ms, and it has 8.5ms. And there are plenty of such frames
. but it should be 17.54ms:

Can you feel the difference?

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And what should be the frame time at 120 frames? Again you @ happen and you don’t even know what. And there are plenty of such frames. Despite the fact that the 4090 card I have 17.2 ms with 57 frames, but it should be 17.54ms:

You are some kind of dumb-headed sheep to the point of horror, denying the obvious and trying to be smart, doing some crazy calculations, not even realizing that in msi ab the delay in the speed of polling sensors can be higher than the speed at which the system rebuilds 1 frame. Do you really think that it is better to play on your trough than on rtx 4090, which is as powerful as 10 of your rx 580 and with a processor that is 5 times more powerful than yours??? There, on the video, the frametime line is even, there are no strong vertical peaks, but in 4k on ultras above 120 frames, Karl, above 120!!!! And look at your bucket, which can’t give out even 60 and drawdown below 50. You first buy a normal monitor with support for 4k and hdr and a card of at least 3080 for 12GB to feel the difference.