3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (The Callisto Protocol)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
104 Comments
Sort by:
F
FREEZbreez 20.01.23

shitty copy-paste combat with a blurry plot and an indistinct DLS ending

l
look look 20.01.23

FREEZbreez
what do you want?? it's like a dead space game!
Good game. graphics on the level, optimizon is already much better
music class, sounds too

C
Caliscan 20.01.23

I requested a refund. The combat is generally about nothing, but there is really no shooting, because there are few cartridges and the damage from it is scanty. I'd rather buy a remake of grandfather space and go through this great game again than play this dull parody

A
Alex Hawk 20.01.23

DeadRemix
Only these "jumps" where 40-50 on each meter of the game. And this is provided that you have some kind of powerful (disproportionately powerful relative to the dying 1070) percent. And if you were "on a par" with her in power, you would go crazy ...

A
Alex Hawk 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
Dead Space is a breeze even now, thanks to the variety of weapons and the principle of killing the enemy. And here the principle is extremely stupid: pound with a baton, shoot extremely little, again pound with a baton. The emphasis on close combat is a mistake. And the enemies are far from being so infernal, but in fact ordinary rotten people with swollen faces. And this is not to mention the fact that this game zhoska copied everything that is in it - from Grandfather Space. In general, everything. Even some cut scenes.

P
Protocol10 20.01.23

The game is a megatop. Absolutely brutal and monumental. At least 9 out of 10. I would say that this is the game of the year for sure. Gorgeous presentation and narration, gorgeous elaboration of locations, keeps you in suspense until the finale. This is the best thing that came out since deadspace 2 in this genre.

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

Some people compare the game with Dead space. From myself I’ll say that the game didn’t even stand next to the DS. It’s a very boring, boring game. Well, nothing, the people are stealing. Another passerby! And this is what we have been waiting for for almost half a year?

S
Self Harm 20.01.23

Passed with cheats. A parody of Dead Space with zero variety of opponents, two types of bosses for the entire game, also having a hackneyed plot with a predictable plot twist, an absolutely clumsy gameplay (the combat is disgusting - but the game takes melee combat first of all).
Rating - 8.5 out of 10. Don't get dirty, goyim.

S
Snite_Poerti 20.01.23

Finished the game and was once again disappointed. That begs the question, why do people buy six-core processors, powerful vidyuhi, if the games that are now coming out through and through are secondary, boring and predictable. I just wanted a game that plays as identically as possible to grandfather space because I'm already tired of going through the first two parts every year. But no, get the most dull thrice-digested feces and don't get dirty. Probably when EA was the publisher, she still gave smart thoughts to the Scofield team, offered to make "Wow moments" because there really aren't any. The whole game is kind of slow gray fresh like a recent lousy scorn. Well, at least this year I played with a spider in an uncharted game and it was not so dreary, but this game I was expecting, of course, crap it up specifically. As if the developers themselves are not playing their own game. After all, they made a chic grandfather space, well, just repeat the gameplay as a blueprint, the formula was working and everything was played super cheerfully, dynamically and spectacularly. As a result, they exchanged all the potential for a dull formula dodge, hit, shoot. Where are the different costumes? Why only 2 and then everything changes according to the plot, why is the design of the enemies so mundane and dull? Either they were so afraid of copying themselves (which would be beneficial), or EA somehow patented all the mechanics for itself, which I can’t believe. How my fart burns from the fact that instead of a space survival shooter finished to perfection, I get some kind of indie craft, as if made by completely no-names without experience. Where are the different costumes? Why only 2 and then everything changes according to the plot, why is the design of the enemies so mundane and dull? Either they were so afraid of copying themselves (which would be beneficial), or EA somehow patented all the mechanics for itself, which I can’t believe. How my fart burns from the fact that instead of a space survival shooter finished to perfection, I get some kind of indie craft, as if made by completely no-names without experience. Where are the different costumes? Why only 2 and then everything changes according to the plot, why is the design of the enemies so mundane and dull? Either they were so afraid of copying themselves (which would be beneficial), or EA somehow patented all the mechanics for itself, which I can’t believe. How my fart burns from the fact that instead of a space survival shooter finished to perfection, I get some kind of indie craft, as if made by completely no-names without experience.

a
awareness of greatness 20.01.23

Snite_Poerti
Finished the game and was once again disappointed. So why do people buy six-core processors, powerful vidyuhi, if the games that are now coming out through and through are secondary, boring and predictable
Yes, because games have long become a business conveyor, someone understood this, but it has come to someone now, now games are made to fill pockets, and not for the pleasure of people, the main thing is to show beautiful rendered videos, all the time, Ubisoft, by the way, for a long time, got into this plan

S
SpacePRedator014 20.01.23

caliskan
Well, at first there are few cartridges and the emphasis is on close combat, because the pistol is still weak, but the more guns you get, the less you use close combat, not to mention the glove that saves the situation extremely well, I’m going through the Colony now and sometimes there are monsters per square meter more than half a Dead Space and you don’t have to fight anymore, but quietly pass or run away, so you’re talking in vain. Yes, the game does not pick up speed right away, but I have already played 8 hours and it is played very cheerfully and cool, well, there are more wow-moments and cut-scenes.

T
Thasot 20.01.23

Sanya 21

I ran tests here. In short, the first thing to turn off is scaling (it greatly spoils the look of the picture) and even sometimes fonts in the inventory. And most importantly IN OPTION / GRAPHICS / GENERAL there is a long line in the Russian font in the settings "SYNCHRONIZE EACH FRAME (VERTICAL SYNC)" closes "ON" "OFF"! So, by default, this infection is enabled, and it gives a noticeable drawdown in frames. This bitch needs to be turned off so that there is "OFF"! Before I turned it off, it gave out 2525 on the test, after turning it off 3890 !!! There are lags and brakes, especially on holographic inserts, but now at least you can play without any problems ..

T
Thasot 20.01.23

To be honest, "Rocky Protocol" disappointed in terms of graphics and in terms of horror. It feels like you are running not through a futuristic base, but through some kind of basement at an ordinary construction site, among the repetitive assets bought in the anril store. All rooms of the scribe are the same and of the same type. The same items are lying around in the cell at the beginning of the game, which after a few hours of playing in a completely different location. I’ve been watching the same assets for more than an hour of the game. Sometimes some more or less unique locations flash by, but there are so few of them. Let's just say that this creation even before DS is just like cancer before China. And with Alien Isolation, neither in terms of suspense, nor the uniqueness and security of locations, there is even nothing to compare. And the gameplay mechanics are far behind the DS. Everything is just simplified to a minimum. In a word, it all looks like a hack! Quick tyap glitch. In DS, it was clear that the developers from part to part develop the mechanics of the previous parts, add something new. For example, in the third part there was a fucking weapon upgrade. Where the hell did all this go? There is a printer, but why is it so miserable? Well, in general xs. Of course, I’ll pass, but it’s even real, they definitely didn’t repeat the DS and didn’t surpass it. Everything is worse, simpler and more boring.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

The expectation from the game, of course, was greater, but that is what it is, in principle, you can go through with grief in half at once. Although, of course, this is a uniform disgrace, to sell such a very "raw" product, you should be punished for it, the impression is that it has become a habit to release an unfinished product, and then patch it endlessly, you already understand this.
Either the old cadres all ran around in game development and got such a feeling of "pioneers" for development, who had just completed courses and were ready to cut the dough faster, or is it just uniform sloppiness in relation to PC users, all this is sad, if it goes on like this everything will continue, it makes sense to pay the consumer, such products are not worth such half-finished products and a broken penny, although the final product itself can claim the highest ranks in capable hands, one can only fall and hope for the best.

N
NuKoLb 20.01.23

the game is stuffy along narrow corridors with a bunch of bugs, went to max difficulty, there is only 1 boss in the game, the rest are arenas with mobs and the final in the form of "to be continued ..." in the form of a paid DLS

p
pekota 20.01.23

Passed on PS5 without any problems on the maximum difficulty.

s
slipnot6 20.01.23

In short, I went through it again, at maximum difficulty, got all the achievements. It’s a pity that there is no ng+ yet and I had to re-pump (
On the second playthrough, the game is also cool - the graphics are top, the animations too, the atmosphere, the combat - everything is included!

E
El_Trolo 20.01.23

Thasot
VERTICAL SYNCHRONIZATION)" closes "ON" "OFF"! So, by default, this infection is enabled
It was 2022, zoomers are fighting with vertical sync and increase fps by turning it off

a
awareness of greatness 20.01.23

El_Trolo
This is how the vertical has always squandered

E
Evangelist 20.01.23

By the way, I'm the happiest person on the planet! )))) Not only did I not pre-order and did not buy the game, but I was frightened of just such a (bugged start), and stupidly bought Offline Activation for a penny and saw the reviews. immediately changed my mind about playing, I'll wait for the 2nd patch, a more serious patch, so as not to spoil the impression. And I've been waiting so... so waiting... and on you! Not a game, just bugs. Ehhhhh... let's wait for the patches